Loading Cone?

Xtrobe

Hi,

I've been using my pump for months already, but I've never really understood how the loading cone and the rings are used, even with the instructions provided. Pardon my ignorance, but I'd like to know how this is used. Is there a video demo on how to use this?

Many thanks in advance.

steve

Hi Xtrobe and thank you for your post. If you are using the system for penis enlargement , then you don’t really need the rings and loading cone. The rings are used to maintain an erection for those who have problems with this. The loading cone is inserted to the end of the cylinder and then with some lubricate, a ring is slipped over the loading cone and onto the open end of the cylinder prior to pumping. Then when the penis is pumped up, the ring is slipped over the erect penis which is still inside the cylinder. So the loading cone is just used to help get the ring on the cylinder but if you have a strong grip you don’t need to use the cone and you can just stretch it over the cylinder. I hope i have explained this ok , but email again if you need further help.

kind regards

Steve

Xtrobe

Thank you, Steve, for your reply.

I asked this, because I also wanted to maximize enlargement. I've been using this for months now, but I've only seen minimal improvements. In fact, my size goes back to its original length, after hours of using this. I've even had bruises in trying to maximize this. Is there a recommended regimen for this?

Many thanks in advance.

steve said:
Hi Xtrobe and thank you for your post. If you are using the system for penis enlargement , then you don’t really need the rings and loading cone. The rings are used to maintain an erection for those who have problems with this. The loading cone is inserted to the end of the cylinder and then with some lubricate, a ring is slipped over the loading cone and onto the open end of the cylinder prior to pumping. Then when the penis is pumped up, the ring is slipped over the erect penis which is still inside the cylinder. So the loading cone is just used to help get the ring on the cylinder but if you have a strong grip you don’t need to use the cone and you can just stretch it over the cylinder. I hope i have explained this ok , but email again if you need further help.

kind regards

Steve