just a reminder...for swelling,

T

tavia

i dont know about others but the more i swell the more i feel like my boobs will grow, if i dont swell much i feel as though my boobs havnt had there daily dose of suction..

anyway...

recently i havent been drinking as much water as i usually do, alot of stuff on my mine so i just for got to both eat and drink, but mainly drink,

also the last two days i havnt been able to swell as much as i usually do there is quite a large difference in the amount of swelling, i usually swell 3/4 of the xl cup but lately i can just about reach half the cup but the breasts dont touch the sides,

this has really jogged my memory and reminded me how much water really helps my pumping,

i changed my supplements around and am now on spirulina, maca, busy b complex,saw palmetto and tan tablets (for the ltyrosine), im haveing a break from the msm and epo.

my breasts are much firmer since using the spirulina, and the maca seems to help my swelling last a bit longer,

but i think water is truely what everyone using nb should be taking in regular,
i was drinking a pint of water every 1 1/2 - 2 hours, but the last two days ive only had 1 pint during the whole day... not good at all, and i really really see a big difference

as my mind was else where i just couldnt understand y my boobs were not swelling much and y they were going red and such, but now i know and im off to drink my water to preper for my evening pump xxx

P

Philli

Funny you say that. I go through phases like that too. Today for instance, I pumped while watching the APT Tennis from Queens Club. I dont know if it's me or what, but once I get used to them being a certain size...i.e. Es, they dont seem to be big anymore and I think my domes have shrunk. But you are right, TT, its the 'feel' of them that is different.. They do feel firmer.. I've been on Spirulina for 68 days now and there is a difference in the feel now, although that initial swelling boost at the beginning is still there when I wear a bra. I'm crazy but its like being on a drug...after a while the body gets used to it and you want more. That's true noogling for you.

melons

Hey TT,

You are right, I too have seen this. The more water you drink the better you swell. If you are dehydrtaed/hungry/ then no matter for how many ever hours you pump - ZERO swelling. I have expericned this. I was noogling (noogled for 4 hours at a stretch) on empty stomach - NO SWELLING. But if you feed yourself even moderately and keep drinking water I am sure you wont be able to complain.

I recall I had a very bad case of stomach poisoning right when i started to noogle. I had very very bad stomach aches and pains and it was very terrible. I had to keep drinking lotsa water for the sotmach infection thing to heal. I also got the noogleberry a day before i contacted the infection and I couldnt wait. Even in tht pain I began with noogling and I must say I started to swell in less than a week. Must be lotsa water I drank and the generous amount of hydrating cream I used.

Of late I have been neglecting the water thing. It is affecting my skin too and I kinda feel lethargic now-a-days.

I think I will start drinking water again , it helps your skin,hair,health everything !! So why not keep drinking it ? ;D

A wise person has said it well enough ==> "The Best things in life are Free" - kinda true :D

So keep drinking water people and keep noogling 8)

Lotsa luv,
melons

Paloma

Hey Marieat, I bet you could just take the dosage listed on the bottle, or more if you wanted since it's such nourishing, non-toxic stuff. I'd prolly find out what my protein requirements are given my age, activity level, weight, etc, and then make sure I get at least that amount in protein from spiralina and/or other sources. Incidentally, does Spiralina offer a complete protein?

Teeny Tiny

From what I've read Spirulina contains just about the most complete protein you can intake. Along with so many other health benefits that makes it all the more worth taking. ;)

Paloma

Teeny Tiny said:
From what I've read Spirulina contains just about the most complete protein you can intake. Along with so many other health benefits that makes it all the more worth taking. ;)

SWEET!