I've Found An Inexpensive Replacement Tubing

pianogirl

I'm sure most of you know that over time our tubing gets worn out and we need to cut it down due to breakage or leaks. I think the oils we use break down the latex or whatever rubber this is made of. Mine is the original tubing that came with my order over 3 yrs ago. It's time for new tubing! In case anyone was in search of some that fit and is inexpensive, I've found some.
I bought it today at Petsmart in the fish section. It's made by TopFin and its silicone tubing 25'. All I did was cut some of my existing tube and insert the new tube inside it. It's a very snug fit and they cling to each other since they're both non ridged. The old tubing fits back over the dome and I've now got much more length with the new tube in place. Cost...$5.99

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 500
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 489
I need this! My tubing just broke right by the connection part to the dome -__- will it work to put directly on the part that connects to the domes?

pianogirl

It doesn't seem to be stretchy enough. Cut some small sections of the current tubing and arrange it like shown in my photo. It works perfectly

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling