Jeane is back

jeane

Italian living in France
Yes its work good.
Electrical pump medela swing for the two breasts. One hour morning. One hour evening. During 3 monthes.

Sophia

I've seen online nipple enlargement systems that are very cheap. Here are two that came up from a search on Amazon, I have never used either, but they have gotten good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-SuppleTM-Correction-Inverted-Nipples/dp/B00G5LX1ZY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1431177189&sr=8-9&keywords=Nipple+enlargement
http://www.amazon.com/AnE-Toys-Clitoris-Enlargement-Enhancer/dp/B00KL8GW80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431177469&sr=8-1&keywords=Nipple+enlargement

BuxomBoobs

wow, man after my own heart... ;D

So, you beat me to the domperidone!

Answer to someones question here about how to lactate, I have been researching this for quite sometime.

Domperidone is mostly prescribed for two things. The most common is as an anti nausea agent, (motion sickness and other things). But is has an interesting action of blocking dopamine at the pituitary gland. Which is what happens in a female body during pregnancy telling the breasts to get ready for feeding a child, and of course stimulates growth of the glands as well as milk production. For inducing lactation it is usually paired with a high estrogen birth control pill. My intentions were to couple it with PM in an attempt to procure more gland growth as well as induce lactation. That being said is you have any issues with pituatary or thyroid you will want to either consult a Dr. first or skip this altogether. Domperidone can be purchased online easily and inexpensively.

Breast pumps, I have used several different brands including the one used on this post. What I have found is most of them are kind of junky, the very best pump company is Hygiea

the least expensive of their line is the enjoye http://store.hygeiahealth.com/Hygeia-Enjoye/dp/B00GBD8JXU as pump companys go they have the very highest user ratings, the enjoye is more expensive than most of its class but is made for LONG LONG term use and if you have ANY problems they are very very happy to help you out. Where as most other companys ... well....if nothing good to say...say nothing. Besides having the best suction the longest life and cordless capable, YOU CANT HEAR A THING when its running...LOL.

If I had the money, this is the one I would get. http://www.breastpumpsdirect.com/Hygeia_EnDeare_Hospital_Grade_Breast_Pump_with_Per_p/10.0001.htm piston powered and well worth the money, (I rented one for two months) it was JOY JOY JOY. If you cant afford this the enjoye is the next best thing.

absolutely love your results, keep on the routine with the milk pumps and domperidone, add some form of estrogen into the routine and you WILL be lactating in quantity.

I offer you this, in study's I have examined online the claims are that males milk is so far superior to a females that the brain tissue in a feeding child is enhanced 10 to 20 iq points from it as well as other very beneficial effects. who knew? It is the next thing on the list for me as well.

and if anyone is going to ask, no I am not looking to change gender, I like my male parts just as much (LOL). But I feel that breast are just the most beautiful when they are in the female form.

Jeane, you seem to have the same affliction as myself, weather they get bigger or not does not matter anymore, it's become an addiction, it feels so good when you get it right....does it not?

BuxomBoobs

oh....I almost forgot.

studying up on the effects or a myriad of herbs, I have removed Lavender from my routine. Though it is very high in estrogen effects it is VERY anti collagen, so I have found a new item that ... well, lets just say wow.

Clary Sage is what I use now, coupled with hydro is very effective.

Warning, nipples exposed to clary sage during hydro will have a slight burn/tingle for the first few uses, after that no issues. It's only a slight burn sensation, simular to having say hot pepper (mild) on the tongue, this feeling is the sage OPENING up all the pathways through the nipple, activating things as it were. If your as simular to me in sensations as well as mind, I have no doubt you will enjoy the results jeane. ;D I'm sure you know, how everything is connected, stimulation of the breasts is carried ALL over for me. (sorry if you readers are .... sensitive to that subject :p )

Here is a list of what clary sage is about...

Clary oil essential oil is added to soaps, detergents, creams, lotions, and perfumes. In fact, it is the main component of Eau de Cologne.

Apart from treating eye health-related problems, clary sage oil is also used to calm the nervous system, especially during times of stress, depression, and insomnia. If you’re new to aromatherapy, I suggest trying out clary sage oil to experience its anxiety-fighting effects.

