KULTZU'S PICTURES

W

webmaster

From Kultzu;
I finally took a few photos of my breasts and send you if you would like to put into the forum.I do not use NB everyday anymore. I only top them up like twice or three times a week , some weeks even less or none. I maintain my cupsize at somewhere between b and c when not pumping, and a full C after pumping. I started with size a if you might recall so I am very pleased with the results as I am a small person and had not expected too large breasts that would look ridiculous on me. From the photos I have 35'' around my bust. I wear 32c. Some stats here , age 34 , one 5 yr old child .......

"Well done Kultzu!, and thank you for sharing your experience and pictures with us - you are a Noogleberry Pro!"
www.noogleberry.com

P

polly420

:eek: i have a 5 yrs old son i lost my breast through feeding him i hope mine get to look like yours good luck x

K

kultzu

Hi,

I breast fed her for one year and decided to stop. My daughter had never taking milk from bottle until I weaned her off :D. That was funny but I was completely tired by that.

I wish I found noogleberry earlier but even I just found it last year, it is not too late to gain the result which is so amazing.

Keep on pumping,
kultzu

T

tweety21ca

I hear you! I've blown so much money on Brava, pills, creams, etc.

Trial and error, I suppose. Hopefully women new to natural breast enhancement can benefit from the experiences on here :)

K

kultzu

Hi tweety21ca,

I nearly went with Brava but luckily high cost had pushed me to do some more research on the net , also I didn't believe I could commit myself of wearing the system for 8-10 hours a night. That sounded impossible for me.

I had read so many success stories from Noogleberry's users but never had expected anything for myself. To my surprise, my body accepted the new method so well and my breasts have made good progress day by day.

I also truly hope that there will be more women who are unsatisfied with their breast sizes find this product helpful.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thanks Lucy, for updating new pix for me.

Best wishes,
Kultzu

M

mel

Hi Kultzu and well done! how long did it take you to get to the pump once or twice a week programme? I just got my first awesome swelling and im wondering if this is the time for me to pump and pump and not let them deflate? is this what you did when you got huge swelling or did it just happen without you having to stop them deflating?

Thanks and great results!

K

kultzu

Hi Mel,

First of all, congratulations on your wonderful result. Definitely you deserve it. And all of us ,too :D.

I started to pump less by January this year, after 10 months of consistant use (well, except when I was ill or on the planes ). I would say you should still keep on pumping but can have a pause in between. Maybe starting with every second day and observing the result. Surely you will gain back to this amazing size very quickly after a break (that's from my experience). However, if you don't have problems of finding time then why not to pump everyday but you can pump with less time if you like.

I am thinking to start my routine with NB again like everyday's use when the softrings for large cups become available. I, too, would like to try if mine could go a bit larger :D.

Take care,
Kultzu

M

mel

Thanks so much for your advice,i will do everyday for the next week, then try every second day as you suggested and see the results Thanks so much Kultzu :D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Kultzu has asked me to upload her most recent pictures from June 2008. We are very grateful to her for this and im sure you will all agree, her results are amazing. She has documented her technique on the forum extremely well so please feel free to search her previous posts if you would like to know her pumping regime etc. I have also uploaded her email to me which contains info about the pics:

Hi Lucy,

I took a couple of more photos on Sunday night , right after pumping. The
other set I took in morning , 12 hours after using the system. I love the
results. Thanks again Lucy for all your support here.

Feel free to add them into the forum.

First set :- pic 1 and pic 2

Second set :- pic 3 and pic 4

Have a nice evening,
Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

wow kultzu a BIGGGGGGG DIFFFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!!! well done love jellyDeeeeee. I cant wait to get the xl cups so I can grow too

D

drunkenhammie

amazingggg!!
i would absolutely die to go from an A to that size!

A

Arwen

Wow, what amazing results!!! (would also like to say what an amazing body you have... I would be more than happy to look like that when I'm 34!) :D

K

kultzu

Thanks Arwen.
Keep on pumping and working out ! :D.

Nice to hear from u. Take care.
Kultzu

M

Monica

Hi, I'm Monica.
First of all, congrats on your success! I'm thinking of getting noogle as well.
I see you have been using it for over a year, it's a long time. I read on your first post here that you maintain your cupsize at somewhere between b and c when not pumping, and a full C after pumping. So do you think you would maintain your size (between b and c) if you stopped pumping all together ???

K

kultzu

Hi Monica,

Thanks for your kind words.

So far, I have not thought about stop using the system. It has been so easy and burdenless to get (and maintain) good results. I can't really say what would happen if I stop totally. Although I don't think I could go back to original size anymore but who knows !

Anyway, I strongly recommend you to try NB. You would just love it :D

Regards,
Kultzu

S

sunne1

hi hows it going with maintaining. I to need to be descret when using this system, can you pump for 8 hrs or just need to pump 30 min. and is this continuous pumping. what about adding creams or pills? i know Im asking lots of questions but Im ready to order.

K

kultzu

Hi Sunne1,

I have been using since March last year (07) and pumped for about half an hour at the beginning. I can not recall all the details but you may have found from my old posts. Releasing and pumping is the technique I feel comfortable with so I keep on doing that. Some time in autumn last year I couldn't pump everyday due to holidays and travelling but I was able to maintain the size quite nicely. And 6 months ago , I only pumped like few times a week. Each session has remained same at half an hour length.

I apply normal body cream around my breasts before pumping . No pills.

Have a nice day,
kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi there,

Sorry if I had been quiet and might have missed some questions in another posts. I had been on holiday for one month which included 2 weeks on the beaches and by the pools. This year was first time I could really show off in bikini :D. Thanks to Noogle and Lucy for her great support.

During holiday, I was able to pump once a week since we had hectic schedule and my family members were around most of the time. I could only sneak to pump in a bathroom for like 5 mins per time but it was enough for me. I didn't bring soft rings along so I didn't want to leave red marks around my boobs :D.

Now back to work and hopefully I will find some time to read through as many posts as possible.

Enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

kultzu! great to see that you are back among us!! I could only pump for like 5 minutes, too, on my vacation! but everything was cool...no shrinkage!

you probably looked great in your bikini!! good for you!