Is XL dome too small for a C cup?

Lillyanne

Hi all, we are having an issue with my girls breast growth.
(shared account, but shes shy and hasnt used it yet)
She is a small C cup, and her measurments matched with the suggested use of the XL domes, so I bought those. She has alot of fiberous breast tissue and not alot of fatty tissue. When she uses the domes and pumps, she NEVER can pull a vacuum due to it hurting her breasts. She says the sides that are in contact with the domes are what hurts.

I KNOW the gauge on her pump works as I tried it myself (lol I know).

Are the XL contoured domes too small for her c cups?
We find it hard to believe, but not much else is left to try.

Im not new to pumping, but she just joined in recently with her breasts, nipples, and clitoris. I want her to experience the growth she deserves. Ive been using a penis pump for years off and on and the change can be dramatic. Temporary, but dramatic.
She wants to fill her C cup more.... not even asking for a full cup here, just some growth.

FWIW, her breasts dont even turn red at all... I know my penis turns red whenever I use my pump, and Ive seen some ladies whos breasts are red after use too.

what gives?

Many thanks

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - sorry you're struggling. Are we sure the pain isnt where the cup edge goes against rib-cage? If so you could think about getting soft cup rings.
But first be sure she is using adequate lotion to lubricate. Many different types are recommended but even simple baby oil is possible, to see if with generous lubrication a higher vacuum is possible without discomfort.
Hope this helps

Ari x