Male Interested in Noogling

StevenO27

What's up ya'll, been on the forum browsing and it seems like this stuff is pretty legit. I am 32 and a male and not a crossdresser or trans so unsure why I want definitive breasts but all I know is it's been on my mind and heart for years and I'm diving in cause it's driving me nuts lol. I am in a relationship and don't want to risk my downstairs failing nor do I want to risk infertility so I wanted to dodge the chemicals if possible with PM and other herbs I've read about and came across Noogleberry. I will say I have been using Natureday contrary to the herbs concern for 2 months with great success but have noticed things getting weird with things down there which is why i want to get away from it but continue growing. My gf isn't aware and I'd like to keep her satisfied while I satisfy my desires as well. So with all that being said, I know Noogleberry works, I see the forum I see the pics and people who came from nothing and have huge breasts now, but question is that I don't see on here answered is, when you stop and quit cause you got to a size you'd like, say a year later, no noogling, do your breasts remain or is this a temporary satisfaction thing? Cause I definitely want to be sure if I'm investing 80 dollars in to a breast pump that the ROI will be permanent growth.

fairypump

Hello, I got some permanent growth that remained after about 4 years of stopping except for a few days a year.
I did not reach my target size, and, stopped because of other problems. My boobs are needed by a feminine alternative persona, that I discovered in my late 20's/early 30's, sharing my male body and needing to express herself, sometimes with partial crossdressing. So the remaining growth is still valuable to start filling tops or cups of my favorite feminine clothes (like sports bras, casual dresses, swimwear),.
We should be wise not to disturb our hormonal balance. I am wary of herbs that I coudn't grow locally myself.
Keeping a permanent growth may need some infrequent maintenance pumping.
Try to interest your gf in discovering your feminine side, letting her know the relationship has to take care of a younger sister living within your body and needing to express herself in some ways.