MESSAGE FROM LUCY - SUPPORT

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i felt i must just post this message to let you all know that i am conscious that sometimes i may not always respond to posts on the forum and often this is to allow others to comment, reply and offer invaluable advice. Also, i cannot always respond due to workload etc but it doesnt mean that i am not available and please do feel free to email me if you have concerns. I will always aim to reply to an email within 24 hours at the most but often within a few hours. Nothing has prompted this post except the fact that i feel ive been tied up lately with other NB related projects and issues and i do not want to overlook any issues you may have.

We are so fortunate to have so many great members that often my input is not required but i do not want to overlook any technical issues or problems with the system users may have and therefore do please feel to email me for a speedier reply. We are always here for you! ;)

Best wishes

Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

P

Philli

Lucy, I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone on the Forum when I say that we appreciate everything you do for us and keep us informed of new and upcoming products and news.

We see, almost daily, new users joining the Forum, and an idea occurred to me. Perhaps you are already doing it, but, if not, dont you think it would be a good idea to add a short message to the bottom of the invoice, or packing slip, inviting them to join us on the Forum, and give them the URL.

W

webmaster

Dear all,

It would also help greatly that if you join the forum and do not receive the activation email, or have entered the wrong email address or a fake address, that you tell one of us - Lucy or Webmaster so we can activate your account manually or change your details for you.

Many thanks

webmaster

J

jellyDeeeee

thankyou for awesome service webmaster !!!!! I had a problem a week ago and it was resolved by contacting noogleberry almost immediately !!!!
very impressive !!! you forgot to mention that on occasion webmaster youve been know to have a wicked sense of humour ;D ;D
and I m wondering when noogle will take over google ! :) its only a matter of time.... pumpers will TAKE OVER THE WORLD (sorry had to shout that one ) love Jelly..... kepp up the great work

davemcwish

I completely agree with Philli. As a lurker whose taken a while to get around to placing an order I sent Lucy a couple of emails late in the evening UK time and was very surprised to get a response in less than 5 mins.

Thanks !

Gembo3

Hi I had that problem wen usin the mediums and the large and so I contacted Lucy and she sent new ones straight out to me and it happened quite a few times and Lucy was great about it she does a fantastic job, also the new cups are now made with a stronger plastic which is alot better as I have had them for over a mth now and no cracks yet, hope this helps,
Gem.xxx. :D