L.A's JOURNEY!!!

noogleberry1

Heeeeeey Guys I've started a blog...check it out I talk lots about my Boobie experience, Growing a BUTT and give you lots of thrifty beauty and fashion secrets as well as lots more....

www.latoyaa.blogspot.com

Love to you all ladies

Petitemomma

Hi LA....i just wanted to let you know that all of your posts have been really insperational to me! Not just the NBE stuff, but your pics are encouraging me to become more healthy in general. I have a very similar body type as you, petite, but not as toned and fit. So hopefully I will see some of the same results as you. I think the biggest thing holding me back from seeing any growth is that i smoke and drink waaaay too much soda. So maybe your pics may just inspire me to finally kick that nasty habit! Thanks!

noogleberry1

Oh Petite Mama you know that has really made me smile - im so so happy you find them inspirational. You know would be the best thing you could do if you quit smoking, do it gradually if u cant do it cold turkey but you ll be so much healthier & feel better - here to support you too. Don't pressure yourself do it because you want to. ( please copy and paste your lovely msg to a comment space on the blog - Id love other people to get a sense of support & courage to also quit smoking and use some of the tips) You ll quit I know - & Ill find you inspiring x

noogleberry1

For all of you twitter fans, if you want connect with me on there you can do with this link:

https://twitter.com/#!/Boobieslife

Flaxseed oil and Contoured Noogleberry cups seem to be a good treat for my breasticles!

LaPetitSoleil

L.A, you've been my biggest inspiration from the start. Do the CL domes fit well for you because your breasts are big enough to fill them or because they're small enough for your ribcage? I've got a tiny ribcage (just 28 inches) and I'm finding it impossible to fit both L domes on at once. I'm wondering if I should switch and use the Ls once I can fit the CLs.
I also checked out your blog and started taking flaxseed oil after I saw your post on beautiful skin. I can't find grapeseed oil in our local px, so I'm hoping I can find it in one of the German stores.

noogleberry1

Hello Girls!! Oh Thanks Evil Alex, I'm so glad you are enjoying it!...Craving Curves - Hello! Ok so the contoured cups fir my ribcage not because of my bust volume, I'm 27" around my ribcage so you should be fine darling, I use lots of oil and sit down and then bend into them pumping really fast to get them on. Also have a look for grapeseed extract, not oil my love - capsules they are that you take along with the flaxseed oil. You will find them in holland and barrett here:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=2&prodid=205&cid=26&sid=0

If you are looking for a moisturiser to apply topically and improve the appearance and texture of your skin, I do recommend Rosehip oil, (by the Trilogy brand) also found in Holland and Barrett.

LA xoxo

noogleberry1

Hi Girls, just to let you know my web link to the Blog has changed and is now easier....

http://www.boobieslifeandluster.blogspot.com

Mwa xxx

noogleberry1

Beautilicious Week- Day 6 - Today, we meet & interview the Superb ReemKanj, Fashion Blogger & Founder of http://FiveFiveFabulous.com, Ambassador of Puma, Hoss Intropia, Sun Silk (Middle East) and Special Lecturer at University of The Arts....

We interview her here at http://www.boobieslifeandluster.blogspot.com

Check Back tomorrow also for a fabulous interview From Bikini Queen and Guru - Melissa Odabash, who dresses Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Kate Moss, Halle Berry, Cameron Diaz, Elle McPherson, Cindy Crawford and every other celebrity to grace the pages of your magazines and television screens. She shares her tips with me for the beach this summer.

noogleberry1

I just wanted to share that drinking water WHILST pumping has huge benefits and helps tremendously with swelling. it is a really funny feeling you can feel all the water going straight to your bust!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
OMG, you're right, lol... I don't know if it's plecebo,or not, but I'm noogling now, and just took a big swig, and- YES! Straight to the tits. Crazy!

Anyway, I'm new, and believe it, or not, starting off even smaller than you... I am so so happy to see your amazing results. It's super encouraging! How much fun is it to fill out all those pretty bras? Gorgeous, gorgeous knockers, LA...Love them!

noogleberry1

Hey bikiniluvr - Thank you so much that's very sweet of you... I'm loving your lingerie in your Avatar pic :) ;)

The water drinking whilst noogling is brilliant - did you notice Improved swelling? x

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I may have.... That was an especially good session! Although, I admitt- I'm kinda a water addict! I drink a gallon a day, have been for years. Honestly, though, it felt like it was litterally FLOWING into my breasts! I think it may have been the suggestive effect, but the visualization can't help, can it? Self-hypnotic! Thanks ;)

noogleberry1

I don't know if it is suggestive thinking because the first time I did it I wasn't aware of the swelling or the feeling of the water going directly to my bust. I was just drinking because I was thirsty and noticed the feeling and a huge difference !

noogleberry1

'Stretch Armstrong' your way to a more toned, lifted and perky Rear to match your ever developing bust!! ...:
www.boobieslifeandluster.com

noogleberry1

Hello Bumble Beauties - How is the noogling journey? I'm finding it slightly more difficult to do daily, I really want to get back to that, I have introduced my cousin to the noogleberry and she is loving it!!

I don't know if any of you are job searching at the moment, but if you are my post for today gives you New, essential advise to nailing the job you want in todays climate... Tomorrows is the Top 10 Must Have Bershka pieces for summer ;-)

noogleberry1

Yaay I Am now an Ambassador of our loveable brand 'Noogleberry' so I will be promoting the Breast Pump System on my Blog:

LA xoxo

noogleberry1

What's In My Beachy Beaute Case?? have a look at what I'm wearing and taking to my Holiday in Cyprus on Tuesday - Love you All...

LA xoxo