Long Covid/POTS/MCASand Noogling?

alpacaxbag

Does anyone here have long covid/pots/me cfs/mcas?

I have tried using my Noogleberry twice since getting sick with LC and the others mentioned, and both times caused shortness of breath

Obviously I'll choose breathing over bigger boobs, but it sucks! Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

James

Are you drinking lots of water? You should be and lubricate with oil like almond oil or corn oil.
BTW, did you get your shots?

jefferson

Sometimes we are facing breathing problem due to climatic changes and some other bad environment conditions. If you continue to face this issue, please contact your health care expert.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Think about this. We are putting cups on our chest, drawing the skin in the cup, making our chest skin tight. It also restricts chest movement as in breathing. Try taking deep breaths without the cups on and then do it with the cup on and you will notice quite a profound difference. Our chess cannot expand outward is freely to take a deep breath. I have felt this for years, especially when, you’re pumped to the max. It may be a health issue, so I don’t want to disregard that but drawing out our chest skin into these cups does make it hard to breathe because it’s hard to expand your chest in a normal manner of breathing. I have always found it easier to breathe with them on when I’m sitting up as to laying down. If I do lay down, it’s always on an incline just because of the breathing. This is just my observation over the years.