Male Nipple Orgasm

Milinius

Hi All,

The subject of Male Nipple Orgasm came up on the crossdresser thread and I decided to start a new topic to discuss this phenomena.

I haven't actually experienced it yet, but did come close and feel it is possible. I also think, it is similar to a female multi-orgasm in that we guys can experience it as well. My research on the internet says it is possible! Yaay

I bought Noogleberry's small set of nipple cups and have been using it. While I was massaging after using the nipple set I experienced some tingling in my groin area and I think that continuing the practice will result in an orgasm that just wont quit!

I'll be posting pics soon.

I hope you all are willing to share your experiences as well.

Thanks,
Taboo

J

Joan_CD

Please don't take this the wrong way, but this seems like an inappropriate thread for this forum. I think we are all here for breast enlargement and this might be construed as being a bit risqué. Again, no offense is meant to the OP.

oodellaly

Well, I may not be qualified to answer since I'm female, but initially when using the noogleberry I did feel somewhat aroused by the physical sensation from the stimulation of my breasts, as well as the visible sight of having large breasts, which I think is normal. Not that I'd make it a goal to pursue using the noogleberry for sexual pleasure, but I suppose it could be used to enhance that experience if you wanted to.