I've noogle for 2 weeks ...but shown no result!!!

ELIZA171

Hi all,

Need you guyz help.....i did noogle for 2 weeks but show no result.. is that because am not using any enlargement cream...??

TQ

eva_bs

Hi!!!
I think I didn't welcome you to this amazing forum!!! :)
so first of all welcome!!! And congrats on your new journey with the NB! :)
I just wanted to say that 2 weeks is nothing!You need to give it at least 3 months... I know it's so hard to wait and start seeing results! But really 2 weeks is not enough. You don't need to use an enhancement cream. But do you use any lotion before you noogle? it will prevent stretch marks.
I also didn't see any results within 2 weeks. I started to feel a difference maybe after 1 month...and I started to see a difference in shape after 2 months.
I know that some gals react to the NB so fast that they see a difference within a few days...and then you think that after 2 weeks something is wrong...but nothing is wrong. the women that react fast to the NB just have some luck on there side. Some of use have to work hard for Boobs! and some are just blessed :) I know that it sounds unfair...but thats the way life is! You need more time! o.k.? Don't give up!o.k.?
I'm sure you will start to see some changes soon! :)
Good Luck dear!!!
And don't forget to update us!
:-*

Lily13

I agree with Eva. You should give it at least 2-3 months at the minimum and don't expect a huge change either! There was a thread made just last week asking how long it took to gain a cup size. Most of the replies said about 3-4 months. It might seem like a long time, but time flies by. I've been at this for 5 months now and it doesn't even feel that long at all. :) I'm sticking to this until I get at least C cups!

itsjust4fun91

If you were to go through all the different post on here, you would find that getting any results in 2 weeks is the exception and not the norm. There are a couple of very lucky gals that start seeing swelling fast, but that really isn't the case for 75% of the users and then there is that other small fraction of us that take even longer to respond.

It's all about body type really. I say give it a couple more months and see what happens.

Mel

brandy215

I've been fairly consistent for about a month now and am still not seeing any major swelling or changes, however, there are little things that are telling me it is working, even if it's not blatantly obvious. The fact that just last night, I was able to get my domes on with good suction on the FIRST try speaks volumes. Speaking of volume, that is exactly why I got them on so easily. In the beginning, even after the "learning curve," it was still difficult to get good position without them being up to my neck because they weren't filling very well. Now they sit in a more normal position on my chest and I get great suction.

Also, even though the swelling isn't out of this world, it happens faster in my sessions. Like, I can do 10 to 20 minutes and retain some swelling. Now, I try and do more than that, but you get the idea. In the beginning, I couldn't really get anything until at least the half-hour mark.

Keep your chin up. It will pay off!

Don't get discouraged! Everyone grows at different rates. I haven't noogled regularly at all! My breast do not look any bigger (well unless I get some swelling) but I have noticed even with the little bit I have noogled here and there that i've got a little breast tissue growth! Which was non existent in one of my breast! I probably noogle a week out of the month (most months lol)so I know its working lol! I remember about 1 month ago out of the blue I got the 'let down' feeling kinda like when I breast fed in the past. Not sure if thats a good sign or not but noticed the tissue growth then.It was really weird I wasn't even noogling around the time either!

I need to come here more often, some of the results shown on this site just make me want to noogle even more. I'm just soooooo bad about sticking to a routine :-\

I do wish you well in your noogleberry adventure, keep your chin up and try not to worry too much if you don't notice much at the beginning! Just keep at it! I'm sure you'll be busting at the seems like some of these other ladies!! ;)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two weeks is not much time in this system at all!!
As far as seeing any growth, I guess that i'm one of the
few. I out grew the Ls within a month after starting.
Now I only fill the XLs to about the 3" mark.
I have only been on this journey for a little over 6 months.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy will be seeing you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jeane

Italian living in France
ELIZA171 said:
Hi all,

Need you guyz help.....i did noogle for 2 weeks but show no result.. is that because am not using any enlargement cream...??

