Joan_CD Updated 8/24/09

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

Well, I am on the number 4 of the XL cups and almost at the 5 on the XXL cups. I am wearing a 42C underwire with soft cups in these pictures. I fill them decently, but not tremendously. My goal is to fill them to the point that I am a VERY full C (remember when I wanted a B???). My hope is to achieve that by Xmas. I started in January, 2009 and my hope is to reach that goal within this year. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Anastasia916

Looking great Joan! Hopefully both of us could get to a full C by xmas! C boobies for Christmas, to heck with the two front teeth I want C boobies!

R

Rafferty

WOW Joan, you only started in January and you've made such excellent progress! I have just got my XL cups and am going to use them for the first time today. I'm still a B cup but can't wait to reach that magic C - wish me luck! And keep up the good work! ;D ;D

K

kultzu

Wonderful, Joan ! Well done ;)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Take care,
Kultzu

JenniTG

Looking wonderful, Joan!

I can totally sympathize with you raising your goal. I don't think us bigger gals ever look quite as big as we expect to at a given cup size. I know that even in a D (with forms) I think to myself, "Hmmm...that's not really very big at all." ;D

With the success you've had so far, I'm sure you'll hit your target!

N

naturalboobs

WOW Joan!!!

You look amazing!!! I've just started NB again, after taking a 4 month break. This time I'm going to try to stick with and finish something I've started!!!! LOL!!!! Wish me luck.

My you continue to Grow,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

Joan you are so beautiful!!! what tremendous progress!! I cannot get over it! yeah@! love ya, cats

T

tavia

looking good joan, well done,u got alot a progree there... i best get pumping...... x

Hi Joan,

You are doing so well!!!!.

I was just wondering if you have you taken any feminising herbs?. I was on an antiandrogen pill ( i had spots and facial/body hair that was getting worse), but have stopped it, as i am taking Saw palmetto, which is an antiandrogen also and i read somewhere that it shouldn't be taken with antiandrogen medication, because of potential liver problems. As i would rather take natural supplements, I am giving the SP ago.

The pill was effective as it reduced my excess hair, so that says to me that i have an excess of testosterone, but when i had my hormones tested they came back normal (if that is so then why would the pill have worked (??).

Anyway, i hope you can give me some advice, as if someone who was born a male can femininise themselves, then surely a female can too?.

I am looking forward to recieving the large cups. I never quite filled the smalls (3/4 full) and i am approaching 1/2 full on the mediums (sometimes more, but it seems like a fluke). I am hoping the large cups will work on a larger area and as i am now finding the mediums quite comfortable to wear, hopefully it won't take to long to get the same comfort with the large).

Again, congratulations on your success x

J

Joan_CD

Hi Mycup;

I havent taken any hormones or anything at all. With the exception of some PM creme, all my progress has been with pumping alone. But, I would love to take something to help with some enlargement not only of my breasts, but also my hips and butt. Maybe YOU can recommend to ME something that might help?

I think you are on the right track in ordering larger cups. I filled the M cups half way and moved up to the L cups to get more tissue in and that helped. I kept doing this all the way to the XXL cups. It allows you to get more breast tissue in and allows better enlargement. I was flat as any male when I started and now am wearing C cup bras. I don't fill them as well as I like yet, but as long as I keep pumping I think I will get where I want to be.

If anyone can offer some advice for my hip and butt areas, as well as breasts, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best of luck to you and please let me know if I can give you any further advice.... Joan

Anastasia916

Joan, have you tried massaging your breasts with lavender oil? And the best thing I've seen to work on CD's and TS's for a better feminine body, is those hormones they take pre op. They take then for I think a year or two or more before their surgeries of becoming all female. I think you have to go to a doctor to get them, I'm not sure. I know if you do a google search you will probably find things for transgenders. And I know there are plenty of boards out there with other TS's and CD's that share and support each other. I have no idea what the links of them are though. But I know the hormones a TS friend of mine took, she took them for 2 years then had her surgery, before the surgery she had a nice booty, better hips, and was a C cup! I was sooo jealous! She also worked out and made sure her waist was small. Hope you find something that will work Joan, good luck!

Hi Joan,

The most mentioned feminising herbs that i have come across are Saw palmetto (reduces testosterone levels) fenugreek and fennel. Red clover and black cohosh are other eostrogenic herbs, although I have read that black cohosh only gives temporary swelling due to water retension, or something like that.

I have been taking them in capsule form (apart from Red clover and i have stopped black cohosh), but i am having to take so many tablets that I am going to buy tinctures, which are more easily absorbed and are stronger (they can also be used to massage into the breasts). I am also taking brewers yeast tablets and Evening Primrose oil.

Actually, thinking about it, I commented on a picture taken in February this year to my sister - who said i looked athletic in the picture. I said that I thought my face looked abit masculine. Whereas recently my face is looking 'softer' again. I had put this down to slight weight gain, but maybe it is down to the herbs?.
My legs aren't looking so muscular now either (just had a look).

Anyway, thats all i can tell you about herbs. I was asking incase there was a little gem that I may have missed.

A thought I had about creating the illusion of bigger hips and butt would be to wear a waist cincher. There are people who do waist training. You can get pants with butt pads too.
I have got an underbust corset and I keep intending to start waist training, but whenever I have worn it for a couple of hours, I take it off and the relief is so great that I have no desire to put it on again (until the next time i give it ago :D)

J

Joan_CD

Hi Anastasia and Cup;

I bought lavendar oil and have begun massaging it into my breasts. In all honesty, I never heard that before, but I am willing to try anything. I read up about the fenugreek and saw palmetto and am going to try them also. I do have hip and butt pads, but I hate wearing them cause they are uncomfortable and make me sweaty in the warm weather. I want the real thing!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the corsets and waist cinchers. I tried them, but ended up with such horrible pains in my stomach from being held in that I won't wear them.

Thanks so much for all the info and suggestions. Good luck girls as we try and gain... gain... GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to you all..... Joan

Anastasia916

Oh cool, lets us know how the lavender oil goes! As I said a friend is the one that used it and I seen how much she grew with it. And she didn't use anything else at the time, it wasn't till a little later. Would be interesting to know if it works for all males. I actually have seen it mentioned on TG breast enhancement blogs and such. So there is info on the net about it working for males.