Clary sage oil also can help address menstrual issues (cramps and hot flashes), promote relaxation during childbirth, and ease menopause symptoms.1

Other functions of clary sage oil include:2, 3, 4

Aphrodisiac – This is another well-known use of clary sage oil. It boosts libido and may improve sexual performance. It can even help treat psychological problems related to loss of libido and impotence.
Painkiller – Clary sage essential oil can help relieve headaches, back pain, muscle stiffness, and cramps.
Antiseptic – Oil of clary sage can be used to cleanse wounds and may help protect the body during surgery and against other infections.
Blood pressure regulator – It can help reduce blood pressure by relaxing the arteries, and may decrease your risk of heart problems.
Hair treatment – Clary sageis believed to stimulate hair growth. The essential oil can also limit the sebum produced in scalp and treat dandruff.
Skin health promoter – Clary sage oil regulates oil production and reduces inflammation that contributes to dermatitis.
Ingredient in herbal products – It is found in many herbal personal care products like facial cleansers.
Ingredient in liqueur and food products – Clary sage oil is added to muscatel wine and wine essences. It is also used a natural addictivein food products like frozen dairy desserts, baked goods, condiments, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Composition of Clary Sage Oil

Clary sage oil is produced in several countries and may have therefore varying chemical compositions. However, it is known to have high concentrations of esters (about 72 percent), such as linalyl acetate, which has antispasmodic and sedative properties.

Oil of clary sage also contains alcohols (about 14 percent) and sesquiterpenes (up to three percent).5 The diterpene sclareol and sesquiterpene caryophyllene, compounds that have antimicrobial activities, are also found in the essential oil.

Benefits of Clary Sage Oil

Regular sage oil (Salvia officinalis) and clary sage oil possess similar therapeutic properties, but the former is often associated with adverse reactions. Aromatherapists prefer clary sage oil, and consider it safer.

Clary sage essential oil can help fight bacteria that may thrive in your digestive system, urinary tract, and excretory system. It exhibits moderate antibacterial activity against various strains of bacteria like the Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella, and Proteus mirabilis species,6 and potent antifungal activity against strains of Candida,7 Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Fusarium species.8

This essential oil can be particularly helpful for women because of its hormone-like components. In Europe, clary sage oil is employed to ease menopausal discomfort, menstrual pain, and regulate menstrual cycles. Due to its esters, it can help relax muscular spasms and pains that may arise from stress and nervous tension.9

The oil from the clary sage plant can also provide the following benefits to your health:

Helps treat symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
Regulates blood pressure
Relaxes the bronchial tubes of asthma sufferers
Helps treat respiratory ailments like colds, bronchitis, and sore throat
Supports healthy digestion
Addresses acne and oil skin ;D
Reduces inflammation and certain types of dermatitis ;D
Improves memory and stimulates mental activity

Hope this helps and if you try it please be sure to let us know if you have a beneficial exp as I did.

Bon Chance mon ami

BB

BuxomBoobs

:) I have not posted a pic in a long time, since I found myself posted elsewhere on the web and in one case listed on another NBE website as a satisfied user...needless to say harsh words/actions ensued. However shooting4dastars last pics had a great watermark that I am going to implement so that I can feel comfortable about posting.

(PS, dat lady's boobs is great, but her intellect shines through with every post and that makes her soooooo sexy..great boobs, better mind)

anyway ... here is where i am at lately.

Attachments

• Boob.jpg
    Boob.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 658

jeane

Italian living in France
Pfuu.. Your text is too long. We are not at university of medecine...
And post your pictures in you home. Not here.
Thanks.
Jeanne.
:mad:

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jeane. Just wanted to let you know I got a Medela Pump into Style Advanced. This pump feels amazing on my nipples. I also use a breastfeeding pump bra with it. I didn't know what I was missing. Now I try to find time to use it. I love the way it feels pulling my nipples. And every once in a while I hit the letdown button. I love the breastfeeding pump. I am so happy I got one. Thanks.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
My nipples aren't big at all to start with. What size shields did you start with and is it more beneficial to hit the letdown button?