Jeane is back

fairypump

yinyangchi's nipple development cups

gina3 said:
here is a picture of another set i use a lot. i got them from www.yinyangchi.com these are 5 inches wide at base and 5 inches in length. Then there is the pic of the set just for nipple development .
Thanks for sharing this site ! The BR7 cups seem interesting to develop nipples and areolas as well, has anybody tried them ?

mhessell

Wow, what the fuck.

Your breasts are nicer than mine!! :'(

Con-friggin-gradulations!! Seriously. (A little tee'd but *shrugs* Just a little envy)

Matt B

Hi Jeane,I forgot to ask,"What size are you now and are these hard to hide under your everyday clothes?

MATT B ;D

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Jean, your boobs are looking Just beautiful, I would really love to have boobs like yours one of these days. but for now all I can do is look at your and keep wishing for mine to grow.
Keep up the great work you are doing and keep us up to date with your progress.
Great photo.
Love Vivian :eek:

jeane

Italian living in France
Thank you.
I enjoy your encouragement.
You will also one day beautiful breasts.
We must hang time.
And spend time there.
friends

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
Hello Jeane. What all have you done in order to get the milk to come out of your assets? I am interested in doing this also! Tim

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
Ok then. Is there any that you would recommend to possibly have these results as well, if we are to go down this road? Also Jeane, what size of a breast would one need to lactate being a male? Tim