Large Cups??

C

catlady

I am filling the medium cups within a couple of minutes of pumping now. Do the large cups make a big difference? The first few weeks I only filled half the cup now I completely fill them. And yes they did get fullness that stayed!! I went from a 34A to a 34B in less then a month! Most of the growth is on top so I am fuller now. How much are the large cups? ??? Can anyone tell me if they noticed that big of a difference when they went one cup size up?
This system is amazing and it is woth buying I wish I would have gotten it a long time ago, I stubled acrossed it looking at the brava but this one was more affordable and it seems to have better results.

L

Lynn

I am definitely making more progress now that I've switched to the large cups. I think it's because more of the breast, both side to side and top to bottom, can fit into the large cup.

C

catlady

Thanks. That helps, I was not sure if I should just keep using the Mediums But what you said makes sense, Larger cups give you more room to stretch and grow- the entire breast.
Thanks

L

Lynn

Great! Good luck with them. I know I've done much better since I switched over.

J

jellyDeeeee

cat lady how are you progressing with your large cups ?? love Jelly....

C

catlady

Hi Jelly,

Well I got the large cups and within a few days I filled them up. So much didn't happen after that.
I must have the stretchiest boobs ever or something. I did get great swelling with the large cups but needed more room. I already pre-ordered the new XL cups. I am really looking forward to getting them to see just how much I can swells and grow!! Once I get the XL and use them I'll give an update.

J

jellyDeeeee

OOOOHHH>...... tell me about it catlady, Im just about climbing the walls waiting with anticipation for those cups lol... I hope I dont fill them Instantly love Jelly....