TQ

J pump morning 1-2 hours with domes L when j work on the computer or in the kitchen. And one hour in the night with domes xl.
For gain 1-2 cups, pumping 1-2 years - every day.

It took me a good 9 weeks to show any results.

Up til then I had no swelling, or at least a very minimal amount.

Don't give up yet - that would be loopy. Keep on pumping, try not to think about it, just include pumping into yoru dauily routine as Jeane suggested and forget about your boobs (I know it's hard) then, one day you will swell, next month, maybe the month after, even the month after that.
This isn't a quick fix, not at all. but, it WILL work
Don't just looka t the 'stickies' on the results page. take some time to scroll down and read the stats of some long time users. You will see that perseverance and consistency pays dividends when it comes to the noog.

Good luck! ;D

jnorton22002

Hi,

It's Mama turn now to say something here. I've said it before to other wonderful gals and I will to you too.
Try to remember one thing. You were created to be a lovely lady. The Lord knows that because He created you. You ARE a gorgeous lady. We never should unhappy with our shelves. Even I should be happy. I'm finally getting to be that woman I wasn't born as. It takes a long time, sometimes for us to fully realize who or what we are. Never, ever lose sight of the fact you are a LADY first. All that comes your way is purely gravy. Be proud of your boobs the way they were created to be.

Now, I mentioned my journey to be that woman I wasn't born as, it also shows you that Noogling works. Along with my HRT therapy and noogling and to a small degree, with my cancer meds I had to take, I've grown boobs. If I can, SO WILL YOU. We give noogling time, and we must show patience. I'm proud of you that you are allowing yourself the wonderful chance to let all of us help with your issue. Now, help yourself to realize your dream. I'm going to realize mine and SO WILL YOU. Patience hun, patience. Before you know it, I'm going to be saying on a post, how big your boobs are. In fact I'm very much hoping it will happen sooner than later, but it will.

Work hard, be honest with your routine, and make sure you do your routine every day. Then we all will be able to say "look at them boobs". Go for it my dear. You deserve all that WILL come your way. Blessings and hugs to you

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

32aa

Don't be discouraged I have been at this for approximately 3 months and I still see very minimal results, this is due to the fact that I am a slow responder and that I'm not taking any supplements; just plain old noogling. If you want faster results maybe you should read up on some of the posts; many of the lovely ladies here use zoft gum or bovine ovary along with noogling. If you pm them I'm sure they are more than willing to answer any questions that you might have.

If you think about it, if you grew to your desired breast size in 2weeks then you would have super horrid stretch marks :eek: lol but this is a slow process and slowly grows your boobies. When you're feeling down do what I do, I like to read other posts to liven my spirit whenever I'm feeling down about noogling.

Always always remember that slow and steady wins the race. Good luck on your booby adventure! "never give up, never surrender" -galaxy quest ;D

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
HI,

I manipulated the domes with the rings. If you would like that information I will send you a message.I am not that huge. It is painful, but what isn't when it come to enhancements. Yes, there is something you can do to the xx large dome to get results. I am a 34b stretchy skin, if you want to know how I manipulated these domes send a message. I will never suggest it, unless you know what your doing. Yes I responded on Eman forum I had to challenge this thinking I was already going to xx large dome. To my knowledge I was in a xlarge dome and need to move up to the xx large dome. Well not, I was a large and moved to a xx large dome, until I sent Lucy a pic of the domes side by side. The mix up was that the first time ordering.I was told that I can use the xlarge dome because my band size, weight, and extra skin. Not knowing I was going to receive a large dome anyway. So it kinda just so happened. Although, I gain the full swelling as Eman has yes. I responded to Emans forum thinking I was up to a xx large as Eman was. Well I wasn't....lol. Now I am pretty much. So if you want info on how I did it. I will give you info. k it is painful, don't recommend. Lovely ;) P