Looking for feedback

simplegrove

First off I want to say that there are tons of great feedback and information in this forum. I’m looking for some feedback on questions I couldn’t find answers too and hope you all can help. I’m 37 male (at birth), I’m 6 feet tall and weigh 290 so I have fat on me. I’ve been trying to grow my breast by using PM. My chest measurements are 48” and 54”. With the PM at first I noticed firming and some growth, but after about two months everything started to decrease in size again. I started with 2 pills a day and stopped when I was taking 4 pills a day split into 2 doses. I never developed any dense breast tissue only non dense (fatty tissue). I want to start the noogleberry system and was looking at the XL contour airlock system because I can get the silicone rings with it, but based on the size chart I need the XXL which doesn’t work with the rings so I would be glad to get input on that. Also for anyone who has used supplements what feedback can you offer and what about Ovarian Glandular? Finally, does the pump only enlarge breast with fat or does it help develop dense breast tissue too?

i have gone from medium to large? i think domes lol, i would say a cup size a year maybe?
i have used pm and recently bo pills, pm cream and progesterone cream for massage, noogle once a day minimum if possible.

simplegrove

i have gone from medium to large? i think domes lol, i would say a cup size a year maybe?
i have used pm and recently bo pills, pm cream and progesterone cream for massage, noogle once a day minimum if possible.
That’s exciting to hear, can’t wait to hear how you do with the BO and to get the comparison of the two. I just ordered some Swanson BO and the XL contour airlock system so once that comes in I’ll start. When you pump do you find it best to place the cups on while you’re upright like standing or sitting, or do you lay flat? How long do you keep the domes on too?

i put the cups on upright, standing is better, sitting is ok, once you have some bust!

then you can lay flat

i try to do at least 30 mins, but regularly do hours if i can!

Reactions: Mel

simplegrove

Thanks for the tip. I’m still waiting for my system to get delivered but before I start I’ll post before photos or try to at least. I also started Swanson ovarian glandular yesterday doing one twice a day. I’m going to try and lube breast just under my nipples and place the domes lower when I start in hopes to lift my breast up and not just out. I also have fat under my armpit area that I’m hoping will get pulled to the front chest area and tighten the sides so the fat doesn’t hang over my bra straps.

sounds like a plan!

i have stopped the BO for now, seemed to be causing me stomach issues, so have gone back to PM and red reishi, with noogling of course x

simplegrove

Just got my system so I’m going to test it out tomorrow try and get some photos uploaded for my starting point. Have to figure out the best position for the domes too so I can lift my breast as well as to bring them closer to the center of my chest.