L.A's JOURNEY!!!

noogleberry1

Hey Guys... How are you all?

I am feeling so great now that the noogleberry has joined me in my boobie growing journey... It's really been a friend, kind and very helpful!!!lol..

Anyway so I started NBE in Jan (26th) this year... I started off with natureday the liquid, tablets, cream and soap... After 3 weeks I grew and inch... was so pleased. However from then untill September I didnt grow anymore. So I ordered a noogleberry before the Sep and on the 1st I started...By the 1st of October I grew another inch (YAY!!) and then because I stopped taking natureday herbs, before I started noogling - I researched what others on here were taking that seemed to be effective. PM sounded great, and I looked at people who were the same starting size as me and it seemed alot had had success with PM.. so I started taking 1000mg a day on the 16th of Nov. It has been 11 days and with noogling I have grown another 1/2 inch... My bust is alot fuller, my skin is so much more healthier looking and most importantly... as I will show you in the pics my breasts now fit a 32C bra!! I went to try some new bras yesterday because I was feeling uncomfortable in mine and I couldnt believe it.... I was a 32A.. According to bra measuring sites... even though I wore a B, as they just felf more comfortable. Ok So what Im gona do is post all my pics... in the order of my journey from nothing.. to natureday... to noogling..to PM..Now

Starting measurements 28" Above bust
30" Across nipples
26" Under bust

Now: 30" Above bust
32.5" Across nipples
26" Under bust

;D ;D

Attachments

• DSC01523.JPG
    DSC01523.JPG
    528.1 KB · Views: 1,357
  • DSC01541.jpg
    DSC01541.jpg
    821.1 KB · Views: 1,264
  • DSC01616.JPG
    DSC01616.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,478

noogleberry1

Re: L.A's Journey!

A few months In..

Attachments

• DSC01776.JPG
    DSC01776.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,090
  • DSC01779.JPG
    DSC01779.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,201
  • DSC01881.JPG
    DSC01881.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,252

noogleberry1

And then nogglebrry joined the club...

The first pic from the side was taken the morning after the evening I noogled

Attachments

• DSC02000.JPG
    DSC02000.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 648
  • DSC02015.JPG
    DSC02015.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 789

noogleberry1

Before noogling... this morning all wearing 32B bras

Attachments

• IMAGE_046.jpg
    IMAGE_046.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 469
  • IMAGE_044.jpg
    IMAGE_044.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 489
  • IMAGE_038.jpg
    IMAGE_038.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 573

noogleberry1

This moring afer 1.5 hours of noogling

Attachments

• IMAGE_050.jpg
    IMAGE_050.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 1,052
  • IMAGE_052.jpg
    IMAGE_052.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 448
  • IMAGE_057.jpg
    IMAGE_057.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 534

noogleberry1

The las pic in the pinstripe bra, is the 32C I tried in the shop yesterday... I was very surprised it fitted me.

Attachments

• IMAGE_058.jpg
    IMAGE_058.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 592
  • IMAGE_055.jpg
    IMAGE_055.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMAGE_035.jpg
    IMAGE_035.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 639

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on achiving the swelling that you have gotten.
The proof is in the pic's. The dreaded tape measure is well known
to lie!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, and you will be impressed with the results.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will pay you a visit soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

hi L.A.

You look absolutely gorgeous in those pics. Like Jamie2 said, the boobie fairy has, and will problably visit you again soon. Please send her my way Hugs Hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Wow, your progress is great! You must be thrilled! You have the most beautiful chest.
I have similar starting measurements as you, so you give me some inspiration. :) Thanks for sharing your story!

noogleberry1

Hey Jamie, Strumpet, Mama J and Immabe!! Thank you ladies you all said really kind things... considering my growth has only really been 2.5 " its not much so im so glad that u can see a lil difference too...

Are any of you taking PM? I forgot to say i take maca everyday also...and i also tried lucille sorells - I think thats her name... chi breast massage for the first time the other day I think its a good breast massaging/enlarging technique. she has a vid which i will post the link to... however it is simply cupping your breasts with your fingers splayed so they cover the majority of each breast... and rotating the actually breast (not skin) 360 times inwards so it would be-anti clockwise motion on your left breast and clockwise on your right. she warns about massaging your breasts by rotating them outwards because this is suppose to decrease the size and not enlarge.

So i did try this I tried it after i had noogled and my bust had swelled... i noticed that my swelling lasted the whole day and even when i woke up they were noticably plumper.. its only been a couple of days so lets see..

oh and your hands do hurt after a while so u can do one at a time but making sure its 360 rotations each breast :)

noogleberry1

hey strumpet ... how is your noogling going so far? have we been noogling for the same time tome? Its nice to be updated by someone whose measurements are roughly the same :)

After you being a regular on here LA it is so nice to see your pictures and golly what pictures they are. You look absolutely stunning. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

noogleberry1

Wow! Thank you natty... you are very kind and you ve made me smile.. I know it feels nice to know I have finally shared also - I hestitated because I didnt know if any change was visible even though i feel it :)

Strumpet

Hey LA,
I know you say it's only been 2.5" but I think that's a big difference! It really is very noticeable, you look great. :)
And gosh, I've only been noogling a bit over a month, so I haven't seen any big changes yet. Thanks for sharing the tips on supplements/massage though, I might try some of those.

noogleberry1

Today after noogling for the longest I have... about 2.5-3hours .. now im gonna massage doing the chi technique :)

Attachments

• IMAGE082.jpg
    IMAGE082.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 838

noogleberry1

To the ladies I was telling about having a breast lump removed last year... u can see the scar around my left nipple...hopefully later it may fade

32DoubleDz

you have such great results so fast!!! :eek: your breasts already have a nice shape to them and they look very nice growing. it doesnt look like you get the dreaded rings everyone speaks of either. you have really good progress. like natty i am jealous of that stomach girl! im trying to get rid of mine. I also take maca but to increase the size of my bum. Keep up the good work :-*