Methods?

ColleenL

Started using noogleberry again on 20th June 2021 after a few years of not noggling as I had no result. However, I've decided to try this again. Noted that my breast will go firmer and bigger when I'm about to get my period and once I get my period due to low estrogen, they deflate back to normal. I'm Asian, 27 years old, 80-81cm around the chest. I've recently brought Pueraria Mirifica and planning to take them when I'm on my period and a week after to boost my estrogen as I heard that Pueraria Mirifica does make you gain weight which I want to avoid. For the past month, I've been pumping for 1 and a half and was taken fenugreek which feels like a temporary outcome. Recently, I saw a post to pump 30mins and break 5 mins. Can someone please give me some suggestions or recommendations on breast growth?

Emanon

Pump as often as you can, preferably at least 1 h/session and make sure not to let the swelling go by not taking too long between sessions (2-3 sessions/day minimum). I think long-term fluid retention is key as it gradually turns into fat tissue, if the swelling subsides it will have little effect on growth besides stretching the skin. You should pump to a level beyond comfort but not so much that it's painful as it will lead to brusing. Don't know if this works for everyone but I usually sleep with a sports bra after an evening session, I find that it prevents swelling loss over night. Hope this helps and good luck!

ColleenL

Pump as often as you can, preferably at least 1 h/session and make sure not to let the swelling go by not taking too long between sessions (2-3 sessions/day minimum). I think long-term fluid retention is key as it gradually turns into fat tissue, if the swelling subsides it will have little effect on growth besides stretching the skin. You should pump to a level beyond comfort but not so much that it's painful as it will lead to brusing. Don't know if this works for everyone but I usually sleep with a sports bra after an evening session, I find that it prevents swelling loss over night. Hope this helps and good luck!
Do you do anything before/after pumping?