L.A's JOURNEY!!!

noogleberry1

Hey Beauties

I have a post of my comaprision pictures from my first year of Natural Breast Enlargement posted on my blog -

You can check them out here:-

www.boobieslifeandluster.com (scroll down to the 'Boobie Shocker' post)

LA xoxo

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi LA, love ur blog! And I checked ur photos there, great results! U have a lovely boobies and awsome body! Totally envious! Now u r my inspiration! :) xx

K

KittyKat

Your booby progress is fantastic and I adore your blog! I check it a few times a week at least <3

noogleberry1

MYYY Body is gorgeous??? OMG I'm looking at both of yours & wishing I had just some of that boobage! Kat90 & NikiC wowwee you both have seriously hot bods :eek: .... noogleberry sure is fantastic ay? I'm soo glad you are enjoying my blog - it really means a lot you check it out, thank you !!

Are you both taking any supplements along with noogling? LA xoxo

noogleberry1

For Information on Clearing your Skin from spots/pimples/acne, Thrifty & Fabulous Beauty Tips and Easy Styling: Head to ...

Boobieslifeandluster.com

Ladies have any of you had experience with any of the supplements your are taking for NBE balancing your hormones? Also What herbs/supplements have you found imbalanace your hormones and have maybe caused changes in your skin?

LA xoxo

noogleberry1

What your spots don't want you to know..... Spots on different parts of your face mean different things - find out what they mean and how to clear them:

https://www.amazon.com/Boobies-Life-Luster-Secrets-Book-ebook/dp/B01A6PH4HA

midbackn2013

[off topic] Your stomach and abs are AMAZING!!! :eek: I want them!! I started working on them around the middle of last year, lost 2.5 inches off my waist, got more tone and got up to a 2-pack (lol) but I started getting too skinny so I had to gain weight :\ #can'twin

noogleberry1

Heeey Tired of being Flat!! How are you? Oh thank you that's so so sweet of you - but oh my goodness I'm not sure I feel the same, I really would love a more feminine defined waist... I feel it's kinda straight. Wow 2.5 inches - that's amazing well done!!! How Noogling going for you? x

K

KittyKat

http://superamanda.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/how-to-get-hourglass-figure-indepth.html

<3

noogleberry1

Hey beauties - I have posted my tips for Noogling on Todays Blog - Check it out when you have a minute...

http://boobieslifeandluster.com/2012/06/25/breast-pumping-tips/

midbackn2013

L.A said:
Heeey Tired of being Flat!! How are you? Oh thank you that's so so sweet of you - but oh my goodness I'm not sure I feel the same, I really would love a more feminine defined waist... I feel it's kinda straight. Wow 2.5 inches - that's amazing well done!!! How Noogling going for you? x

Really? It looks feminine in my opinion.

and thank you! :) I haven't started noogling just yet. I plan on buying it around the end of this year or so and start using it the beginning of next year though. I want to start earlier but 1. I'm flat broke and 2. Im trying to put on a little more weight. Just a little.

noogleberry1

Sounds Good TiredofBeingFlat... I'm always for putting on more weight! let me know if you need help with that I have some tips... also you know you get a discount on a noogleberry if you are a forum user? some up to 30% x

midbackn2013

L.A said:
Sounds Good TiredofBeingFlat... I'm always for putting on more weight! let me know if you need help with that I have some tips... also you know you get a discount on a noogleberry if you are a forum user? some up to 30% x

Okay thanks :) !

30%!? I thought it was just the 15%. How can I get 30% off? I can't wait to try this out. It seems like the longer I wait, the farther it seems to be. About 5 more months before I buy it......its killing me xD

noogleberry1

Hey Tired Being Flat.... yes u think the more you Sie the forum, the more you get - that was how it was however I apologise if I'm giving you false information as I know the incentives change x

LaPetitSoleil

Did you ever get your ring marks to fade, and if so HOW? I have these small groups of dark blotches on my breasts now. After I got them, I laid off noogling for a while but as soon as I started again they got even darker and I got more. This ha never happened before and I can't find a good product to get rid of them that doesn't contain hydroquinone. I'm afraid to noogle again, and I don't want to be stuck at this size for the rest of my life.

Matt B

Hi Craving,I use olive oil for noogling and it really helps get rid the ring marks fast.Tank Girl turned me on to a lotion with olive oil in and it works pretty well.It's called Proclaim and you get it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

noogleberry1

Hey Craving curves.... yes I agree with Matt. Oil in general is much better... also vit e in oil form is good for marks. They won't go over night, but maybe you are over pumping? Too much pressure and causing marks... cause I did it once and got two dark marks that too four months to fade. Try very little slow pressured pumping. Love LA x

midbackn2013

L.A said:
Hey Tired Being Flat.... yes u think the more you Sie the forum, the more you get - that was how it was however I apologise if I'm giving you false information as I know the incentives change x

^^ Oh its okay. I really like your blog btw! I've already bookmarked the breast pumping tips. Very handy