massage hotair bo-boob

T

tavia

ok so ive NEVER done massage b4 noogleing, ive done a heat pad but not the massage, so lst night i thought what the hell, got my avocado oil out and put a generous ammount in my hands and started to massage my boobs, as i dont massage i just did any movements that felt natural, i basicall massaged towards the boobs and also used my fingers to push down my cheast from my coller bone towards my boobs as if im imagining pushing down fat...

after all the oil was rubbed in (only took a few mins) i covered my bobs in my Tub`o`butter cream (coco butter) as usual and put on my xls, i pumped for 40 mins, when i got to about 35 mins i noticed my boobs had gone really far in to the domes , THE BREAST FULLY TOUCHED THE SIDES apart from about 2 inches from the nipple which wasnt touching anything,

they were sooo swollen, ive NEVER had swelling like this, it was similar to EMANS pics , that swelling at the top of the boob, it was so amazing, the boobs were a little patchy purply pink but that soon disappeared withing mins of taking of the domes.

ANYWAY i carried on slightly pumping for a further 5 mins, then took of the domes, OMG i was
so scared they were so big, and the top of the boob was so firm it was just scary, they were litterally blown up like hot air balloons, i tryed on two bras, a stretchy 34c and a firm 34d and both looked amazing,

i started to look alot in the mirror at them and was feeling them trying to get used to them, it was such a weird feeling, they were just massive i never thought this would happen to me,

so massage is going to be a PERMANENT fixture in my routine, and i will probably do it with the avocado oil aswell, it was so crazy, and they are still larger up top today, ive never had this type of swelling, mabe this is the long term swelling people talk about, if it is then im sold, and ill take the time to do it..

ive just got to get my padding that just for fun suggested now so that i can go out without the rings straight away, lol or pump up my boobs for a night out,,, OMG im in heaven.........

there was something else aswell but ive posted it in the general section,.... i dont wanna offend anyone...

so every1, get the massage oil out and get to work (if u dont already) (mabe im slow lol)

Attachments

• Photo0143.jpg
    Photo0143.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 290
  • Photo0155.jpg
    Photo0155.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 521
T

tavia

^^^ the first 1 is me after buying my new bra and the second is afetr pumping last night

i do have another pic (b4 a massage nb session)where the bobs r bursting out (after noogling)but the top of the breast is not as large or firm as it is in this pic, hence why ive decided to always massage b4 hand, thei sis the look ive been after,

only down fall is that the lower breast has not got nuch biggerPHILII or EMAN, can u tell me if the lower breast starts too fill oUt eventually to match the top???, it looks amazing but i would like some extra lower boobs lol

T

tavia

1 more thing.... im now worried that ill have to buy the xxls or A xxl since i know i wont be able to fit two on my chest...... i have nearly filled the xl now if this kind of swelling contu=inues so ill have no chice if i want my permenent F cup...
PHILLI, that cup you were posting about, is it deeper/longer than an xl cup??? and how do i get 1 if it is lol???? x(i know i probably cant/but worth asking :-[)

Teeny Tiny

WOW!!! :eek:

Nice swelling, I tend to get a little better swelling when I massage, but the only massage oil I have is KY warming massage oil, but it seems to do the trick. Yesterday before noogling instead of massaging I used a breast massager that I bought off Ebay that uses electric pulses to stimulate the breasts, here's a link for one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREAST-ENHANCER-Enlargement-Massager-Firmer-Muscle-/270562766019?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3efecc2cc3

The main thing to remember about using one of these is that you need to keep a supply of conductive gel so that it will work, it won't work right without it. I had one before that got left behind when I left my ex that came in the box shown with the unit, wires, pads, batteries, and a small tube of gel. I just replaced it, but the seller I bought it from didn't ship it in the box, it just came in a bag and didn't have any gel with it, luckily I had some left from a massage belt I had so I'm using it until I get some more. This would probably also help to firm and tone your breasts as well, as you can see and feel it working the muscles, and by the end of the 15 minute session they were firmer, perkier, and a little plumper. Then once I put the domes on and pumped them up for about an hour or so there was a little extra swelling there when I took them off. ;D

I'm thinking about trying the hand massage with my warming oil, then doing the electro massage, then noogling this morning before I go grocery shopping. I think I'll do that right now and see how all three work together. ;)

P

Philli

Hello TT. I love the second Pic, and I know the feeling that you got when you saw the swelling. Lovely, isn't it? I just noogled about an hour or so ago and I have it too, right now. I'm wearing a T shirt so as not to distract Hubby but, no doubt, he will be later.

