Joan_CD Another Update 8/8/09

J

Joan_CD

Hi All

I am now at about the 5 mark on the XXL cups. They hurt my ribs like all heck when I pump, but I now want a full C cup as my goal. Gee, I can remember when I would be happy with a B!!!! My how times have changed ;D

Love to all of you :-*

PS - BTW thats a 40C that I am wearing!

8/8/09 - I added pics to show my bustline with a tank top on. I think I am doing really well and I just bought a Bali 40C underwire that I am wearing. I really do feel that if I try and stay on my regime I will be where I want to be by the fall. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia916

Re: Joan_CD Update 8/4/09

Wow! Awesome job Joan! And ty for the comment on my pics. Looks like you'll get that C soon enough!

K

kultzu

Joan,

That's fantastic. You are doing so great ! :-*

Very happy for you,

Kultzu

Rachiex

Wow Joan - 5 inches on the XXLs! That's got to be a new record! You look fab - thanks for posting the pics and congrats on being a 40C. You definitely deserve it! :-*

x x x x

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachiex,

Not a full C yet. Still a way to go to fill that bra the way I want. I reach the 5 mark on the XXL cups, but only just barely. Once I get past the 5 inch fully with my breast and not just the nipple, I will have reached my goal. ;)

C

catsrule

Joan my love! I want a C cup too! i will pray for both of us dear one! we'll get there!!! keep plugn away! you look fab! i'm off for some beach time..taking the little darling w/me!! of course!! 5 minutes here, ten there..you know the score! love to you!! thankx for new pics! cats