Kat's pics

Kat

Hello everybody,

so I finally made a photo of me wearing a bra that I used to wear before my pregnancies. As you can see on the picures, this bra is a little loose (the first pic is a close up, so my breasts are not that huge as it looks ;) )
My goal is to fill out this bra again as I used to. The size of the bra is a 36C (nothing preformed or no padding) and currently I'm a 34C. I don't want to set my expectations too high, so if I can go up 1 size with the NB and have fuller looking breasts, I would be very happy!
So I will always use this bra to make updates. I think it is the best way to see some changes.

Good luck to you all!

Attachments

• bra1.jpg
    bra1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 526
The very best of luck with your very acheiveable goal Kat. Your boobs look great to me to start with so i can only see the NB doing wonders for you ;D

Kat

Thanks Natty!

Apparently the first picture didn't load .... so here it is ...

Attachments

• close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 378
Oh kat. I think you are goimg to get such great results you know. The NB works so well to expand the top half of your bust area. I can't wait to see your results!

Diosa

Hi Kat! im also new to NB tho i havent got mine yet ... have you began noogling? keep us updated... and the best of luck to ya for some fullness :) :) :)
~Diosa

Kat

Thanks!

@Diosa. I received my NB 3 weeks ago, but at first I was struggling with the XL domes ... without padding, it seemed impossible, because the pressure on my ribs hurt so much. So I tried to make a padding solution with the tube insulation (an idea of just4fun) and it felt really comfortable, but unfortunately the domes popped of very quickly and I seemed to have some suction problems. So I tried again without the padding and I was surprised that it didn't hurt so much anymore, it actually felt quite comfortable. So now, I have been noogling for 1 week, for 30 minutes. Of course there is no visible change yet, but I do feel some sensations inside my breasts. The only problem I have right now, is that I can't use the 2 domes together. They are really big and I have too much gaps at the outer sides of my breasts. So I hope I will be able to do this in a few weeks, because it can save me some time! We shall see!

LAWMANN2004

HI Kat & welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!
The goal that you have set is very reachable,
with time they will fill that bra in the picture!!!!!!
Take your time & don't over pump!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and have fun!!!! The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!
Jamie2

Kat

Thank you Jamie!

Does somebody know if there are many women that haven't achieved any results at all of the NB?

32aa

Yea....me...lol

I hope to get to my goal soon, but I am afraid I am a slow responder and my boobs just go back to whence they came after the little swelling I got after an hour or so. I really want to surprise my bf with B cups for x-mas but I doubt it. You will be a very lucky lady, when my boobies grow up I want them to be just like yours lol.

Diosa

oh i see...well im sure no one is an expert at first try.. what technique are you using? ive read that almost none if any of the gals on here are able to xl noogle at the same time so ur not alone. i just ordered mine, so im waiting.
~Diosa

Kat

Hey everybody,

this is an update. I'm in my 11'th week of noogling. So far, nothing spectacular to mention ... :-\ Do some of you experience the same feeling? I always feel happy in the week before my period sets in. Than I really think the NB works for me, but as soon as my period starts, my breasts seem to deflate again and see absolutely no growth .... grrrr. The strange thing is that, 10 years ago, I never noticed my breasts shrinking during my period. Maybe it is because I'm so focused on them right now? I have a hormonal spiral now, can this affect my breasts? Anyway, I will go on, but I really hope to see some good results very soon ...

Attachments

• breasts.jpg
    breasts.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 479

Kat

update with the old bra (I will make some pictures with nicer bras too ;))

Attachments

• bra2.jpg
    bra2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 285
  • bra2.jpg
    bra2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 301

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!
A noticable difference to be seen !!
Keep doing what ever you are doing, as it is working for you !!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

HI Kat!! it's been a while ... i totally see a difference ... you fill out the bra more... What techniques are you doing and for how long?Also did you miss anydays?

Kat

Thanks Jamie!

Hi Diosa, that picture was taken last week, just before my period started. I did see a difference and measured 92 cm across the nipples. But unfortunately I knew this wouldn't last ... so now, I measure 89cm again and will probably grow again by the end of the month .... I wished I had those breasts all the time! Hopefully, I will some day. I don't have a special technique. I pump 1 hour in the evening and switch between pump and hold and pump and release. I think it will be better to pump in the morning as well, but I really don't have the time. I just ordered the large cups, because I really can't put both XL's on. Maybe I can pump sometimes with the L's to save some time.

Kat

Thank you mama J! I just looked at your pictures and you seem to have made a great progress too!

Kat

I received the L cups and have tried them for the last 3 days. I fill the cups almost entirely, but I feel a stronger outward pull than with the XL cups. After my sessions I feel more sensations in my breasts. I hope this is a good sign?

It is also more comfortable to noogle with 2 cups at the same time. I guess I will use the L cups first and than finish my session with the XL cups. I hope to get some outward growth because my breasts have already a wide base.

Happy noogling to you all!