Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariahsDs

Nilly,
Thanks so much for your comments. I am sure if you keep pumping you can get 3.5 inches, NB is really great! 1.5-2 inch increase is pretty good yourself. Just keep pumping and give it time, that is what I did.

Babydoll,
I have been researching and experiment for almost 7 years now. It has only been in the last year and a half that I have actually found things that worked for me.

I would watch out for the SP because it is known for causing weight gain and cellulite. I don't think BO would necessarily help your routine. I would suggest one or the other. Using both at the same time would be like making them compete to see which one will work so they both don't work. No need to rush, NBE takes a lot of patience and I have learned that first hand. After you are done with your herbs you can do a full liver cleanse or take Milk Thistle to regenerate your liver then you can start BO. I hope that helps and let me know if you have anymore questions.

tryn2bconfident

Yes, you have given me some hope that this system will work, however, if you stop noogling do you return to your before size? or is it a permanent growth?
I am tryn2bconfident about nbe and nb...

MariahsDs

I stopped noogling for about a month a few months ago and I did not return back to my normal size. However, the fullness that lingers for about 24 hours was gone but I still remained the same size. My bra still fit pretty good.

I pump now whenever I can, just to maintain what I have. If I have not pumped for over 24 hours I maintain a 32D. But it just fits, not overflowing or anything. My 32C is still too small.

I think after time it becomes permanent. That has been my experience with NB, anyway.
Mariah

MariahsDs

UPDATE:

It has been around 7 months since I have been pumping, I have lost track now! ???

I am a very full 32D, or a very full 34C. I am aiming for a 34D or 34DD now. I tried on some 32Ds and 32DDs they are too small in the cups. I can fit the 34Ds, even though they are not very full and overflowing. So, I will switch to 34 bands, because they offer bigger cups, which is what I want.

My 32C bra is too small and the 32Ds are too small. I would say I am a 32DD (even though I am busting out of the cups!). I finally reached my goal!!! ;D

I went from an AA to a DD, in about 7 months.

MariahsDs

Here are some pictures in my 34C (equivalent to the 32D and 32DDs I tried on):

The first picture is before ever pumping, back in July 2009.

The second and third picture is today, over 24 hours after my last pump.

I should also add this bra is completely unpadded.

MariahsDs

Here are more pictures!!! ;D Now that I have pumped for 30 minutes, I will post my before pumping after pumping pictures.

Shygurl1

*Does a quick dance* Uh huh, I knew I would be right about you getting that 32DD by this month! Lol, many congrats to ya. :-* But I see that you most def have the booby greed now! :D Someone's gonna have some tiggo bitties this summer!

anyhow you look great already, but if you feel as tho you should go bigger then keep it up (Just don't go Dolly Parton!! Lol).

MariahsDs

Thanks Shygurl! ;D

You're right, you totally called it! I wasn't thinking I would be, I just kept pumping. The 32DDs though, seem small. Not like a 34DD, which is way bigger!

Of course I am booby greedy!!! This is absolutely amazing!!!! :D

I don't think I am as big as I want just yet. I am thinking a 34D or 34DD and I will sew up the band to make it like a 32 band. So my new goal is a 34D by June. If that is not big enough then a 34DD by September. I will try to keep posting when I reach my milestones!

Thanks for your encouragement.

sofia1

Hey Mariah, you look beautiful. I'm brand new to this forum. I'm a bit confused on your pics. You show your first pic before pumping (meaning before starting with NB), but are wearing a 34C bra but you state in your stats that you were an AA cup? So why were you wearing a 34C bra before starting in the pic? Not doubting anything you were saying at all, just wondering if you were an AA cup, why the 34C in the first pic. Your story is really inspiring. Thanks for posting it all & answering questions on your journey! I have yet to purchase the NB, i'm reading all the stories.

MariahsDs

Sofia,
Good questions. I will explain because I know not everyone will read every page and it is kind of long.

I started out on this journey of NBE over 6 years ago. When I first started I thought it would be a quick process, which I soon found out it wasn't. I tried many things over the 6 years some worked better than others but essentially I had to find something that worked for me. That is when I found BO, Nov. 2008 (I can't believe its been so long already!). I read many testimonials of girls who went from like an A to a C in a few short months of using BO.

I bought that 34C bra to grow into thinking it would fit me one day. Now almost 2 years after buying the bra it actually fits. I never wore it the whole time I had it, as it was way to big as you could see in the before pictures. When I started NB, I took before pictures in all the bras I had at the time. I also had bought a 32C bra to grow into. My friend had given me the 32D bra in my other pics because it was too small for her. I kept the bra thinking one day I would grow into it.

It is hard to tell on the tape measure how much growth you really have had. I don't measure very often at all, I just use a bra that is bigger to gauge how big I have really gotten. It is something to look forward to, like accomplishing a near impossible goal.

I will try to take some pictures in my bikini top to compare.

I seriously didn't think I would fill those bras, it was kind of like wishful thinking. So to actually be filling them now, is an amazing feeling. I never thought my AA's turn into DD's, but I never gave up on trying to have that dream become a reality.

Hope that helps.

sofia1

I see. Thanks, Mariah! That's so encouraging your story. I just discovered this noogleberry. All of your posts and a couple other people's are so inspiring. I'm still researching, but everything i have read and seen makes me want to purchase it, and i will be soon! congrats on your great results! oh & yes please post in your bikini if you care to! that would be great. one of the goals i want is to feel a bit more comfortable in my bikini for this summer.

