I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi. I've been around here a while but have not posted anything of my own experience. For a few years I have taken "breast growth" pills of a couple different brands on and off. Last spring I started again but continueously since. I also started pumping with cheap domes and enjoyed that greatly. I made my own that were 7" diameter by 3 1/2" deep. These started tp give me more volume than just protrusion. In December 2016 I bought some used NB xl's. Oh my gosh, they are so much better. Nice quality. I have been pretty regular using them since. I find also that when I am noogl'in I will flex and hold my chest muscles which has really firmed my breast nicely. I usually wear then for 1 to 2 hours at a time in the early morning, 4 to 6am while I am driving. I will again try to get in 30 to 60 minutes in the evening, and any other time I can. I love noogl'in. Two years ago I had no real "breast" just a normal man chest. I wish I would have chronicalled with pictures but I really didn't expect to be successful with any gain being male. I am currently about a 44C, but after a two hour pump session I am a full D cup. I do show in tee shirts now and I love it! I am going to just keep pumping and see how big it get.

Attachments

• growth.jpg
    growth.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 830
"Noogling is my stress buster" agreed! It's one of my favorite wind down activities when I get home. And I too do the chest flex against the pull of the domes.

I'm very impressed with your photo. I'm not to that point yet but you give me a goal to reach for. I'm getting closer.

Tina A

Thanks Dina. I thought I would add this photo of me with the XL's on while I'm on the road. Being dark its not the greatest. I have found a way to remove the tubes and cap them that has worked out great. It gives me the freedom like the check valve domes.

Attachments

• IntruckSM.jpg
    IntruckSM.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 554
There was a recent thread on Breast Nexus about using other domes... fish bowls, etc. Part of the method described is to use a cordless vac pump, slip the long tube into the dome via the soft tissue near the arm pit. If well lubed, the tubing can slide back out, leaving the vacuum intact. I get the mechanics of it but have not tried it. I did get the cordless pump though.... it's noisy and the ni cad batteries don't last more than a couple of busy days use but it is handy.

NadiOne

I'm jealous you can pump while driving. I always wanted to do that but can't think of how I would conceal them and not have them come off. I get enough honks from truck drivers on the road Noogling could end up being really dangerous for me.

Tina A

Hi DD's. I enjoy my time pumping. I will put them on before I leave but I do need to be careful not to over do it getting in or putting stuff in my truck(pu). I have tinted windows so I do get some bit a privacy especially when its dark. I do drive in the daylight too. I wear a sweater like coat to cover them, which also retains heat and helps with the swelling aspect too. I have worn them under a black t-shirt which works well to with the tinted windows which makes it nearly impossible to see my xl dome chest. if I need to hide them I can put both hands on the wheel and they hide inside my arms, ie: sitting at a stop light. I also pump them quite full and will sometimes release air as needed if it starts to pull a little to much. I like the stronger pull though myself. I find it I can get two hours of wear they stay pretty pumped the rest of the day. If I wear tighter/clingy type shirts they do show quite nicely, nipples too. For a while after removing the domes my nipples are quite puffy and pointy and really show. Its a good thing I wear support hose everyday so it keeps other things from showing too much. A few times I have gone bra shopping just after taking them off or from a quick 30 minute boost pumping. The specialty shops are the best to shop in. They offer so much help in looking at bras. Oh well I can go on for hours. Enjoy the pump!! Tina

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm sorry I initially missed this thread.

I think it is neat you're doing pumping in unique and creative ways. I do alot of snoogling myself and on the weekends, I will wear them much of one day on a mild pressure (5-8 hours). I think it is important to keep the tissue expanded to encourage small but constant growth. It adds up over time in my experience. :)

DJ

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Just want to say you have a beautiful set... I wish mine looked like yours! I'm envious and very happy for you. I'm not sure if because I have had a child and had my elasticity disappear because of it doesn't give that great result that I see in males. I will keep working on mine and hoping for the same great results. Congratulations!!

