Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariahsDs

Paloma,

Yes, those are the indentations you have been hearing about. I don't use any padding when I pump just the cups directly on my chest. I do have camper mounting tape but it is a pain for me to have to switch it all the time, so I go without. I am hoping they will go away, evtually. I did order some tissue oil and cream from Lucy, which will help somewhat. For summer though, I want them gone, so I may go back to using the camper mounting tape. And NO, I am NOT going to try to sue Lucy! :D

sofia1

Hey Mariah,
I just looked at your pics again. You look great. I got my NB! a few days ago...how long do your indentations last? How long is your pumping session? thanks

MariahsDs

Sofia,

Thanks for your compliments. I am not exactly sure how long these indentations last. I guess if I don't pump so often they fade but are still lightly there. I pump for 30 minutes, once or twice a day.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

eva_bs

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My Jaw Just Fell To The Other Side Of The Earth!!!!!!!
WWWWOOOOWWW!!!
amazing...amazing...results!!! I can't Believe my eyes!!!
At the first time I looked on your pictures I couldn't see nothing on the first page...so only now I continued to look on the other pages...and WOW!!!
I can't stopping to say Wow!!!
My hubby thinks that it's to good to be true!!!
I will now go to the first post and start reading all the thread!!!
wow...wow...wow...wow!!! :)

MariahsDs

Eva,

LOL :D
You are too funny!

I removed the pictures from the first page for person reasons, but then someone on the forum convinced me to put them back up to show people it really works and I was glad to do it. I am just a regular person like you, and I saw results so I wanted others to see that this is actually possible, even after all the things I have tried that didn't work.

I also think it is too good to be true! You gotta try it to believe it. But when you see picture after picture showing it works, you realize it is not to good to be true, just the greatest invention EVER!!! I am really glad I tried it out, because I was going to get implants now I will never have to! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line here or a PM. Let me know how it goes for you.

MariahsDs

UPDATE:

Ok, so I haven't been on here for a while, sorry, I have been so busy with work. I got to my desired size (32D/32DD) and I started to get those permanent rings so I stopped pumping completely. I saw the post about the new padding solution and decided to try it out, and it is amazing! I found all the supplies and my husband helped me with it. I put way to much silicone gel at once, that it took forever to dry. Plus I put them outside the got rained on, so it took even longer to dry. I am pumping as I writing this, and I feel absolutely nothing as before I would feel great pressure from the bare cups. After I am done pumping, maybe after an hour, I will try to post pics.

MariahsDs

I tried to take pics but they didnt turn out right. I have a new laptop, so it is not the same as before. I am getting frustrated just trying to take them. I guess better luck for me next time.

The swelling after was great and seriously NO MARKS. I had a little bit of "things", the kind you get when you sleep on a pillow or something, but they were gone within a few minutes. I got them from the silicone gel and the way I applied it, but I am not complaining. I will be going out now and showing these babies off! I would like to say thanks to Mel for these great idea. So now I will be back to pumping. I guess I would like to be a bit bigger, only a 34D, maximum a 34DD. Hopefully within a few months of using this new padding, since I will be ab le to pump longer and more often.

eva_bs

Thank you!
I hope I will also get good results like yours!!! :) I wish!!!
The padding of Mel's - it looks like it is to thick....it looks like you have no room to noogle in it...you know what I mean?
It doesn't make the breasts fare from each other??
I got the soft rings...(didn't get them yet....)
I hope you will have more luck with your new laptop next time, and you will be able to upload the new pictures :D...
I will be waiting to see them :)

Shygurl1

Hi there!

Glad to see you around again. I was wondering about our NB mentor lol. I ordered some Kigelia cream a couple weeks ago, so eager to try that out based on what a few (+ yourself) have said about it helping them so quickly. The seller waited over a week to ship, which was a pain in the arse, but I'm keeping faith that the cream will arrive b4 Fri. The wedding is Saturday! At least I'm fitting into padded 34A bras nowadays, even had cleavage. :) Are you still using KA?

Can't wait to ssee your new results! I'm sure you look fab, girl. ;)

sunsetz

Congrats Mariah! Super happy that u reached ur goal and are able to pump again. Still waiting on my shipment of foam to arrive and my other XL cup so I can get to some serious pumping. The insulation is a great, innovative idea and I can't wait to try.

I see someone has got a case of noogle greed ;) but hey why not? If u can make those DDs happen then go for it.

Later
Sunsetz :)

MariahsDs

EvaB,
You will get good results from NB, I guarantee it, because I didn't do anything special just pumped as often as I could. In regards to the padding solution from Mel, it is not too thick, it is just perfect because you get none of those marks that NB leaves. So right after I pump I can go out and wear something low cut. I did tha yesterday right after pumping and it felt almost like I had gotten implants, except they jiggled way to much :D

The breast is not too far from each other, IMO. I did try the soft rings, and they worked great but, after pumping as often as I did they did not stay in place. Nor did they stay on with the XL cups. Perhaps they will work better for you.

I will try again to take pictures, yesterday just wasn't working for me.

MariahsDs

Shygurl,
Your NB mentor is BACK!!! JJ :D
I used Kigelia because of its firming properties, because I had breastfed 2 kids. I just need some firming, I don't think it helps to make your boobs bigger though, just more lifted. I still use Kigelia along with some other things (my creation!) to help with the firming and I think it is working.

Way to go with the progress, I knew you would see results! Just keep pumping as much as you can and I know you will see results because NB is so awesome. There I go sounding like an infomercial :D

I am sure you look fab too and will continue to look fab as you use NB longer and longer. Take care! ;)

MariahsDs

Sunsetz,
I hope you get your foam and other XL cup, because I had to pump with one while mine were drying and it was not good, so I feel your pain!

The insulation idea is pure genius, I wouldn't be pumping right now if it were not for this great idea. I can go out right after pumping and now people will think I have implants. No one has said anything yet, but I am going to pump and go out for lunch with a friend tomorrow. I will wait to see if she will say anything to me! :D

Be prepared for people to think you got surgery done when you get the foam insulation. I just LOVE it! And with the extra cup you can pump longer which equals MORE SWELLING!!!! I saw your pics and they are amazing!

Yeah, I just want to see how big I can go naturally. Maybe once I get to a full 34D, I won't want to go bigger, who knows. But I know I would like to be bigger than I am now. Perhaps I would like to be your size in your pictures with your swelling, that looks about the size to me. BTW, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? I think we may have similar stats, so that would help me in determining the size I want.

Take care

eva_bs

Thank you Mariah!!!!
;D
Good to know that it works good.
I'm so happy for you that you could wear something low cut!!!!great to hear that they jiggled!!! :eek:
I wish mine will jiggle one day!!! ;D
thank you so much for your encouragement about the NB!!!I hope also to see some swelling in a month or two...:) (who knows, maybe even sooner) :p
But first I have to receive it in the mail....till then...no swelling for me ;)

Shygurl1

Thank you, Mariah! Not as good as if I had a 'C' cup, but I'll take what I can get.

Hmm, interesting you say KA doesn't help with growth. On the KA thread Nadir and a few others have said it did help them with fullness and/or size. ??? IDK, but I'm just goin' by what most ppl say. Guess I'll have to find out since I already got the cream now....

sunsetz

Thanks Mariah. I can't wait to maintain that super swelling size. It only stays that way for a couple of hours.

I am 5'3" and about 115lbs. When I my boobies swell I think I look 5 lbs heavier but I don't mind. My ideal weight is 120-125 cuz I'm pretty straight, not much curves but my body looks shapely with the extra pounds so I'm gonna try to put on some weight before year end.

Happy pumping.

Sunsetz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.