I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
I got a chance after lunch to put my cups on. Blue ones are my 180 mL which I pretty much fill right out to the end. The big clear ones are my 210s, I’m about 3/4 full on those.

Attachments

• 11386E41-6075-4B45-B21B-4382264A2234.jpeg
    11386E41-6075-4B45-B21B-4382264A2234.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 40

Tina A

Hey Perky! There is because they are nylon Lycra and unlined and I hope room as I’m continuing to get larger. The biggest they have is H cup but I’ve not been able to find them in stock. The G is holding me in pretty good but I’m hope I can get a couple sizes bigger and still use the G cup so I don’t need to buy all new bras. It’s stretchy enough I think it will work, time will tell. If I get too big and the bras won’t fit I’ll have to look for a new style. . This bra is so comfortable!

Pumped&perky

Hey Perky! There is because they are nylon Lycra and unlined and I hope room as I’m continuing to get larger. The biggest they have is H cup but I’ve not been able to find them in stock. The G is holding me in pretty good but I’m hope I can get a couple sizes bigger and still use the G cup so I don’t need to buy all new bras. It’s stretchy enough I think it will work, time will tell. If I get too big and the bras won’t fit I’ll have to look for a new style. . This bra is so comfortable!
That's great to hear, they look comfy. I'm surprised you weren't an H already seeing you filled the clear 210 domes so well.
Happy pumping Tina!

I totally agree I own those exact bras in DD and DDD and I absolutely love the lift and natural shape it gives my breasts. Wacoal makes the best bras!!

EmmanuelHs

Hey Tina! Your breasts are magnificent! Wow. I’ve got a pump and big tits, but I’m trying to get them outrageous. What would you say were the best supplement or routine you noticed working? Keep up the inspirational work

Tina A

Hi! Yesterday I thought I would take some photos of me working. I normally wear a black tee because it doesn’t give as much definition to my boobs. Any other color they are poppin!

Attachments

• D6C0A7A4-7B5E-4A1A-8AF1-9227444F3F43.jpeg
    D6C0A7A4-7B5E-4A1A-8AF1-9227444F3F43.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 29

Tina A

Good morning! I am still amazed that my “girls” are still growing. Even still more amazed that I actually have big breasts!! When I first tried different things to get them to “grow” it seemed impossible. But my body reacted positively to apparently some or everything I did.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 32