Tina A

Hi Ladies!! It's been a while but I have some update pics and just a short one about what has been happening in my journey. I have been out of town three nights a week since early January which has given me lots of time to pump. I get back to my hotel room around 6:30 and put on my xxl cups or I even picked up some large butt cups that work well on me for my upper breast/chest. after an hour I will head down to the tread mill, in Hanes Alives and short running shorts and a shirt that shows of my pumped up swaying breasts! Oh what fun it is! After that I shower/playtime and then cups are on again and ill fall asleep with them on and wake around 2-3 am and take them off. In the morning ill pop them on again for 15-30 min before getting breakfast and heading out. I stay pretty swelled my whole day to the point where I can wear a 44D and completely fill it as where I am a 44 fullC. I love having breasts!! Ill post some pics in a few differnt posts to enjoy and see my growth. Keep pumping!!! Tina

Attachments

• prepump.JPG
    prepump.JPG
    529.3 KB · Views: 480
  • cupsup.JPG
    cupsup.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 444

Tina A

I forgot to tell that I also have been using a breast milk pump on my nipple and also added a TENS unit that is supposed to help with lactation. The sensations from the TENS is wildly erotic!!! I have noticed that my nipples get extremely hard and sensitive as they never have before.

Attachments

• prepumpinbra.JPG
    prepumpinbra.JPG
    713.7 KB · Views: 179

Tina A

Hello, hope everyone is gaining in the quest for breasts. Progress is always slow but there is progress. I found a photo, finally, from Oct 2016 before I had done any noogle, I am gong to try to post it and a recent one. ( I wish Noogleberry would make a bigger cup than the XL that was wider at the base and deeper and with the flared edge, I could use it now. ) To those who would say its impossible to enlarge and grow breasts size, sorry but your wrong. Maybe it doesn't work for everyone but it possible. Keep on and don't quit.

Attachments

• 20161020_135232 (2).jpg
    20161020_135232 (2).jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_2795 (2).jpg
    IMG_2795 (2).jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 423

Tina A

Just a little update. I'm still gaining. I have been gaining fullness as well as protrusion. I just love how pointy they get after noogling for an hour. Only about a n inch of room left in my cups. Hey Noogleberry, can you make a larger breast cup?

Tina

Apparently I need to hold my phone differently. I'll repost later and hopefully get it right!

Attachments

• IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3026.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 300

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I've been trying for awhile to see if Nooglebeery would make a larger cup than the XXL cups, but they say there isn't enough demqnd for them to make a larger cup.

noogler 24

hi dustin..i have been through ur posts for inspiration.can u sugst somethng to newbees like me..❤
*pump n hold vs pump n release..does the method that give better swelling works better for growth
*in how long can i have permanent breast growth
* is it good to pump to dark pink to red..my ring marks stay 1 hr and it dsnt hurt at all with pressure i keep..no red marks no bruise..
it has been 2 months n i measre 1 cm up now 24 hrs after last session .may be that is just swelling or may be this ll go back when i have menses next week..i pump 1 hr morning 3 hr night..20:5 ..roughly :) n i swell 1 to 2 cm in addition to that 1 kind of permanent cm

Tina A

Hi N24. I have read your posts and if I may make a few comments. First I has taken me a year and a half to get the gains I have. I was not expecting to really have much happen as I am male. Increase in size kind of came on slowing until about the Jan of 2018 I can say my "boobs" were noticeable under t shirts as I worked. Don't expect too much too soon, although maybe a woman may gain quicker than a man, any ladies care to comment? Secondly I have almost always pumped and held. Sometimes 2-3 hours at a time with maybe a few adjustments during. I also have found that I would keep them covered to keep my breasts warm. ( I would do this also because I would be driving all that time) I noticed the swell would greater and last longer for me. Thirdly, I would use a good lotion before and after noogling. The more lotion to start helps get a good seal and helps your skin not stick to the cups as much. After I would reapply lotion and really smooth it in on the red marks to help then recover sooner. I like putting a lot of pressure on my breasts just to the point of pain then hit the air release a couple times, if I have the pumps hooked up. I have two pumps so I can do them independently. I also if interested devised a way to unhook the cups from the pumps and have freedom. My cups are not the check-valve kind. If you ever have any question you can message me direct if you have question that you'd prefer to keep private, ie: dumb question type of thing. I could go on, but where does one stop. Have fun Noogling!!

Tina