Mia's progress

Hi everyone,

I'm starting this post to keep track of my results.
I just started my noogleberry experience and want to share my experience to help other people decide if they want to pursue this process.

Today is Jan 30, 2021. Pictures will come with "before and afters" once some results start appearing. Until then, current measurements:
Starting out with 34b
35" bust
33" underbust
8" across nipple to nipple
areolas are about 1.5" wide. I am trying to tape them so that they don't get any wider but we will see how that goes.
the left breast is 8.25" from collarbone nook to nipple. the Right breast is 8" from collarbone nook to nipple.
My left breast is quite a bit bigger, I usually have to use the extra padding in the bras I buy to help even them out. Also, the left breast seems to be the favourite among partners lol.
measurements were taken on day 5 of cycle
weight is 157
height is 5'11"
Age 29
no children
cisgender female
Goal is 34C/D

I just noogled for 20 minutes and took my measurements again across. There has definitely been some swelling, I am now 35.5" across the bust :)The nipple tape, unfortunately, did not stay on. will have to come up with a better taping solution for that.
I will be attempting the hold and release technique of 20:5 minute intervals 3 times. with maybe one morning pump interval.

Last edited:
just finish the first round of 3, 20:5 minute intervals(two rounds were actually 30 minutes), already have 36" across from swelling. This is so exciting!
I do have red dome marks that I'm sure will go away, and I have a few broken capillaries however I am someone who is prone to this.

Decided to keep noogling for another few intervals. the swelling has gotten to 36.2 around the bust. Before noogling my breasts have always been slightly different sizes, left is bigger than the right. with the swelling at the moment my right breast feels the same way my left breast does before I started noogling, however, my left breast feels huge in my hand right now.
hopefully, I can keep this up. I've always wanted large breasts. I might change my goal to a 34DD. I would like to gain at least 4 inches, then my measurements would be 39, 27, 41, and I could have an hourglass figure instead of a pear.

K

kevlovs69

I say good for you...as you can see I am a man here I been at it for the past 6 months and I'm still looking for the right size breast for me lol but I'm still at it right now I feel my lg.bra up my girlfriend think that's funny I want mine to be as hers ...lol so you better keep them girls happy and keep pumping I love talking to new members...

Femenina

Hi everyone,

I'm starting this post to keep track of my results.
I just started my noogleberry experience and want to share my experience to help other people decide if they want to pursue this process.

Today is Jan 30, 2021. Pictures will come with "before and afters" once some results start appearing. Until then, current measurements:
Starting out with 34b
35" bust
33" underbust
8" across nipple to nipple
areolas are about 1.5" wide. I am trying to tape them so that they don't get any wider but we will see how that goes.
the left breast is 8.25" from collarbone nook to nipple. the Right breast is 8" from collarbone nook to nipple.
Mi pecho izquierdo es un poco más grande, por lo general tengo que usar el relleno adicional en los sujetadores que compro para ayudar a equilibrarlos. Además, el pecho izquierdo parece ser el favorito entre las parejas jejeje.
Las mediciones se tomaron el día 5 del ciclo.
el peso es 157
la altura es de 5'11 "
29 años
sin hijos
mujer cisgénero
El objetivo es 34C / D

Simplemente miré durante 20 minutos y volví a tomar mis medidas. Definitivamente ha habido algo de hinchazón, ahora mido 35.5 "a lo largo del busto. :)La cinta para los pezones, desafortunadamente, no se quedó puesta. Tendré que encontrar una mejor solución de vendaje para eso.
Intentaré la técnica de mantener y soltar en intervalos de 20: 5 minutos 3 veces. con tal vez un intervalo de bombeo por la mañana.
Hola, también tuve problemas para encontrar la cinta perfecta para bombear, pero la encontré, la cinta de papel funciona perfectamente para mí. Tengo 2 anchos, uno de una pulgada y otro de 1 cm. Corté un cuadrado de 1 cm. de 1 x1cm. mas o menos, y otro centímetro x centímetro coloco el más pequeño que encuentro en el centro del más grande para que no se pegue al pezón, hago unas pequeñas muescas para que quede como una carpa, en mi hilo tengo una foto de cómo es la cinta. Saludos.