Information about pumping safely and what pressure to use.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i have been in touch with an expert called Dr Kevin Pezzi M.D. who from time to time has given Noogleberry advice and guidance and i asked him for some information about safe pumping for the breast and penis and guidance on what pressures to use safely. Although the information below will be useful to those using the gauge hand pump ; http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/Hand-Pumps/Noogleberry-Gauged-Hand-Pump/prod_46.html it will be useful to all those that pump. This topic is intended for information and not really a thread. I havent locked the topic but if you want to reply to this topic, i would advise starting a new topic and just putting a link to this one.

Here is his reply to my questions;

Virtually everyone who uses a vacuum to enlarge the penis or breasts wonders how much vacuum to use. Greater levels can trigger more rapid results but potentially also more problems, so more is not necessarily better.

So what is the best vacuum level? I can give you guidelines but no “one size fits all” numbers because people are not biologically identical. Your DNA (genes), age, medications, sleep, diet, and numerous environmental factors affect your body in many ways, such as by affecting the strength of your collagen. Collagen is one of the primary structural proteins in the body. Just as you can build a stronger home by building it with stronger boards, collagen strength is one factor determining whether your body is strong and resistant to damage or weak and fragile.

The optimal vacuum level also depends on what you are trying to achieve. For example, most men who use a vacuum for penile enlargement are using the vacuum to trigger a size increase produced by stretching the tissues. However, as I discuss in Advanced Enlargement, lower vacuum levels that produce negligible short-term stretch can trigger even greater long-term size increases through a medical principle known as tension-induced tissue growth.

Before I present guidelines to help you choose your optimal vacuum level, I will briefly mention the single greatest stumbling block that keeps most people from obtaining the results they desire. Especially in the case of tension-induced tissue growth, applying a vacuum does not directly stimulate tissue growth just as anabolic steroids do not directly stimulate muscle growth. Instead, steroids and tension create an internal environment conducive to growth. The extent of that growth depends on several factors, including diet, sleep, smoking status, and your exposure to dietary and environmental chemicals that counteract growth, oftentimes by partially blocking the effects of hormones favoring growth.

Now for guidelines on determining the best vacuum level. Pain, numbness, dysesthesias (unpleasant abnormal sensations), coolness, marked edema, and difficulty urinating (secondary to edema of the urethra or tissues surrounding it) should be obvious danger signs, yet I've heard from many men who repeatedly ignored those warnings and later regretted it. If you apply an excessive vacuum level to the penis long enough and carefully inspect it (using a magnifying glass if necessary), you may see innumerable tiny pinpoint hemorrhages resulting from red blood cells (RBCs) seeping out of the capillaries and into the tissues. You can't wash that blood away (as you can with a typical hemorrhage) because the defects do not communicate with (extend to) the outer skin. Once these microhemorrhages (microscopic areas of bleeding) appear, they fade slowly as the RBCs are broken down. Since blood contains iron, this leaches tiny amounts of iron into the penis. Iron can be a powerful oxidizing agent. Left unchecked, oxidants accelerate the destruction of tissues.

Breast and penis pumps have a flange where the vacuum dome or cylinder contacts the body. Increasing the vacuum level increases the flange force that presses into the body. This pressure is not uniform along the flange because no flange can perfectly conform to the shape of your body; the high points receive disproportionately more pressure. If the flange pressure is high enough, it can block capillary blood flow, which starves tissues fed by those capillaries. While it may take months for you to starve to death from a lack of nutrition, when part of your body is deprived of oxygen, it can die within minutes to hours, depending on its metabolic demands. Avoiding excessive flange pressure is therefore critical. You can reduce the negative effects of flange pressure by increasing the flange area, making the flange softer (which helps distribute the pressure more evenly), reducing the vacuum level, and applying a force to counteract the inward push of the vacuum dome or cylinder. A simple remedy is to apply the vacuum intermittently rather than continuously.

So how much vacuum should you apply? I generally favor using a low-level vacuum (15 to 30 mm Hg). While tension-induced tissue growth has been successfully used in medicine for years, no one yet knows the optimal tension. However, some research indicates that higher tensions may produce damage that counteracts some or all of the beneficial effects. If you wish to venture above this level, progressively increase it only if you notice no adverse effects. In any case, limit the pressure to less than 125 mm Hg for penis enlargement and much less for breast enlargement. When in doubt, use less vacuum. Lower vacuum levels usually give better long-term results by minimizing or eliminating the negative effects that often accompany higher vacuum pressures. Safety is more important than speed of results.

Finally, remember that vacuum creates tissue tension that doesn't necessarily maximize your results. To achieve optimal effects, you must pay attention to the other factors that influence tissue growth.

Dr Kevin Pezzi M.D.

Tidger

15 to 30 mm Hg

Vacum mentioned by the Doc is in mm, but the gauge on the Noogleberry hand pump is in in Hg and Bar. Does any one know what 15 to 30 mm Hg is in in Hg . Many thanks.

Tidger

http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/Hand-Pumps/Noogleberry-Gauged-Hand-Pump/prod_46.html

Just found this.

All number markings are the same, but this gauge just shows bar and "Hg rgather than Bar and in inHg on mine.

Mine doesnt have the colour sectors on it but does have individual markings round the gauge to indicate single units.

Also as a matter of interest I had a play with the penis pump for the 1st time today just trying all different pressures for a few seconds at a time and found it to be really comfotable arround -12 Hg which just happens to where the pictured gauge ends on the pink scale.

So still a tad confused on the in"Hg and mmHg thing.

lexuswoman

I looked at the picture of the pump and it shows a slice of it that is red and a slice that is green. I'm assuming that the green is the optimal zone for pressure and red isn't?

HKG

Hi. I M just a new user of the breast pump, just using the simple hand pump with no reading.How can I know the pressure is around 15-30 mm HG?

Flavia

DollyAmbition said:
hmm good point! I assume that it's the same for regular mm to in?

Therefore,

1 millimeter = 0.0393700787 in

?

Comparison mmHg ….. inHg

Attachments

• Vacuometro mmHg - bar.jpg
    Vacuometro mmHg - bar.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,955
  • Noogleberry inHg - bar gauge.jpg
    Noogleberry inHg - bar gauge.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,567

James

Yes, conversion factor applies. 1 inch is defined as 25.4mm, so that's not approximate, it is exactly.

MissNell

Not too sure how to feel about taking advice from a doctor who claims they are inventing a time machine, and also have the cure for cancer and many more things.. ???

https://www.google.com/amp/scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2010/08/10/kevin-pezzi-the-most-interesti/amp/

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
You don’t know how everyone deals with high pressure. I use higher pressure, ever since I start pumping, I don’t have huge pain.