Kat's pics

roadrashes

Wow you have made a noticeable improvement. I bet that felt great even if it was temporary to fill out that bra. Are you still using the same programand no herbs? I find that I can get the xl on at the same time while in the tub. Also, the red marks help to fade quickly too. Please keep us updated.

Kat

Hi Roadrashes,

I pump once a day for 1 hour (sometimes also 15 minutes in the morning, but usually I don't have the time) I think it would be better if I could pump more often, but with my job and 2 children it is almost impossible. I don't take herbs. I tried them last year, but it didn't do anything for me. Besides, I'm not sure if it is completely harmless. Last week I tried to noogle in the bathtub, but woohooo .... my breasts became extremely red!!! Probably because of the warm water, but I was so surprised that I decided to stop.
I'm in my last week before my period again and yesterday I had a very nice swelling. I hope that this will last some day :)

regards

jnorton22002

Hi Kat,

I must say that I think your boobs really look great. Ohhhhh if I could only have breasts like yours and soooo many others.

I'm very happy for you my dear Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kat

Thank you mama J! I really appreciate that. I know I shouldn't complain about my boobs and sometimes I feel bad because I do. I realise that others need growth more than I do. I just want my body to be perfect, but that's not realistic of course. And it's not making you happy either. I just need to say to myself sometimes: "so what? My boobs are fine and I'm happy that they are healthy!" Because after all, health is the most important thing!

greetz
Kat

Kat

I will try to post a pic of my swelling this evening. In the first 2 months I didn't see any swelling at all, but now I definately do! I think the large cups give me better swelling than the XL's, although I fill them after 10 minutes ... I think I will buy the new contoured L's. Does anyone have good experiences with the new L's yet?

jnorton22002

Kat, the "new Larges are really great. I use all three dome sizez. I use the Old large" , new large and ex large. I find it is a good way to do your routine Mama :-* :-*

Kat

That sounds great, mama J! Do the new L's dig less in the ribs? At this moment I can't noogle longer than 1 hour because the rings of the cups begin to hurt a lot!

jnorton22002

Hi Kat, yes they dig in less. They really are great. Because I'm soooo happy with another thing I will tell you too. not only am I happy with the new large domes, I had my first hair zapping yesterday on my face and had my nails done. The nails look totally great. I love them. Keep up the noogling Kat. You WILL reach your goal.....Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Kat

Wow, I'm very happy for you!!! I bet you look great! How many treatments do you need for your face? I had my nails done yesterday too. :)

jnorton22002

I am sorry, I changed your posts a little. anyway, It is very hard to know how many. I don't have a very heavy beard, in fact the lady said I have a very light one. It will take time. On the nails and breast front, I reallllly love my nails. As I progress farther into this journey, I find myself being concerned about the things other women think about. My hair, nails, breasts. I'd love to have better curves too. I hope this helped with your interest, and thank you sooooo very much. that means allot to me hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*