Is there really hope for AAAers like me?

Talula

Hey! I'd really like to hear all of your success stories! I've read that Anastasia started at AA (is that right?) and has had AMAZING growth :eek: Please - even if you only give me your beginning and your present stats!!! I think it would not only encourage me but others who might be surfing this site and are flat as pancakes!

Lily13

yes there is hope, but I think it will just take a lot of time and most importantly patience. You can check out my gallery page. I started out with a 34 band with a 32" across my breasts. That's less than a AA to most bra calculators. Now I have gained about 2" across the breasts making me even with my band size, so the bra calculators are still saying A/AA. However, my bras are much fuller now and I managed to I fit into a B cup bra a few weeks ago. While I haven't had amazing results like Anastasia, I am on my way to bigger boobies. This will be my 5th month using NB. :)

mgslld

I can't report anything yet. Only had three sessions but already have felt my boobies getting firmer. Can't wait to see in a few months what my boobies have in store for me. Keep in mind you need to give it time this is your body.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes there is hope!!!!!
I started out as a 38 nothing, and am at 43.5
the last time I measured. Check out my stats
page for more information.
Some grow faster than others, but all have some
growth.
Go slowly use as little suction as possable, and
you will see results!!!!
Have fun and stay safe.
Jamie2

junjo

I am a 30AA, which makes me a 32AAA I guess. I used to have really loose 32A bras, since there is no AA where I live, but now I am starting to fill still a lot loose 32Bs, but that was quite impossible before. But the calculators still put me in the AA/A family, hahaha
In my currently stats I am

over breasts: 31 (+ 1.5'')
over nipples: 31.3 (+ 1.8'')
under breast: 24.8 (- 2'')

these the things in blue and red are the difference between when I started and now. As you can see from my chest band, I've lost weight, like 2 pounds, but not only my breasts did not shrink as they actually grew. I actually want to gain some weight, because I am far too skinny now. I hope I can do it and it all goes to my bony ribs and hips and flat-chest, hahahaha :D we can only dream, right?

But anyway, I am having amazing results for 1 month and a week even if I am not a really fast-responder.

Talula

This is so encouraging! Thanks so much for your replies. I will definitely be visiting the stats pages and look for ya'll! Hooray for B cups Lily and junjo! Ha! I would love to fill ANY cup :D Please keep the hope alive - please keep posting.

junjo

You reminded me that I have to upload my stats. And yes, I had a initial goal of B's, but now that I am actually wearing loose loose UK B's I am hopeful to get like a C or D. I've noticed that in the UK I am a 32A/AA while in the USA I am a 32AA/AAA, they have like 1 cup in difference in their bras. But I am happy with C/D UK, since it would be like a looot of cup sizes more than I have now, right? ;D

Be persistent, don't give up. We can see from a lot of girls that it is quite possible to make those boobies into pretty bigger ones.

jnorton22002

Hi Talula,

You my dear hope is ALWAYS HERE. Hope is something that helps us all move forward. Without hope, nothing is possible. You should also remember that you ARE already a beautiful person, on them inside and the outside. The size of our breasts means only how we view them. The hope then springs forward as we try to improve on what is already perfect. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. As far as growing boobs go, yes it is very probable. In my case cancer started my process, that is the medication did. I have used herbs and now that I am transitioning to female, the hormone treatments also help. I am sooooooooooooopleased with what noogleberry has done for me. The breasts have filled out much more on top and sides, the breasts are really starting to project more. This WILL happen for you. Slow gets the reward. Patience is important, and a stiff confidence and willpower to continue. Go for it mu dear. I promise you, you won't be sorry. I promise you

Hugs to you my dear Joni, or as most know me Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Talula

Thanks for the hope junjo and Mama J! I just e mailed Lucy to see what size cups I should get. I'm 29 inches under bust and not even a whole 30 inches across the nipples :( She still suggested the medium cups for me though. I'm glad because that means I won't have to pay for the small cups which helps but am I going to have trouble keeping those mediums on?

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
You shouldn't have any trouble with the cups staying on.
Use PLENTY of lotion, and enough suction till you feel a
pull on your breasts. Don't use a lot of pressure or you will
get lots of brusing and very sore!!!!!!!!
Have fun, stay safe, and watch out,,,
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you when you least expect it!!!!!
Jamie2

Hi Talula!

You don't need to worry about the M's. You will need the width of them to get all of your boob in at the base. With regards to them staying on. You may be absolutely fine. liek Jaime said use HUGE amounts of lotion or oil and try attaching one before th other by pinching off the air supply to one dome while you attach the other. taht helped me a lot while I was gettingg used to pumping.

All the best xx

Talula

Thanks for the lotion tip! Ya'll are extremely helpful here ;D I actually saw your demonstration of putting the cups on just the other day flatty natty. You make it look so easy! I hope it will become as easy for me after a few times. Great advice.

Rachiex

There is DEFINITELY hope Talula - there are quite a few ladies on here who don't start with a huge amount but get GREAT results. It may just take a little longer and a little bit more effort and determination but it will come! Welcome to the forum!

Happy pumping and BREAST WISHES...! (Sorry, that was really bad!) X x x x

Talula

Thanks Rachiex! I've been going through the stats section of this site and compiling beginning and ending (so far) stats, how long it's taken them to get there as well as cup size increase if that information is provided. There have been a handful so far that come here all excited and then drop out of "site" after receiving their NB. So I have to assume that they got the growth they were looking for otherwise they would be back here either asking for advice or griping about it, right? And your play on words DID make me laugh :D