LOVE MY PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH!

J11h

Firstly im 25, size UK6, I weight 102lbs - desperately trying to put weight on, my body doesnt allow it lol and I love food!

I started noogling 23.04.13 so less than a month ago, I don't take supplements. I don't even know what cup size I was an A or B, but I always wear padded 32b even though my back isn't that wide but I can never find 28 or 30. Anyway i just want to share my progress photos so far, i am so happy! My boobs physically feel more full, and like they have weight! I can now cup them with my hands. I only noogle like twice a week using the medium domes, I was doing it for 45 minutes but actually lowered it to only 15 min's. I'm wary of getting stretch marks. I already need the large domes. In my pics you can see i was flat as a pancake those were taken on the 23 April, every other pic i took tonight. My right boob is much smaller than my left naturally, so i need to dedicate time to just noogling that side.
Oh and all the pics taken tonight were before noogling, they are not swollen.
Ps sorry for the messy back round!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 412

J11h

Sorry dont know why they are all weird angles i uploaded straight from my phone. The first 2 pics are from my first session. All the rest are from last night.

BuxomBoobs

my favorites are the bottom two, kind of like a roman bust in stone, you have a lovely form!!!

good luck with your project!

Milinius

Hi,

Wanted to give you a word of encouragement. You are doing very well. Your body seems to be on your side and is malleable to the change you want. Lucky girl!

Should it ever rebel and slow down, I would suggest, taking a short break and starting up again. Your boobs may need the break. LOL

Taboo

Ihopethisworks

Amazing progress...I have a question...do u have any advice on how to keep the large domes on? I started with small domes, now I'm using medium, but I really think the large ones will be great but I can't get suction. I got suction once after trying like 10 different times for 30 minutes...it's too frustrating. Thanks for your help :)

amyjo1122

We are unconditional LOvE!
Hi J11h!

I LOVE your progress after 1 Month Too! I'm So Jelly over it! It's Awesome. After I saw this page it really propelled me to go ahead with nb. Thanks for sharing your Beautiful Boobie pics, hope you are doing well. I see it's been another month already, and I can't wait for the next update! We are wondering what way are you pumping because of your super results! I'm in awe how your body responded so well from noogling only twice a week down to 15 minutes per session! Today is my third day and I'm still looking at different methods of use.

You Go Girl! I'm so happy for ya too! And definitely keeping an eye on your posts,

Best-
NakedVenus

CharlotteDD

Very impressive J1h1h! I have very similar stats and that gives me hope that I can have the same success! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Melefluous

The lovely world of noogleberry...makes you wonder why the boobies didn't get it right in the first place. I look at your pictures and it reminds me of me. I haven't gotten around to telling my boyfriend why my breasts look so ...full. Maybe better for now to let him think he is the mammary gland magician 8)

I wonder if in the future (more) Mothers will pass this on to their daughters.

Jenni

All I can say is wow.
To have such results after just one month is amazing! You respond so well!

I have a hard time judging whether our stats are similar or not, but like you before I started noogling, I was wearing padded 32B. Looking back, I can tell you that they did NOTHING for me. So if you are closer to 28 or 30, I would suggest ordering them online if necessary, especially as you continue to grow. It will just be more and more frustrating trying to wear band sizes that are just not designed for you...in my experience anyway.

Congratulations on your progress so far! :D