L.A's JOURNEY!!!

midbackn2013

L.A said:
I so excited by the possibility of Lucy creating a Butt/Hip Pump!!! Not confirmed - but how great would it be!! ;D

ME TOO!!! I can't wait. I'd be more than happy to be a tester for any prototypes lol.

noogleberry1

Hey Kira - I only actually tried it for a month and actually I did see a difference in my body - it was softer and more feminine - I mean softer in shape, I could see it creating curves. I think it's worth a try :)

noogleberry1

Hey Guys - As you already know, I am an ambassador for Noogleberry as I thoroughly believe in this brand and am so happy I don't have to live life without it!! I am in the midst of writing an eBook, on natural Breast Enlargement, Butt/Hip enlargement, and all the fabulous and thrifty beauty and exercise tips I post about on my blog. I am thoroughly enjoying condensing it and putting it into a handy women's guide - and wanted to know what you thought. Does that guide sound like a tool that you as well as women elsewhere could appreciate and use?

Love LA xoxo

noogleberry1

Hellloooo Fellow Nooglers!!

Today is a GREAT Morning – My First eBook has been published and is now on sale on AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Boobies-Life-Luster-Secrets-Book-ebook/dp/B01A6PH4HA!!

It is Volume 1 of The BLL Series and it has all the much loved and discussed topics I cover here at Boobieslifeandluster – It is all the top posts condensed into one handy go-to guide. Slightly re-written and edited. Of Course there are also Top Secret Bonuses that I have not written about on my blog and are exclusively for the eBook. It delves into and opens up all the hushed topics and creates a whole world unknown. The Secret’s are now all yours, a condensed hand-guide that will solve many problems, achieve many desires, and create many smiles…

Here's my YouTube video which takes you through all the content of the Book… Take a little peek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SkZqOf3f0&feature=youtu.be

Thank you each of you for your love & constant support, you’ve really helped me on my journey and in turn I hope I can continue to help you in my ways...

LAxoxo

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    352.2 KB · Views: 623

noogleberry1

I cannot believe it's been so long since I've been here! Wow, I wonder if anyone I walked with is still here haha, but it's all good - I'm in this to join the band again and champion everyone! Goodness 4/5 years on and I've had a baby and my boobies really need some help! I have to see what help NB can give me again, I'm certain alot - and want to track my progress here again!

Hi LA welcome back . Having a baby is very hard on the boobies especially if you breastfed. But noogleberry can help. you grew a lot during your first noogleberry experience, hopefully you kept some of that growth. The best thing to do is start slow to get your breasts used to noogling again and massage as much as possible. And remember to eat healthy and add more protein to help build new tissue. Happy Noogling