Leaky Cup

bash42

I have the Large contoured cups with air locks. I've been using these cups for about 2 months now.

The issues I am having are:
1) The one disconnect is very hard to connect. It's like the rubber gasket is too big to fit. I can jam it in place with force, but not like the other one which pops in without issue. It doesn't matter which cup I try to connect it to, its the connector on the hose. I have a set of small cups, so I could just take the connector off that and use it, but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue, and knew why it might have happened. When I first received the cups, the one connector was a little harder, but not like it is now.

2) The bigger issue I have, is that the one cup won't hold air. I've used this cup on the left and right, with varying amounts of lotion to make a seal. The other cup holds a seal no problem. But the leaky one slowly leaks to the point I have to keep the pump attached and pump it back up every 2-3 minutes. The cup does not appear damaged, or cracked in anyway, so I suspect it is the disconnect that is leaking. (It leaks whether the pump is attached or not.) Does anyone know of a good way to figure out where it is leaking from, and how it might be plugged. Also, does anyone know if I can just remove the quick disconnect the attach a hose?

bash42

So, I removed the disconnect from the leaky cup and found a crack in the cup. :-(

I am wondering if there is a way to repair or at least patch it.

bash42

So I tried super glue to "patch" the crack. It worked for about 20 minutes, then the crack enlarged past the glue.

On a super positive note: I contacted Lucy and they are sending out a replacement cup. They are so awesome.

M

maksimovic

I have the Large contoured cups with air locks. I've been using these cups for about 2 months now.

The issues I am having are:
1) The one disconnect is very hard to connect. It's like the rubber gasket is too big to fit. I can jam it in place with force, but not like the other one which pops in without issue. It doesn't matter which cup I try to connect it to, its the connector on the hose. I have a set of small cups, so I could just take the connector off that and use it, but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue, and knew why it might have happened. When I first received the cups, the one connector was a little harder, but not like it is now.

2) The bigger issue I have, is that the one cup won't hold air. I've used this cup on the left and right, with varying amounts of lotion to make a seal. The other cup holds a seal no problem. But the leaky one slowly leaks to the point I have to keep the pump attached and pump it back up every 2-3 minutes. The cup does not appear damaged, or cracked in anyway, so I suspect it is the disconnect that is leaking. (It leaks whether the pump is attached or not.) Does anyone know of a good way to figure out where it is leaking from, and how it might be plugged. Also, does anyone know if I can just remove the quick disconnect the attach a hose?
bonjour de france pour ta fuite tu renverse la tasse a l'envers et tu met de l'eau a pré tu scoches la fissures

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7