As regards those 'other' domes I am using.... No, they are not as big as the XLs. They have a capacity of 1000cc, but the XL is 1500cc, so they are between the L (700cc) and the XL. As regards the XXL, I bought one too, but its WAYYYYY to big for my body so I'm using it in the kitchen as a lid for my fresh salads bowl.

By the way, I massage too before noogling.. I use a Q10 body lotion which I also use to seal the domes with.

Oh, almost forgot, No, they are not getting a lot bigger on the lower part but they have increased in size in that area. I'm just a little afraid that if they get too heavy underneath it will cause undue sagging, so I'm hoping they stay at the same ratio as now.

T

tavia

teenytiny, i have that massager but its under my bed, i got bored of it, mabe i should get it back out again... plus the setting are to intense for me i think i can go to the 3rd setting at the 3rd speed and thats it??

i have used it b4 noogleing but i got the same swelling at the time, mabe it would be different now?
ive got a avocado oil thats a yellow colour but ive read that the best kind is green in colour so im going to get that next, this avocado oil smells like veg oil aswell, nothing bad but id like to see what the green oil smells like, and how it is on the skin

T

tavia

he he.. SALAD BOWL LID :D, u joker, ok so i doubt il be buying the xxl ill just have to stop at what ever size the xl takes me too :( prob a DD OR E-HOPEFULLY)...
hmm ill go to the nb shop and have another look at the diameter of it...

i noticed that theres a kind of dent where the full top breast meets the lower breast, its only noticable if i lean back or lift my arms, oviously u cant see it in a bra, but just thinking of when topless infront a hubby,.... but thats only after pumping,,, right now they r full but the dent is not really there

i always tie them and push them up to my collor bone(the domes not my boobs :D)
i mainly started doing this because of nerve pinching i used to expeience, so ill not tie them and see what the swelling does and where it goes today

thanks 4 the replys,,, glad u like ma pics, i was too ashamed b4 to post but now im on a role...

Teeny Tiny

I just got done with my 15 min hand massage, then 15 min with the electro massager, and then another short hand massage to rub the body butter I've been using on and just between the hand massage and the electro massage they have almost doubled in size, never had them respond that well before! Can't wait to see how they look after I take the domes off! ;) Heck, I might leave them on while I'm out, it's a 30 min drive to the first store I'm planning on stopping at so it will give me a little extra time if I leave them on while I'm driving. I've got a big purse that I've equipped for travel noogling, it holds 2 large domes, the pump, and the lotion with room to spare. I need to see if I can find some more of this body butter I've been using at a good price too. I found it on clearance at Wal-Mart and decided to get it and try it on my dry hands. Well, I discovered that it's awesome for noogling, it stays nice and moist and makes my breasts feel softer and silkier than they ever have, this stuff is great! Here's what I've been using for the last couple weeks...

http://www.freemanbeauty.com/portal/store/store.asp?nProductID=23626

When I bought my tub it was on clearance, marked down from $6.00 to $3.00 and I wish I had bought the other 2 they had now, because I absolutely love it! I swore by Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion before trying this, which I now consider to be 2nd best in my book, this stuff surpasses it by far. I'll have to shop around town and see if I can find it without having to pay the shipping charges, but if not I guess I'll have to break down and order a couple tubs for now.

Oooh! Here's the best deal I've found on it yet through Amazon, it will last me 3-6 months depending on how much I use or if I use it on anything besides my breasts and comes out to about $7.47 each with shipping, I doubt I'll be able to beat that in town, but if I can I will. Oh, and it smells awesome too, but I tend to crave fresh homemade sugar cookies whenever I use it.

http://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Goodstuff-Organics-Butter-Vitamin-E/dp/B003I9GW3E/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1272901504&sr=8-4

15 more minutes of noogling, then I have to take the dog out and get ready to go shopping. :D

T

tavia

he he im waiting for your next post teentytiny to see what happens when u take them off lol.........
are they big, are they.. are they??? :D ;D

ya coco butter is always a winner for suction, ive gotta try the Q10 aswell,

sunsetz

hey TT, your pics are amazing. I can totally relate to you and the swelling bit. When I pumped over the weekend at first I was a little scared when I looked in the mirror :eek: My boobs have never been that big before and they were so firm and swollen I didn't even know what to do with myself. It took me a few minutes to start liking it, I was just so taken aback. I'm wondering if my lotion had a bit of influence on the swelling too. Before I was using a cheap avon lotion and over the weekend I slathered my boobies with some St. Ives Swiss Vanilla Lotion ( I just love the smell) and my boobs just inflated. Haven't pumped since Saturday night tho. My boobs have returned to normal, tho they are slightly larger than my regular size and feel extra firm. Hopefully can pump tonight and see what happens. Gonna try your massage tip too. Can't wait til my swelling turns to growth. Is D your permanent size or just post-pumping?

