I'm gaining size!

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi. I've been around here a while but have not posted anything of my own experience. For a few years I have taken "breast growth" pills of a couple different brands on and off. Last spring I started again but continueously since. I also started pumping with cheap domes and enjoyed that greatly. I made my own that were 7" diameter by 3 1/2" deep. These started tp give me more volume than just protrusion. In December 2016 I bought some used NB xl's. Oh my gosh, they are so much better. Nice quality. I have been pretty regular using them since. I find also that when I am noogl'in I will flex and hold my chest muscles which has really firmed my breast nicely. I usually wear then for 1 to 2 hours at a time in the early morning, 4 to 6am while I am driving. I will again try to get in 30 to 60 minutes in the evening, and any other time I can. I love noogl'in. Two years ago I had no real "breast" just a normal man chest. I wish I would have chronicalled with pictures but I really didn't expect to be successful with any gain being male. I am currently about a 44C, but after a two hour pump session I am a full D cup. I do show in tee shirts now and I love it! I am going to just keep pumping and see how big it get.
Fantastic, lushes beautiful breasts, I admire your commitment, I need to more often

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello it’s June! Omg has time flown by. Tits keep getting better every week it seems. I slacked off pumping just because I’ve been so busy but they have still increased. One more thing, I don’t mind reading and seeing others photos, but could you keep them on your own thread please? What you’ll find is that you’ll have a nice chronological story of your “own” path to growing breast and it’s not splayed all over everybody else’s threads. I love having big boobs! I want them to get bigger too! And so the regimen continues ….

Attachments

• AC72148B-FA3C-483A-8801-94624C3930A4.jpeg
    AC72148B-FA3C-483A-8801-94624C3930A4.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 64
J

jeannemarie

bravo tina belle paires de seins

Attachments

• WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
What a great weekend. I thought I would post something different than the usual boob photo. A lacy top over a Wacoal Elevated Allure bra in Hollyberry 42G. Btw, matching color Wacoal Lacey panties under a green skirt. I throughly enjoy not having to deal with fake boobs! Almost forgot, always with Hanes Alive support hose in Barely There.

Attachments

• C4FAFC8B-FE5F-4943-97AE-5B7DA1A1DF6B.jpeg
    C4FAFC8B-FE5F-4943-97AE-5B7DA1A1DF6B.jpeg
    598.9 KB · Views: 65
K

kevlovs69

WOW YOU ARE SO SEXY AND YOU ARE ON FIRE

Last edited by a moderator:

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

What a great weekend. I thought I would post something different than the usual boob photo. A lacy top over a Wacoal Elevated Allure bra in Hollyberry 42G. Btw, matching color Wacoal Lacey panties under a green skirt. I throughly enjoy not having to deal with fake boobs! Almost forgot, always with Hanes Alive support hose in Barely There.
They are so nice. Wow

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

They are so nice
They are so nice. Wow