Loz back + Extra Extra Large Cups - advice?

Lozlong

Hello everyone!

After a year's absence I'm back noogling, and I've updated my pictures here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1400.15.html as a reference and also to show how the growth with noogleberry stayed.

Basically, even though my boobs are b cups and nowhere near half filled the XLs, I used the XLs because the circumference of the base was so wide, and as I was looking to correct the slight tubular/tuberous breast shape I have that's really what I wanted - to encourage breast tissue to grow at the tops of my breasts, where nothing had been before.

I still have my XLs and am using them, but I see there's an Extra Extra Large cup size now... and I was wondering if any of the females in here has used them and how they wee weight-wize and size-wize on your chest?

My chest area is about 35 inches and so probably much, much too small for two XXL cups, so what I was thinking of doing was to order one, and attach it to one of the two tubing ends, and have my normal XL on the other. I was thinking of noogling for half an hour, then switching sides and doing the other half an hour on the other side to make sure both girls got an even amount of suction going.

I've got the campervan cusioning tape so I should be able to cushion the rims sufficiently, and if that doesn't work due to the added weight I think I might try itsjust4fun91's new cusioning solution (thanks for that by the way! :)) I'm just wondering if the cup will just be far too large to get onto my chest or too heavy to work with.

So... thoughts? Any of you have any experience with any of this stuff? Thanks!

laurat

Hi Loz, Before you order check the width of the XL's that you have already against the ones on the Noogleberry site. What they did was make a smaller (in width) XL and the old XL is now the XXL. I can't remember when this was but you may infact have the XXL size already. Would hate for you to waste you time and money thats all.

Rachiex

I have the XXL domes (well, only one because it's impossible to use both at once for me!!) They are VERY wide - probably about nearly twice the width of the XLs. I use them every so often but only for a few minutes after using the XLs because a)they are uncomfortable and hurt and b) they don't really stay on that well because they are too wide.

In my opinion, I would wait a while before getting one because you really don't need one if you are not done with the XLs - don't even know why I got one myself really as I think it will be a good while yet before I start using them! I REALLY don't think you would be able to fit an XXL and an XL on at the same time either - they are just too wide - I have tried MANY a time and failed miserably! Weight wise, it is not too heavy so I suppose that's a bonus. But you won't be able to move around and keep it on for long...if you do decide to get one though, I would wait a while and only do it for a few minutes if you can... let us know if you get one and how you get on if you do...x

that1spaztichik

Hmm. The XXL's sound very intimidating to me! I think I won't ever need larger than my XL's. If you're looking for size comparisons, I can JUST barely pump with the XL's both on at the same time, and my ribcage is 30". My bust is about 36", give or take on a good or bad day. Hope that helps, good luck with the monsterous XXL's!!

Lozlong

Heya - thanks for the replies!

Laurat - I've had a look at my domes and I think I definitely have the current XLs - I think I remember when I got them Lucy telling me they were the "new" ones. :) Thanks!

Rachirex and that1spaztichik - Hmm, thanks for the info! I guess why I'm considering getting an XXL is partially that I felt I got quite an obvious indent when I was noogling for a long time and the XXL rims would be wider than this dent and help to pull the compressed flesh back out again, and also that as I'm tall, the XLs weren't *quite* reaching to the top of my chest, where I'd ideally like to get a little bit of volume to improve the shape... I definitely defintitely don't ever expect to fill or even near fill the depth of the cup, it's just to get that rounded, non-tuberous shape to them going - I don't think I'd even be up to an inch, depthwise!
Maybe if I noogled as normal with my XLs and then did one quick blast with the XXL on each after?

Thanks for talking this out with me - I think I'll go for getting one, and if it's too big, then hey, it's just too big!

xxbabygirlxx

Rachiex said:
I have the XXL domes (well, only one because it's impossible to use both at once for me!!) They are VERY wide - probably about nearly twice the width of the XLs. I use them every so often but only for a few minutes after using the XLs because a)they are uncomfortable and hurt and b) they don't really stay on that well because they are too wide.

In my opinion, I would wait a while before getting one because you really don't need one if you are not done with the XLs - don't even know why I got one myself really as I think it will be a good while yet before I start using them! I REALLY don't think you would be able to fit an XXL and an XL on at the same time either - they are just too wide - I have tried MANY a time and failed miserably! Weight wise, it is not too heavy so I suppose that's a bonus. But you won't be able to move around and keep it on for long...if you do decide to get one though, I would wait a while and only do it for a few minutes if you can... let us know if you get one and how you get on if you do...x

I hope u dont mind me asking. How do you even get one on in the first place? Does it fit your chest?

Rachiex

Don't mind you asking at all! Ask away! Basically, I only have one because there is no way on earth that you could fit more than one XXL on at the same time (although I think Eman just about managed to) the XXL BARELY fit on one boob and some of the side and lots of underarm is sucked in at the same time too! I only use it because width-wise, my boobs are filling the XLs (but not length ways) and I wanted them to be wider as they are more far apart than what I want so I'm hoping it will improve that.

It doesn't don't really fit my chest as I have to hold it on when I use it and the old fart noises happen more often than not and it farts off or I have to pump them on quite hard and hold them but they really hurt my ribcage or cut off circulation from my arm and it hurts so much I have to take them off! Not very glamorous!

I don't know if I would reccommend the XXLs to anyone unless they have a very broad rib cage (I myself have a medium width rib cage) and can withstand localised pain and lack of circulation! I only do it for a few minutes after my XLs for the width otherwise i wouldn't do it because they are VERY wide! ::) X

xxbabygirlxx

^^ thanks Rachiex, that sucks, ive outgrown my XLs, it only takes me a few pumps to get right at the top. I've never be able to even fit on the XXLS. Do u use soft ring in order to even get it to fit around u?