I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Mark, they are contoured with a rolled edge. I haven’t searched for new cups in a while but I bought them, made an offer, from a seller on e bay. Paid around $85.? That are amazing. These are the largest I have ever seen. Even my self made one’s years back don’t compare to the 9 1/2” diameter.

Alley

I forgot to tell that I also have been using a breast milk pump on my nipple and also added a TENS unit that is supposed to help with lactation. The sensations from the TENS is wildly erotic!!! I have noticed that my nipples get extremely hard and sensitive as they never have before.
Love it!

Side note: what bra is that? Brand?
Hard to find nice unlined bras now day

❤️

Tina A

That would be a Wacoal Basic Beauty unlined full figure bra.

Wolfy

Tina
You have great looking boobies there. Still working on mine. BTW, your deck railing and woodland look almost like my deck and back yard/woods.

Tina A

Hello! I have been intensely working on enlarging my nipples again and it’s going great! I’ll spend at least 45 minutes just on my nips in the morning now. I’ll have to get some photos of “in process” of the two different glass bells I use. I’ve even gotten my nips to flow again! Love that! I wish it was milk. I most definitely notice the change, more sensitivity, always erect and hurt like hell when they get real cold. Might have to wear padded bras if I continue into the colder weather pumping those suckers! Well enjoy the pump!!

I’ll have to post the photo separate. My app didn’t downsize it again :(

Tina A

Ok here are the bells I use. They are glass and as you can see in second photo as the nipple is sucked in farther it widens out to enlarge the nipple end. The third photo is a larger bell I switch to after 30 minutes using the smaller one. This gets my whole areola pulled in a stretches it out too. My goal is Big puffy pointed and erect nipples all the time. If I’m going to have big tits, I want the big female looking nipples to go along with them! The last picture is right after taking them out of the bells. Now this session I only did it five minutes to take photos. If you notice in the second photo the liquid, after 30 minutes it’s more than half full. It taste wonderful! Enjoy the pump!

Tina with titties!!

Attachments

• 9F742EB4-1390-4904-91B4-DBB727D73039.jpeg
    9F742EB4-1390-4904-91B4-DBB727D73039.jpeg
    687.3 KB · Views: 116
  • E61CA5B6-F03B-46F3-A0E4-58BDDBAB5049.jpeg
    E61CA5B6-F03B-46F3-A0E4-58BDDBAB5049.jpeg
    639.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 136A91B6-B537-42E7-9315-DD11580429FD.jpeg
    136A91B6-B537-42E7-9315-DD11580429FD.jpeg
    617.1 KB · Views: 113
  • BA1719C3-C462-4BE1-999D-4723EB1FEC62.jpeg
    BA1719C3-C462-4BE1-999D-4723EB1FEC62.jpeg
    665.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Wolfy

Tina,
With you collecting fluid like you are in the bulb(s), you might be getting ready to produce actual MILK. That is what my wife did before she gave birth.

Wolfy

I'm still having trouble seems like in gaining any real size to speak of, even after two years of trying.... but I ain't giving up. I mean, I got more now than I did two years ago when I was boi flat. At least I enjoy just noogleing and massaging. Growth will be just a extra benefit in time.

Tina A

What happen? It shows the last post here was Sept 27? What happen to all of October and November posts?

Last edited: