I'm gaining size!

alipants

My wife bought me a lovely lingerie set for Christmas.
34A Padded Bra, Nylon & Lace Panties, Garter Belt and Lace Top Stockings.

The padded Bra gives my little 'girls' a nice boost.
Envious of all the Big Breasts on this site.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Doing some late night pumping. Got about an 1:45 minutes in. These are my big 210 domes. I’ve been using them all the time now as the 180 don’t really go much any more. The 210 give me a lot more expansion room. To me that’s the key, pump them as big as you can!

Attachments

• DF6A30E5-C775-4EF7-80F9-201B5D8AE207.jpeg
    DF6A30E5-C775-4EF7-80F9-201B5D8AE207.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 61

Wolfy

Got those puppies solid, do ya? Am very envious of ya. Keep doing what your doing there my friend. Looking great.

Tina A

Wolfy, there are plenty of gorgeous bigger bras out there! Not that I don’t love the ones I have now, but I would be a elated if I was two or 3 cup sizes bigger. I would love to hit 42J or 44I. Bra choices do decline, but lots of nice support ones!

Last edited:

Wolfy

To be truthful Tina, I was unaware that bras went much higher than E/F. Shows how much I know. You taught me something here. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Anyway friend, you have a good night. Maybe the good boobie fairy will honor your wish here soon. I hear she has a new supply of magic dust just for you. HeHe.

Wolfy

Bet I know where the team keep their spare footballs. Damn Tina, you go out like that, you will get tackled by mistake, hun.

Wolfy

Tina, with ALL the stuff I have been on and done to grow my girls, I am now in the process of going from T-HRT to E-HRT. Per my endocardlogist, she has no issues with that process. She is also pro LGBTQ, so I fit right in. I am going to get bigger girls one way or another.

Tina A

( “Tina, you go out like that” ) well if you want big breasts you better be ready for them to show. Once they are there, they WILL show. I’ve been enjoying my boobs everyday. The only thing I would change is, is wish they would get bigger quicker! I love them protruding from my chest with my nipples leading the way! How can you not love it! I am always comparing mine to others. There are a lot of bigger boobs out there, but insanely I’m bigger than quite a few other boobs bouncing around.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am with you Tina. I always find myself comparing my boobs to any female boobs I see. In my mind I say to myself "my boobs are bigger than hers"!!!! In some ways I feel sorry for the flat chested females.if they only knew they CAN have bigger boobs.