Just ordered

Hey ragdoll!! THANKS for the vid link! I don't keep measurements, but is the chi massage actually doing something? I've done it only twice so far but my boobs seem to be bigger in my hands?? Weird- how could that possibly change the size of your breasts? It's supposed to have some kind of affect on your hormones but HOW??? I'm confused, but pleased ;) Aaaaaaaaaaand STILL waiting!

Desert Rose

The massaging of your breasts will stimulate blood flow and presumably release prolactin, a hormone necessary for breast growth.

newtothis

Yes Ragdoll,thank you for the reassurance and video link. I did the Chi massage for a single time and my breasts felt tender...I guess it was a sign of swelling.
Impendingrapture, I also live in Midwest and have placed my order around the same time in early December. We should get ours around same time, then. I emailed Lucy on Tuesday and yesterday. Hopefully I shall get a response soon today, so I can call the USPS during working hours and tomorrow is weekend. <3

Well, I've waited and waited. Who do I contact to talk directly with someone from the company? I feel kind of like I've been taken, this is the longest I've ever waited for a shipment to arrive. I am no novice at shopping from overseas retailers, and am just not satisfied with the service I've (not) gotten from this company. The receipt for the order was sent on 12-19-10, that was over 1 month ago. I feel like I should have been sent some verification of shipment or at least acknowledgment that the order would be swimming, then walking itself to my front door. Not thrilled with this transaction at all.

newtothis

I've got my confirmation since 12/11. I contacted Lucy (the owner) several times about shipment. The tracking shipment would cost her around £80.00 which exceeds the price of the Noogleberry system itself. I understand your frustration and agree that they should have notified all US buyers about the situation before 3 weeks of waiting. Since they sent items with standard Royal Mail Air mail, we won't have any way to track them. It's unfair for us and Lucy because of the recent bomb threat from UK. Royal Mail used to transport goods on passenger commercial flights, now by sea or cargo airplanes. In addition, the bad weather doesn't help with some areas and there are delays. All the orders before November didn't have this problem. My patience is running out also but there's nothing we can do beside waiting. Next week will be 8 weeks for me . Lucy agrees to ship me another one with tracking info after this week, but I'll give it until next week.

patty

I ordered the Xlg in Nov 2010 and it took 7 weeks to arrive in the mail box (u.s.) The box was all beaten up and had 3 half dollar size holes in it. All the goods were in good shape, thanks to the bubble wrap. Its going to take time and Lucy is diong her best. Good Luck !

soonenough

Ohh, so that means I'll get my nooglefriend around 3/14/2010 then since I ordered 1/14/2010. ahhh, I guess just don't forget to massage, massage, massage.

ashley1986ann

newtothis and impendingrapture in sorry its taking so long for you to get yours. I know it sucks big time. I hate my usps they are losing my mail all the time sending it to the wrong state. I do hope you both get yous soon.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Lucy has stated that it will be a short reasonable wait. I so feel you on your wait I would just continue on messaging and preparation while awaiting. You may search google for more messaging videos. As I could make one on the tube if I didnt have to worry about getting flagged flagged. Google database on google videos will help you out tremendously. lovelyone :)
You may do breast excercise just grab to 2.5 weights and lay straight on your back. With your arm on your side and brin over your chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1thmO9UO0

newtothis

Thank you Lovelyoneanna for the videos, they're very helpful. Yesterday I received the L cups I ordered on 12/24, but I still have been waiting for the pump/tubes/M cups set that I ordered on 12/11. Lucy did mentioned that envelops and items that weigh less than 2lbs are shipped normally with passenger flights. Next week will be 8 weeks *sigh*...

Impendingrapture: Have you received your Noogleberry yet?

newtothis

Spatzchik got her new L domes in 5 days and she's from the West Coast, while I'm in my 8th week to wait for my pump to arrive. This is outrageous! Well, at least we know all the delivery activities return to normal. The domes weigh less than 2lbs, so they are sent with commercial flights and it's the reason why. Cross fingers and hope that the pump will arrive by end of this week.

Ok all, so I got home from work today and GUESS WHAT!!! FINALLY my package arrived!! I was so excited that I tried them right away and noogled for 40 mins or so. It's really hard to do anything with those things on, I was going to read my textbook but that was just awkward, and couldn't get online with those things on. I just laid on my bed and noogled away- and almost fell asleep in the process lol! I hafta say though, OUCH! Wow, that'll take a time or 2 to get used to. I didn't notice any difference from my first brief session but am EXCITED to see where I can get with this routine. My bf had a good laugh at me getting them on and he really wanted to try it out pumping it up, silly boy! :D My titties were bright ass red and boy were they tender! Like I said before, I've been on a diet since the end-ish of December and am down almost 30# and as a result have lost almost 2# from my chest- aaaaarrrgggh! NOOOOOO! So, I'm so glad these things are here to stop me (hopefully) from losing any more OR (hopefully) even gaining back what I lost and then some. I am really looking forward to having firmer breasts because I really don't like the feel of real breasts. This thing is gonna be great! I'll def keep posted on here so we can all see the progress happening as the chest grows and the rest shrinks. Be in touch soon!

