Joan_CD Pics - New Update 3/8/09

jinj

Re: Joan_CD Pics

i like that idea of vs satin underwire pushup!!. will definitely give you the extra omph and satiny sexy touch!!

nice boobs going there joan!!!!

how long is yours staying? mine only stay for like... 2hours. =/

J

Joan_CD

Hi Jinj,

Thank you and my swelling goes down fairly quickly, but I am also noticing that they are not going all the way back down anymore. I use the medium cups and I noticed something interesting. In another thread it was recommended to drink a lot of water. Well, I notice that after drinking 2 bottles of water and pumping, I was able to reach the end of the cup! Normally I have about a half inch to the end. I also notice I get better results in the afternoon pump as opposed to the morning pump when I havent had anything to drink yet. But, I think I am doing ok!

I actually picked up the bra and tried it on immediately after pumping. Damn, it looked good!!!! I can hardly wait to get into the large cups. Maybe in a couple of more weeks. Fingers are crossed!!!!!

C

catsrule

me thinks push up bras are the bomb...always!!!!!!!!!!!

you are going to be in those L cups SOON!! and guzlin water like crazy, I imagine!! take time out to PEEEE!! I love your spirit!!!!!!!!! cats

J

Joan_CD

catsrule said:
me thinks push up bras are the bomb...always!!!!!!!!!!!

you are going to be in those L cups SOON!! and guzlin water like crazy, I imagine!! take time out to PEEEE!! I love your spirit!!!!!!!!! cats

OMG... now I know why I feel so bloated! I forgot to PEEEEEEEEEE ;D I love the push ups also. I just bought a VS one and I love it!!!!!!

Cats..... RULES!!!

C

catsrule

Yes, VS has beautiful bras, but I also like WONDER bras!! You can find them at Kohls on sale everynow and then, and Daisy fuentes(sp?) also has some knocker-knockout bras!! Just thought of that little line!! Check around the internet, too, for FAB pushups!!

keep chuggin water, and pump 2-3 x a day!! You'll be LOOKIN HOT by APRIL!! which pm cream are we using???

love ya JOAN!! YOU rock!!

J

Joan_CD

Hiya Cats.... Thank you and I will look those wonderbras up as soon as I lose some weight.... sigh. I bought the PM on Ebay and the carton says Gwao Geur on it. I only started it 2 days ago, so I will see how it does. I think when I use it up I will go to Bells site and get more there. Hers is supposed to be much stronger and I am in a hurry!!!!! April is coming!!!!! But, I am almost at the end of the medium cups, although I lose that swelling quickly. I will stay on them for at least another week and try moving to the large. I definitely see an imporvement and I am so happy about that!

Love ya GF! Cats..... RULES

C

catsrule

You are workin those cups luv!!! Now remember, moving up to the Large can be daunting for some (myself included) don't despair if you can't suction them on straight away...it may take pumping up 1st with mediums, then switch-a_rooie to the large!! You'll be fine!!!!Happy VD!!

J

Joan_CD

catsrule said:
You are workin those cups luv!!! Now remember, moving up to the Large can be daunting for some (myself included) don't despair if you can't suction them on straight away...it may take pumping up 1st with mediums, then switch-a_rooie to the large!! You'll be fine!!!!Happy VD!!

That's a really great tip and I'll have to rememebr it! Thanks cats!!!! And A Happy VD day to you girlfriend!!! ;)

M

mojo

Re: Joan_CD Pics - 2/18/09 Update

Hi Joan

Hot damn!!! Really starting to see some lovely definition there - sincerely ENVIOUS, I am ;) :p :D

Well done! And thanks for updating your pics ;D

Looking goooood, just keep going, don't stop no 8) 8) 8)

(Now I can hardly wait to get my NB in the post next week - and finally join the party!)

Best wishes!! :-* :-* :-*

Mojo
(Angela, Melbourne)

E

entropiana

Hi Joan, just saw your updated pics. You look hoooot and the boobs look rounder to me and more defined. I am very happy for you and cant wait for April too now ;). Hope you had a great Vday... :-*
hugs

Y

yourcuties

Hey Joan!
Congrats on ur fantastic effort and results! U seem very keen and with ur positive attitude u should b sporting some gorgeous cleavage by April! We r all sending out positive vibes 4 u! And thanx 4 posting ur pics! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo

C

catsrule

Joan, sweetness, where are your updated pictures?? I can't seem to find them?? sounds like you are making tremendous progress!! love ya!! cats

J

Joan_CD

catsrule said:
Joan, sweetness, where are your updated pictures?? I can't seem to find them?? sounds like you are making tremendous progress!! love ya!! cats

Cats........... They are at the beginning of the posts. I placed them under my before pictures in the same post. Do you see them? Let me know.

Love ya back!

K

kultzu

Joan,

Your boobies are shaping up !! :D :D They look so ROUND !! Well done !

Thanks for the update and keep it going :-* :-* :-*
Kultzu

C

catsrule

HOLYSMOKES!!!!!!!YESSS>>>I SEE THEM!! wow! you are making some fabuloussa progress my love!!! See now,, think !! you still have lots of time to meet your deadline!!! you WILL be lookin hot in that outfit!!! oh, i feel like the proud mother!! My Joan is growing!! yeah!!