Jeane is back

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm planning on doing the same when I'm a bit bigger. My ex used this system and we had to evaluate the sizing. Thankfully the shields aren't highly expensive but I would suggest getting a set of small and medium (the system used to come with mediums). I know if I started now that I would be using small myself. It would be similar to noogleberry -- just size up as needed over time. Oh.. And a pump bra is very handy too (to free the hands :) ).

As for the 'letdown' button, you do want to use it a bit but not often until you've gotten accustomed. It causes the machine to cycle a more vigorous suckling-like action (2 minutes if I recall). Also, pay close attention to your nipples over the days and weeks for drying or rashes. My ex had a rough time initially until we found the right size shield and a mild lube that was safe for our daughter.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey jeane. I have ran into a problem. I have my breastfeeding pump but it seems to be doing more than just the nipples. I ordered the smallest breast shields and I still have the same issue. Any suggestions?

xtrempptist

breats enlargement
Hello

My moobs in bra after pumping with Extra Large Cups (2016-08-04)

Attachments

• 2016-08-04 11.53.34.jpg
    2016-08-04 11.53.34.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 480