lets noogleberry

Fufu91

hello everyone,

I was wondering why don't we encourage each other?? lets start together and see where we are going to, and what results will we have.

I bought noogleberry in 2016 and am on and off with it, we need some consistency and we need to some encouragement!!!

who is ready to have a big boobs ???

Fufu91

I forgot to put some info about me! Am 27 years old and I got those results during the two years

Attachments

• 22158A36-2508-4A5E-885F-B7DD7B4ADE60.jpeg
    22158A36-2508-4A5E-885F-B7DD7B4ADE60.jpeg
    890.8 KB · Views: 167

noogler 24

fufu91..woow.even after inconsistnt noogling u have gained suuch nice amount of boobage
i have a commitmnt with myslf..i ll post before n after oics once i am small C cup .i started with small A 3 months ago n so far i have gained 1 cm and another cm swelling stays all day..
started with
over bust 85
under boob 72
now
over bust 86.5
under boob 71
lost some weight due to exam i have in coming weeks

Fufu91

Hello noogler 24 !

That’s a great idea but maybe it will take several months so maybe if we post every two weeks we can see the changes we had!! Good luck in your journey.

And btw how old are you?

noogler 24

yes if i feel low or hopeless some day i ll post to ask all noogleberry family that ..m i growing or not hey m 25 yrs old..i wish i were 16 though..if my daughter inherits my man boobs m definitely gnna give her my noogleberry at 15.this just works a lot faster in teenage
and thank you :) good luck to you too

Fufu91

I really have a problem with commitment ! So I think posting here will help and motivate us!
Hope that someone in need to do this !

Any participants??

Fufu91

As you can see that I have in equal breasts, so yesterday I noogled for one hour, and I kept the cup on the smaller breast, hopefully that it will be equal after a small period of time :)

noogler 24

hey no they look equal to me.you know what everybody has unequal breasts..so do i..but fortunately ppl can't see the difference since it is actually not huge difference in most cases like yours n mine for example..i have never had anybody who could tell me my right breast is smaller than left when it OBVIOUSLY is smaller to me.
and yeah it is a great idea to pump the smaller one extra..may b even 15 min extra ll make difference
u know i feel like wasting time if i don't pump both together..i tell myslef ok let both grow in this time instead of1...let them be a little different but let them be as big as possible
matter of personl choice u know .i really hope u fine a noogling partner soon.
does anybody else think her breasts are not equal? they look beautiful and equal to me :)
and a lot bigger too ❤

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi Fufu. I would say you have had great success. I cant tell by the photo that your sizes are different but your nipples have really changed nicely. It does take a long time to get real increase in size. I have been pumping for a couple years now and have been a fortunate one to see growth. Steady use is the only most important thing.
Keep on pumping! your looking fantastic!!

ps my left is slightly bigger than my right.

Fufu91

Thank you noogler 24 for your nice words ! You really cheer me up! :-*
But for me poeple can see the difference between them, the smaller is the right one in the pic( left one in reality) , I really can’t remember how was it before moogling ! I just can remember that I have no left breast just a nipple and a very tiny breast on the right lol
But really try to noogle the smaller while sleeping because it will be easier to do one side if you sleep by your side ;) I’ll try it for a month and check what will happen! And believe me it’s better to equal it from the very beginning because the gap in size will be bigger ! Trust me
My dear are you having stretch marks from nooglig ?? And what have you ever read anything about it In the forum ??

Fufu91

Thank u Tina ! Much appreciated that you and noogler 23 replied to my post ! I really need to hear these words! I will help my consistency;)
Yes I loved the change in my nipple shape! It looked like a kiddo before
Tina when you started noogling and how many sizes you gained ??

Btw I just gained a cup size or less, from AA TO A, I Have never wore A cup, used to wear 34 B push-up

noogler 24

fufu i have found my 1st stretch mark 3 hra ago and i posted a pic askng if it was a scar from pressure..n everybody was kind wnough to spare time n tell me no it was actually stretch marks..m using a breast cream till now,i guess i should use generously some coconut oil from today .
i got ur point ,i should really give more time to smaller breast n ur idea of doing 1 breast while sleeping is excellent..so smart..i ll do this too thanks for sharing m sure it ll help lotts of ppl

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hey Fufu. If you look at my thread "I'm gaining size" I had posted the only picture I could find that was pre-noogle form Oct 2016. Didn't have enough to put in a bra. Currently I have been wearing Wacoal 44C bra but I just tried a couple 42D in the style I really love, Retro Chic, because they don't have 44C and 44D fits best after pumping. The 42D fits nicely before any pumping. I'M HAPPY! By the way, I have been trying a new topical PM infusion oil that seems to be doing something. I will tell more in time as its been only a few weeks in use.

Keep pumping and keep happy!

Fufu91

Thank you guys for the support !!
I started Gym and diet about 2 weeks ago and still noogling !
I lost some size from my breasts, but am trying to have a good body shape with a big boobs too !

Hopefully I will maintain the size of breasts while loosing some weight :)

Have you ever been through it ?

Fufu91

I marked 1 month of noogling ! Please check the photos and am waiting your feedback !
Btw I lost 2 kilos !

Attachments

• 47C8A4E5-AC06-4B73-986D-87DF452D6899.jpeg
    47C8A4E5-AC06-4B73-986D-87DF452D6899.jpeg
    709.3 KB · Views: 81

Fufu91

I couldn’t post the two pics together !

Attachments

• 5C8E8AB7-8790-4F0A-BB55-5362FD89330F.jpeg
    5C8E8AB7-8790-4F0A-BB55-5362FD89330F.jpeg
    784.5 KB · Views: 67