Jeane is back

gina3

wow ! what awesome results, i have been pumping since 1995 and can attest to the same results with a great deal of pride. i went from flat to a 40 c in a Canadian bra size, Can't tell you how much i adore having my breasts, I just ordered the XXL cups and am looking forward in great anticipation to use them at least 5 hrs a day, Seeing i have out grown my other cups . I am an addicted pumper. Nipples and breasts being a male, i enjoy going to the pool and hearing the oos and ahhs when others see my breasts, love the smiles and pointing of fingers. But they are all mine and real.. i simply adore having breasts.

Attachments

• Picture 97.jpg
    Picture 97.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 739

gina3

here is a picture of another set i use a lot. i got them from www.yinyangchi.com these are 5 inches wide at base and 5 inches in length. Then there is the pic of the set just for nipple development . These i sleep in a lot of the time. Its so nice to found this site , i love it

Attachments

• Picture 51.jpg
    Picture 51.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 507
  • Picture 75.jpg
    Picture 75.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 497

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Jeane i must say you have made very good progress. I am like you in that I am a male and would Love to develop my boobs like yours. there are very nice to look at. I have only just started on this journey into developing my boobs. Keep up the photos and information you are posting
Love Vivian ;)

LISATG

Ciao Jeane! In a word, WOW! Your development is fantastic and you have beautiful breasts. I have just begun my NB journey, and have to say you are now my hero! Your success is a great encouragement to beginning male like me. I look forward to hearing of your continued success and sharing mine with you! One question, are you taking anything to supplement your growth, or is it all due to Noogleberry? Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Lisa

jnorton22002

hi Jeane,

I must say you look great Jean. I'm sure that between you and Rachel, you both must really pump slowly. I have started to try and pump longer also. I am posting pictures today after 3 hours last nite and 2 hours this morning. I'm very pleased for you. go girl

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

J

Joan_CD

Hi Jeane,

The pictures and progress are fantastic!!! Are you living as a woman or just prefer larger breasts as a male. Fantastic results!

Joan

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey jeane love your progress like you we all love pumping our breasts and seeing good results just looking at going up in size filling mine up, Med, came across the new L domes with contour sounds fantastic, sounds like you enjoy them and getting great breasts with them, will be ordering very soon, good luck and keep updating results, Lisa