MariahsDs

Sofia,
I cannot seem to find my bikini to take pics in. It seems like it has disappeared! LOL

I will continue to look for it, because you can see the comparisons a lot better as opposed to the bras. I would also like to see what I look like in it now since I haven't worn it for a quite a few months at least.

MariahsDs

I am thinking of buying a 34D bra or 34DD bra to grow into. I don't want to buy a 34D and only wear it for a short time because I have grown, although that wouldn't be a bad problem! ;)

I think I might hold off until the 34C is really tight and buy a 34DD to grow into instead of having a bunch of bras around that don't fit. I guess I would rather buy 2 34DDs (my new goal ;D), instead of one 34D and one 34DD. I will keep everyone posted.

I try to post pictures in my bikini top when I can find it, and at least 24 hours after pumping.

sofia1

lol on the lost bikini! time for a new one! it's getting to be beautiful weather here where i am. i am getting the noogleberry this week i've decided! (ordering it, delivery time is another matter i have read). i am super excited. thanks so much for posting your pics & story because it really helps! i wanted to ask how long it takes for the growth to stick around more permanently? weeks? you seem to have gotten results so quickly! thanks

Genie239

I have a question, please please answer me. I'm desperate.
I am an A cup but using a medium cup. The 1st 2 weeks was fine to me, I have the red circle thing but it went away abt 2 hours after.
Something weird happens to me lately. Recently, I've notice that even my breasts aren't big enough to completely fill the dome ( still 1/3 space left.) My breasts aren't protruding, it's enlarging the diameter. Now, it has become fuller, when I pump, its volume exceed the circle thing of the dome.

When I left it on for even 15min, I have abnormal red marks, I assume that it's because it has no space to grow at that place but I kept pumping... so... it leaves me red marks in the circular path for a good 3 days to go away. After pumping, when taking off the dome, that place was hard, feel like muscle or bone right there.

I wonder if that has ever happened to u? Do u think I should change to L dome? I don't want to change to L dome yet, becuase I do not want to breasts to be bigger in diameter, I want them to protrude.

Do u have any suggestions? I know that my explanation is a bit unclear, plz feel free to ask me where u don't understand

kellynne

Mariah, I just want to say thanks for sharing your pics on here. I doubt that I would have ever tried Noogleberry if it hadn't been for your photos and those from others on this forum. I have always lived by that old adage that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is.... and this sounds too good to be true! But, when seeing photos like yours, it is easy to see that the system does work. This is why I decided to post photos of my boobs... although I never would have thought I'd do that because I am so embarrassed! But, because I have such small boobs, I feel like there may be a woman out there who needs to see that someone as small as me can see improvement too.

I have been noogling for 6 days now I think? And, am already seeing an improvement. I am hopeful that I might actually want to buy a swimsuit this year!

Thanks again!
Kellynne

MariahsDs

Sofia,

I am glad you decided to get NB, you won't be disappointed! If I rememeber correctly it took a few months before the swelling actually stayed. I did see great results really fast, but the swelling did not stay for very long. It was such a gradual change, I hardly noticed it taking place. You will notice that over time the swelling will start to stay longer and longer until you have swelling that lasts pretty much all day from pumping just once a day.

You know what happened to my bikini? My 3 year old daughter loves to wear it because it gives her "boobs" as she calls it :D
She hid it somewhere and I cannot find it, I will look for it again when I have time and post pics. Although, I wouldn't mind a new bikini seeing that I have a new body! ;)

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

MariahsDs

Genie,

I think I understand what you are saying. I actually filled up the medium domes in 2 weeks, I went hardcore with the domes when I first got them! So I ordered the large ones right away. When you start to fill up the cups in no time it is time to switch to another cup so you don't hit a plateau. In order to keep growing you need to have room to expand, which means that you need to move up to a bigger cup that will allow you the room to grow bigger than the previous cup allowed. A tip for transitioning is to use the medium cup first until you fill it up then to use the large cups right after.

I am sorry, I don't understand what you mean about the taking off the domes and it being hard? Could you explain it again? Are you taking anything else? Do you have any kids?

I know what you mean about protrusion. I have empty and small breast, so I have to fill up first before I can go outwards. I think when I am the size I was when I was pregnant/breast feeding, I will start to grow outwards. I still haven't gotten to that stage just yet. I am aiming for a 34DD, just so I can appear full again. Hopefully that won't be to big once I am completely in shape. So, I think by getting a bigger cup you will go bigger outwards too.

Hope that helps.

MariahsDs

Kellynne,

Your welcome! ;)

I wanted to post my pics to show that WOW :eek: this really does work. Your boobs won't be small for long! Just stay consistent and pump whenever you have time and you will see results. I thought it was too good to be true, but I saw the pics on here and knew this was going to work for me. Good luck with it and let me know how you progress. :)

Paloma

MariahsDs said:
Here are more pictures!!! ;D Now that I have pumped for 30 minutes, I will post my before pumping after pumping pictures.

Hey Mariah, first off - congrats girl! Nice work, they look so boobiful!! ;D

Question - the before pic looks like you can faintly see ring marks - is this just your cleavage, or are those the "indentations" I've been hearing about?

Status
Not open for further replies.