Sunsetz :)

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT!

They were a little larger than normal after my first session for the day, but nothing too extreme, any more is better than any less though! ;)

Spent longer than I planned to shopping and didn't get any noogling in on the road so I'll have to give them another massage treatment and go again, they have retained a bit more through the last several hours, so it's hopeful that in the end it will help. I just bought some Spectra 360 electrode gel to use with my electro massager, hopefully it will be less irritating to my skin than the stuff I was using. It's salt free and hypo-allergenic so with any luck it will be more pleasant to use, because the other stuff had sodium citrate in it and I think it's the sodium that bothers my skin.

I managed to find that body butter I like at another Wal-Mart, apparently not all of them are discontinuing it, at least not yet, so it cost $6.00 + tax, but that's still better than even the Amazon price I found so I may stock up on it and buy the last 5 they had left if I can afford it.

Well, time to give my boobies a massage and noogle session, ta ta for now! :D

itsjust4fun91

Wow TT that is awesome swelling. I can see why it might scare you at first. That's a really shocking difference from before to after. Congrats, Mel

T

tavia

thanks justforfun, i pumed last night BUT i didnt get the same swelling, lol i was so disapointed... but then i remembered tht i hadnt taken my EPO so mabe that had something to do with it, ill see what happens tonight

teenty, i was waiting for you to say they were massive lol... at least u saw a little improvement in yr swelling which is always good, im preparing my self tonight fo rmy nb sesion :D lots of water, ive just knocked back some msm (and cocacola -for taste;D) now im drinking some water with orabge n pinapple, and in a min imma take my epo and a vit c, i want that swelling back now.. im on a mission :-*

T

tavia

hi sunsetz, lol ya it was so dam scary , and when i flexed my peck muscles they got sooo much bigger it was crazy, i fely like some kinda tit-tay bodybuilder,

yeah im a permanenet D now, after that^^pumping session my swelling lasted ages and made then firm for an extra day or so which is what ive been after, i just need to be able to get that kind of swelling again and the foam tubing and ill be set and posibly a bigger bra so i dont pop out or get to uncomfortable.

that stives swiss vanilla sound really nice, does it smell strong of vanilla, i love to smell edible lol if so than ill buy some for daily use

T

tavia

xxkeeleyketxx said:
:eek: i think im going to try this method TT!!
Thanx for the info & btw u look amazing

let us know how it goes, and thank u hun i love my boobs so much now, nice to see your face by the way, pretty ladie ;)

sunsetz

Hey TT,

Vanilla is my favorites scent. I'll buy perfumes but I feel my best when I smell edible :D. When I put my lotion on and walk into a room people are always saying they smell something like pastry and I don't mind. Its not that strong to me but I guess it depends on how much you put on. I sometimes use the Bath and Body Works Vanilla Lotion too on my hand. This one is really strong and thick so its very moisturizing and smells heavenly.

Sunsetz :)

T

tavia

im definatly going to have a look for some of that cream, lol it actulally sounds like you could both eat it and rub it on yr body ;) ;D

ive been looking for stuff on epo for boobs trying (bored) i found this little statement
"In large amounts, evening primrose oil may actually increase breast tenderness, and there have been reports that taking large doses of evening primrose oil over long periods of time can cause permanent breast enlargement."

im looking for more........

Teeny Tiny

Here's so info for you TT...

A supplement that can be used to help tone, firm, and aid in filling out the breasts more is Evening Primrose Oil. Evening Primrose Oil has shown promise as a very beneficial breast health agent and has actually helped some women tone their breasts, as well as to naturally balance their hormones. This herbal remedy is actually used quite commonly on menopausal and premenopausal women as a preventative measure for hormonal fluctuations and imbalances that occur quite frequently around times of change of life such as the teen years, and change of life - or even times of heavy stress or anxiety which heavily influences hormonal levels in women.

My wife, while not trying to do BE, gained fullness in her breasts after starting to take 3.9g's of evening primrose oil. After 2 months, they went back down but did retain more fullness than before she started with the EPO. And, she wasn't taking the EPO for BE, but for menstrual cycle regulation.

So far these are the only other 2 I've found, I'll keep my eyes open though.