Joy comes from thanksgiving

fairylikelady

Soooooo where do I begin...... well for starters this is a huge leap, mostly because my life is crazy hectic with no personal/private time and second because I am not very good at keeping a schedule. I am really hoping this helps me stay focused and accountable.

History:
-Four pregnancies and four breast fed babies=extremely saggy empty breast
-have taken herbal supplements before with NO success. (I believe I am estrogen dominant with low progesterone)
-I have tried BB for around three months with slight increase in fullness but stopped because , like I said I am aweful at keeping a routine.
-have noogled on and off... again the routine thing. That and I have an aweful time getting them to stay on! I use the large domes. Which leads me to stats, because I know that people are going to ask and suggest based on those measurements.

Stats
-Weight:127lbs
-Underbrust: 29 in
-Bust:34.75 in
-Waist:27 in
-Hips:38 in

Goals
-120lbs
38bust, 26waist, 38 hips

Routine
-at least 30 mins day × 5 days a week noogling (some is better than none)
-bovine ovary
-adrenal glandular
-vitex

I will post pics and quantities later.

James

I have noticed that the ones who have had the greatest success, pump many hours in a day (no more than 15 minutes then break for a couple of minutes massage) but have been irregular sometimes 3 days a week etc. Rocketmelon even said "pumping less than 5 hours is a waste of time", she went from a B cup to G. With your difficulty in finding time for a schedule could you pump more than 5 hours one day a week? And for the rest of the week massage your boobs for 5 minutes at least twice a day with coconut oil. Also use coconut oil for noogling (spread the oil out past the area of the domes). For noogling you want lots of oil for lubrication, but for regular massage apply only enough to be absorbed in the 5 minute massage. Also drink water while noogling. Good luck :)

LoganLee

James said:
I have noticed that the ones who have had the greatest success, pump many hours in a day (no more than 15 minutes then break for a couple of minutes massage) but have been irregular sometimes 3 days a week etc. Rocketmelon even said "pumping less than 5 hours is a waste of time", she went from a B cup to G. With your difficulty in finding time for a schedule could you pump more than 5 hours one day a week? And for the rest of the week massage your boobs for 5 minutes at least twice a day with coconut oil. Also use coconut oil for noogling (spread the oil out past the area of the domes). For noogling you want lots of oil for lubrication, but for regular massage apply only enough to be absorbed in the 5 minute massage. Also drink water while noogling. Good luck :)

I've seen mixed advice on this. Some say don't do it too often and some some more!

But as a former waist training tightlacer I suppose longer hours is fine as long as one isn't getting hurt in the process.

Which means starting bit by bit, then increase the duration while not feeling discomfort?

Fairylikelady: hello and welcome to noogling. I am in the same position as you (not having time/privacy).
I noogle on my days off for at least and hour in the morning and an hour at night. The days I work I'm lucky if I can squeeze in a 15 min session before bed. But what is really helping me is massaging my breasts. I do this as much as possible and it really helps. I swear massage is the key to success along with noogling. Try to massage in the shower then before bed for a few days then add the noogleberry. Your breasts might get sore from the constant massaging but that's a good thing, it means your breasts are starting to build new tissue. Even if you don't see results right away just keep going and you will have your dream breasts. This is a slow process but it does work don't give up.

Caliboobs

:) massage releases one of the key ingredients when done on the breast tissue, Prolactin.

Most people acquaint this hormone with Milk Production and it's a key point but what is missed is this is also the same stuff that ques the body to build out breast tissue.
And it has a HOST of other functions. OK ... getting the prolactin qued is easy no drugs or supplements involved. All you need do is some nipple stimulation for 10 - 15 mins before noogling. There are only two times that your body produces Prolactin in quantity, Puberty and pregnancy. And what happens to boobs during those processes? Yeah....the get large.

Once the stuff is released in the body, it needs a catalyst for the process to happen, growth hormone. Look into supplements that trigger the body to create more of this and find one that works and you will KNOW it. (still studying up on these even after 7 years) I am not going to recommend the one I am trying now, not till I feel happy with the product.

So trigger your brain to release this BEFORE you noogle and you will see some form of results.

I don't envy your schedule, :-\ I've had that one most of my life and all I can report is ... it's not healthy, though....how else does one get by?

I wish you ladies a happy productive journey.

fairylikelady

Hello All,

Back at noodling and very determined! I finally let that cat out of the bag and told my husband what I had been trying to do! This has made noogling easier. My goals are still the same. I will try to begin posting pogress pics every 4weeks.

Happy noogling

NadiOne

Welcome back and congratulations on sharing your journey with your husband. He can be a great help to reaching your goals.