Just saying "Hi"

Angie_Baker

Hi all,

Just popping in to say "Hi" to everyone, I've just ordered myself my 1st Airlock Breast Enhancement System, obviously ordered it at the wrong time of the year as everything is closed down over Christmas and New Year.

I couldn't order any rings, but will keep my eyes open for when they return in stock, got myself some fenugreek oil coming as well in readiness for my delivery.

As I'm a transgender woman and have been on injections for just over 12 months, I'm hoping that this system will help with growth, like HRT it's a marathon not a sprint, but I'll make sure I let you know of any progress.

Thanks

Angie

K

kevlovs69

Hi there from kevlovs69 and I will welcome you to the forum...as you can see that I am trying to get some tits to I started with nothing but after a year boy oh boy I have small c-cup as well as you can see I am trying to get bigger tits for myself lol ohhhh yes I would love to have them atleast a d-cups then I will be so happy to show them off...and for now I'll say goodbye and good luck with your pretty sweet boobs..kevlovs69

Angie_Baker

Hi there from kevlovs69 and I will welcome you to the forum...as you can see that I am trying to get some tits to I started with nothing but after a year boy oh boy I have small c-cup as well as you can see I am trying to get bigger tits for myself lol ohhhh yes I would love to have them atleast a d-cups then I will be so happy to show them off...and for now I'll say goodbye and good luck with your pretty sweet boobs..kevlovs69
Hiya, nice to meet you, I'm like a 36A at the moment, so hoping after a while this natural way will help me.
Thanks for the welcome.
Angie

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Angie,
I hope your transition works out for you, and your life will be what you want it to be. Good luck in your future.
Chow.
Wolfmoon ( ^__^ )

J

jeannemarie

Hiya, nice to meet you, I'm like a 36A at the moment, so hoping after a while this natural way will help me.
Thanks for the welcome.
Angie
continue a pompe sa va venir apres tu aura des beau seins comme moi

Attachments

• WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1
W

Wolfmoon

Hi Mike
Wuz up? You looking to chat with a guy who has boobies? I'm open for discussions. I live in the USA.