Joan_CD - Started the XXL Cups!

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

I just started the XXL cups. Dear God they are HUGE!!!!! They hurt my ribs, but I will persevere. I am using them for about 15 minutes after I use the XL cups for about 30 minutes. I don't fill the XL cups past the 3 1/2 inch mark, but using the XXL cups will, I hope, allow my skin to stretch more to keep on enlarging. I wanted a B cup, but now I am greedy and want a C cup. These pics are immediately after pumping with the XXL cups. The red marks are visible because I just took the cups off. Happy Pumping!!!!!!

Rachiex

Woohoo! Lots of cleavage there and great swelling! I love using the xxls to top up after the xls - I find it gives a rounder shape and even bigger swelling. They are enormous though - I think they are the size of my head and they really hurt my ribs too. I can only manage 10 minutes max but if I get it in the right place I can even move around a bit with it without it flying off like I can with the xls.

Yay for noogleberry - great results Joan and thanks for posting pics! x x x x

C

catsrule

you are sucha success story!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!!!!!! I want the c cup , too!! best of luck!
cats

J

jellyDeeeee

thats awesome joan go on break all the noogle record soon theyll have to bring out the ( I cant send this via post because its too huge cup for you lol.))))))))))))) I dont think its even worth while for me to try that cup its the size of a bread and butter plate lol but I am so happy for you people that can take it love Jellyeeeeeeeee............

J

Joan_CD

LOL... the size of a plate!!! Thats too cute, but soooooo true. I have to admit my ribs hurt when I use them and they suck from underneath my armpit! I can only go for about 10 minutes max and also use them to top off after using the XL cups for 30 minutes. But, I want my boobs and I will endure the pain!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

K

kultzu

Ou , Joan ...Isnt that fantastic ? :D

I am sure you will be able to stay a little longer each time. Good for you.
Thanks for sharing your experiment with us

:-* :-*
Kultzu