Male veteran noogler here with a question

Caliboobs

OH!! and he says he used a brake bleeder kit because it came with the fittings needed.

Funny I have a break bleeder kit and it did not come with anything that I would have througt to use for that purpose. Maybe mine is a bit different!!

any way here is theBrake Kit link to the one he used.

Caliboobs

that seems to work better ... I must have copied over the link I was going to use before I got it on the page....LOL

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I think the fishbowls will work better. All he used was basically a XXXXL that NB won't produce because there is not enough demand. Plus I don't think the base of the domes he is using could be comfortable. Looks like they would do some serious digging into the skin.

Caliboobs

good point, post a link to something you like here so I can check it ok?

I am going to have to do the same soon, .... and looking at custom domes is like a couple hundred bucks!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I ordered 2, 2 gallon fishbowls from eBay. I should have them by Monday. I also have some hose fittings that should be here in the next couple days as well. I'm excited to see if this method will do anything to get my boobs wider. To get that female looking cleavage.

Caliboobs

oh man!! cant wait, please post pics when you can!!!

I have to spend my money on medicine this paycheck....ppppooooooooo

(and it's not even for me ::) )

cant cant cant wait to SEEE!

Caliboobs

;) nothing that would go over well here...., DOH! ;D

Seriously though, I guess the finished product? and maybe and application?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I don't there's gonna be any pics or even using of the fishbowls. For starters they are a pretty flimsy plastic and not sure they would hold up to the suction from the hand pump. And second I didn't realize how big 2 gallons is. These things are huge. I think I went overboard getting 2 gallon ones. I should've gone with maybe the gallon ones.

M

maksimovic

Je n’ai rien remarqué qui me change en une femelle en plus de la croissance du sein. Qui a été un peu lent jumelé avec la prise d’autres suppléments. Et aussi en utilisant la pompe NB. Non, vous n’avez pas besoin de voir un médecin pour obtenir BO. Je reçois le mien et tous mes suppléments grâce à des vitamines Swanson. Ils sont la seule entreprise en qui j’ai confiance et ils ont ALOT OF STUFF. Je ne sais pas quand cette photo a été prise, mais voici la dernière photo que j’ai.

Attachments

• WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 35
M

maksimovic

Je suis un vétéran du Nouveau-Brunswick et je pompe depuis quelques années maintenant et je suis aussi un homme. J’ai une question assez maladroite à laquelle vous pourriez ou non être en mesure de répondre. Mais voilà, je pompe avec les dômes XXL, le plus grand NB a. J’ai aussi les dômes XL profilés. Ma question est que je peux presque remplir les dômes XXL et ne peut obtenir à mi-chemin au mieux avec les dômes CXL. Pourquoi pensez-vous que c’est le cas? Je ne reçois grande enflure des dômes XXL et j’aime pomper avec eux. Je me demandais pourquoi vous pensez que je suis capable de remplir presque les dômes XXL et seulement obtenir environ à mi-chemin dans les dômes CXL? Merci.

Attachments

• WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22
M

maksimovic

Ob il bonjour

Attachments

• WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
M

maksimovic

I haven't noticed anything changing me into a female besides the breast growth. Which has been somewhat slow paired with taking other supplements. And also using the NB pump. No you don't need to see a doctor to get BO. I get mine and all my supplements through Swanson Vitamins. They are the only company I trust and they have ALOT OF STUFF. I'm not sure when this picture was taken but here is the latest picture I have.

Ragavan

I haven't noticed anything changing me into a female besides the breast growth. Which has been somewhat slow paired with taking other supplements. And also using the NB pump. No you don't need to see a doctor to get BO. I get mine and all my supplements through Swanson Vitamins. They are the only company I trust and they have ALOT OF STUFF. I'm not sure when this picture was taken but here is the latest picture I have.
Dustin,i read that you have taken BO.In this can you help me I am planning to take TRANSFEMME pills to increase my breast size .Is it okay or not.If anybody can give me a.advise.I am male

J

jeannemarie

la pompe

Attachments

• WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23

TomRob

I am a NB veteran and have been pumping for quite a few years now and I am also a male. I do have a quite awkward question that you may or may not be able to answer. But here goes, I am pumping with the XXL domes, the biggest NB has. I also have the contoured XL domes. My question is I can almost fill the XXL domes and can only get half way at best with the CXL domes. Why do you think this is the case? I do get GREAT swelling from the XXL domes and I love pumping with them. Just wondering why you think I am able to almost fill the XXL domes and only get about half way in the CXL domes? Thanks.
I have the XXL as well, your breasts are large, If I can fill my XXL cups I don't want to any further that is for sure