Joan CD - A new Summer Dress

J

Joan_CD

Hi All,

It is soooo hot here in New York that we went out and bought new sun dresses already. BUT, this is the first year that I actually fit into the breast area naturally. I hope I am not sending too many pics and updates. If I am, let me know and I will stop. This is almost 4 months since I started noogling.

Rachiex

That's fantastic Joan! It's great to see all the pictures - I keep meaning to take some but I don't have a camera and I don't want to borrow one from my dad in case I don't delete the photo properly and he sees it! I love the dress - I wish it was hot enough here for me to wear dresses already but I live in the Uk! You look lovely x x x x

N

naturalboobs

Joan CD

You are looking HOT!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I wish I could have kept pumping the way that I should have, I would have really grown by now. But I'm pumping every night and I'm seeing a difference. You are definitely an encouragement, so kept the pics and the updates coming!!!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

LOVING THE DRESS, Joan! keep your wonderful, inspirational photos and updates coming! You are a breath of fresh air!

K

kultzu

Joan , You look great. I can definitely the growth on you with this lovely dress.

Well done !

Kultzu