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...
hello ladies :) im with ya on the waiting.....ordered my on 1/10 and still WAITING :( Totally stoked about starting.....Im in TX so ets keep eachother posted on the "DELIVERY" lol....have a FAB DAY

Anastasia916

impendingrapture, glad you finally got your system. What dome size are you using? The XL's I'm assuming since you said you can't do anything with them on lol. I started out NB a 32B and am now a 32D, I started with the mediums and moved up as needed, so I didn't have that problem starting out as the mediums aren't so massive lol. But once I got to the XL's, it was a whole new ball game! At first I couldn't do anything either, I'd watch TV while doing it, watch a movie with my hubby, listen to music, etc. But after a while I got use to it, now I can do most anything while pumping with them. Read a book, work on the computer, do my daily routine with hair, brushing teeth, makeup, etc., I've even cleaned a bit with them on lol, like vacuuming and cleaning off countertops, the easy stuff that doesn't require alot of upper movement of the arms. You'll get there.

Also you said you were massaging... are you still doing that? As I've suggested MANY times... MASSAGE is definitely key for any NBE program, including this. Massage for 5-15 min before each time you noogle, I promise it's worth it. You will get more swelling, your breasts will grow faster, your breast shape will become more defined. Also I took NBE supplements while noogling and I think that helped my results, have you looked into supplementation at all?

Finally, I'm trying to lose some weight also. I gained some before starting NB when I took individual herbs for NBE and ended up with bad side effects, only took them 2 months then stopped because of it, but I gained a good 10 pounds that I since have not been able to get rid of. Over the holidays and a vacation we took, I gained more weight. I'm 5'1 so close to your height. Before any NBE I was 115lbs, now (sadly) I'm at 132, I was at 136 a week or so ago, so lost 4lbs so far. I was to get back down to at least 120, hopefully 115 and keep and hopefully add to my results with NB. I think the only reason I didn't gain more than I did was because I do workout. I was working out at least 2 days per week even when I gained weight, sucks. Now I work out daily. And I've been adjusting my diet even more. So I say lets lose the weight and gain more boobage together! What are you doing to lose weight right now? Just a certain diet plan?

Anastasia, I'm actually doing an HCG regimen. I looked into it a little bit after a girl I work with told me her sister had lost some weight on it. I fully expected it to be another diet gimmick bot low and behold I have lost 30# since December!! ;D I have a lot more to go unfortunately because the diet is really restricting but the weight comes off so dang fast it's totally worth it!! I'm sooo happy I started this and cannot wait until I'nm done. At a normal weight I'm around 110 or so but several years ago I quit taking birth control at the same time I was told I have hypothyroid and I fucking BALLOONED up to dang near 200#. Oh miserable me!! Being heavy has truely ruled my life for way too long and I am finally gaining control back of myself. I really transformed into a different person the bigger I got and have just been in a terriblke place mentally. Hopefully by summertime I will be back to fighting shape so to speak. I have the equipment that I wanted also to begin working out using the bodyrock.tv site which I LOVE- home workout movement is awesome and I cannot wait to get the tone I need. I'm just super excited for all the changes I'm making in my life right now!!! I used the noogle again last night after we went to bed and were watching something on TV. I'm taking boobie pics too so I can post updates each week or so. Hopefully it will get to where it won't be AS uncomfortable. Oh, and yes I am using the XL domes. I was trying to picture myself doing housework whole noolging, it's quite the mental image- LOL! I can't believe you got 2 cup sizes bigger, how exciting!!

Anastasia916

Since having my son I think getting down to 110 I'd look like a skeleton! I tend to weigh 5-10 pounds more than most people my height anyway because I naturally have muscle mass. Like even when I don't workout for months and months I can flex my legs and they will be very firm from my muscles, same with my big butt lol. I have big legs and butt that never go away no matter how much I lose. My thighs will forever touch. Before my son I was 102 and looked fine. I think his testosterone did something to me haha also my hips being wider probably did it also. I say something about HCG before, just never looked into it. I may look into that. It seems no matter what I do lately I can't get below 125. And then once I get to that if I ease up even a little on my diet and cheat, I gain weight like crazy, then it takes forever to get it off again, sighs. Maybe I'll get my thyroid checked. My biological mother is morbidly obese and I'm afraid I'm fighting that battle now. A few different people told me to add this to my weightloss regimen but I'm so skeptical http://www.amazon.com/Slim-Xtreme-Supplement-Slimming-capsules/dp/B002A3FA46/ref=sr_1_34?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1295827906&sr=1-34 we're always told diet pills are a scam ya know? But I guess it's the same with NBE we are always told nothing but implants will make them bigger haha. So I may just bite the bullet and try it. With the HCG thing, are the results permanent? Like if you stopped taking it, would you start going back to gaining weight?

ashley1986ann

Anastasia916 said:
Since having my son I think getting down to 110 I'd look like a skeleton! I tend to weigh 5-10 pounds more than most people my height anyway because I naturally have muscle mass. Like even when I don't workout for months and months I can flex my legs and they will be very firm from my muscles, same with my big butt lol. I have big legs and butt that never go away no matter how much I lose. My thighs will forever touch. Before my son I was 102 and looked fine. I think his testosterone did something to me haha also my hips being wider probably did it also. I say something about HCG before, just never looked into it. I may look into that. It seems no matter what I do lately I can't get below 125. And then once I get to that if I ease up even a little on my diet and cheat, I gain weight like crazy, then it takes forever to get it off again, sighs. Maybe I'll get my thyroid checked. My biological mother is morbidly obese and I'm afraid I'm fighting that battle now. A few different people told me to add this to my weightloss regimen but I'm so skeptical http://www.amazon.com/Slim-Xtreme-Supplement-Slimming-capsules/dp/B002A3FA46/ref=sr_1_34?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1295827906&sr=1-34 we're always told diet pills are a scam ya know? But I guess it's the same with NBE we are always told nothing but implants will make them bigger haha. So I may just bite the bullet and try it. With the HCG thing, are the results permanent? Like if you stopped taking it, would you start going back to gaining weight?

What is HCG?