Milkjug's Journey

AliGee

Serenity~
Hi,
I decided to start a topic so I can become more consistent with Noogling! I started quite young when I first started noogling. I was very self conscious of my breasts, they never grew past a small B cup. I was a 32 inch across when I started. I used noogleberry for a year now; last year August 2014. I have a very small band size of 28 inches across. My chest measure 89 cm now which is about 35 inches. I wear a 30DD because I feel most comfortable in a band size of 30. My girls are supported and I look like I have a chest. My beginning goal was a 32C and I achieved it. I can fit in a 32D but the band size feels too loose for me. I weigh 113 and my weight fluctuates 110-120. I realized I am one of those people who loses gains off my chest unfortunately. I noticed on my journey I needed also to gain weight. I have used PM which helped a lot with my breasts and other aspects. PM also helps me with my period pains and cycle, ;) ;D (a pro)....I am trying not to take any supplements besides Biotin for right now. I want my growth to be as natural as possible.
My dream goal now is to gain to a full 32DD. Which I hope is possible! I successfully gained 3 inches upon my chest so I believe anything is possible. I also have my nipples pierced. Hope this helps anyone and tips would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_3275.JPG
    IMG_3275.JPG
    429.3 KB · Views: 349

zkk

Re: My Journey

Wow, I could have writen that ;D Your starting size and current size are exactly the same as mine, and I have noogled for a year too. I used to be 32B, now I fill 30D/32C and some 30DD/32D. And my chest measurement is the same too ;D My goal is at least 32E. I hope you achieve yours, you seem to be doing something that works! What is your pumping routine like?

AliGee

Serenity~

Well I would noogle everyday for a few months and then I suddenly slow down to probably 3 times a week. But I'm trying to be consistent and noogle everyday for 1+ hours. That's so weird how we have similar circumstances! Awesome :). I'd love to fit a 32E!

AliGee

Serenity~

After today's noogling compared to 2013! I was a 32B and that bra barely fit me. Now I'm exploding out of it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1493.JPG
    IMG_1493.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 229

AliGee

Serenity~
I'm really loving my results. I feel a fullness. In today's photos I'm wearing a no padded BEAUTIFUL lace bra. It's a 34B. The band size is very loose but the cup size fits almost too perfectly. One with my shirt so I can show how small I am below my chest. And one without.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 156

AliGee

Serenity~
32C white push up bra. Prior noogled roughly about 1 1/2 hours. In this picture they look huge. I was going out that night and wanted that extra oomph! I think I'll look into 32D push ups or 30DD's! My breasts look phenomenal here; so happy with my results so far. I hope my journey blog is helping others!
So what I'm doing now is noogle for about 15 and massage for 5 and during noogling I drink a ton of water or tea. I noticed this gives me insane swelling. I can't believe how great my results are after only a year!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 280

NadiOne

thanks for posting your progress. You look great and you encourage us all with your results. which oil are you using to pump with?

AliGee

Serenity~
I use regular non scented, moisturizing lotion alongside vitamin E oil. Nothing special really! And thank you ;D

AliGee

Serenity~
Hello all of my readers, it has been a couple days since I've posted any photos. Here's an update pic taken today (October 5, 2015). Noogled approximately an hour with massage after 15 minutes of pumping. Found it to be very beneficial.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 313

AliGee

Serenity~
Hiiiiiiiii all. The top photo is BEFORE. The two on the bottom are AFTERS. Noogled for an hour with constantly drinking Gatorade. Breasts are fuller and bigger.
I have given myself a 5 day break from noogling. I swell very fast and I just love the swelling after noogling. :) Maybe one day it will be permanent growth. I am so happy what Noogleberry has done for me. My self esteem and my attitude improved. If anyone is unsure whether to invest in this, I am a real person. I rave about noogleberry because of how POSITIVE it has impacted me. ;D ;D

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    289.4 KB · Views: 415

AliGee

Serenity~
Hi all. I'm back. Thank you all for the nice comments! :) I have recently taken a couple of months break from noogleberry. I am not AS active as I used to be where as I would noogle for hours in a day. I am back with update pics. I am not taking any hormone supplements. I am doing this ALL naturally!
Also, I'm really surprised to see my *old pictures and comparing them to my chest now! I think there's a difference ;D ;D (how exciting!!)
Anyways, my lifestyle changes are only that I am participating in a couple of months- to a year of a work out program. I am going to try to noogle more because I do not want to lose my boob density.
Also this picture was taken only after a few minutes of noogling. I can't believe how nice and proportional they look to the rest of my body..
I am also recovering from a nasty case of flu and I know I lost a couple of pounds...I don't think much was lost from my chest and anything can be regained once my appetite returns.
My regular weight fluctuates 106-110 lbs right now because I am trying to lose all bad fat from my body and build muscle. I don't think I luckily lost any from my chest from me working out. I hit 2000-2200 calories per day because I'm really trying to gain weight. If anyone has any questions I do get notifications; I would love to help anyone out.
Finallllllly, :D :D I hope my progress is helping and at least inspiring some because that is my intention. Happy noogling and hope everyone is enjoying a great 2016!

Attachments

• imageeee.jpg
    imageeee.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 244

AliGee

Serenity~
Hello readers,
I came back with more. This is my chest before I noogle; I'll post another one after I noogle. It seems they are really full and becoming a good size for my frame. I have been trying to noogle at least an hour a day and it seems like they are responding well. If anyone hasn't done this yet...Take a couple of months off noogling or noogle irregularly then get into habit again. It really helps for growth. 8) :eek:

Attachments

• image1 (1).PNG
    image1 (1).PNG
    504 KB · Views: 284

zkk

You look great, that's a fabulous shape you have there. They look very full. :) I noticed the same thing with the break and noogling irregularly. It works!

Allycatty

Thank you Hopefulforbreasts for replying in my thread! I hope growth is going well for you.

An update from almost a month... I irregularly have noogled. I have been following my workout regimen which is strictly muscle growth. I have lost like 6 pounds in body fat. I'm not sure if any was lost in my breasts..You guys be the judges in that. I feel like I have actually grown! Here are my breasts after noogling for almost two hours with lots of water intake. (About 32 oz if you guys are curious) Guys I've been taking Maca because I have a significant growth in my butt, but I'm not sure about my chest. I have been noogling for 2 years now. I am a 32C and in my correct breast size I am a 30DD. I only have one bra I had bought from Nordstrom of a size 30DD and it was $60!

Happy noogling friends ;)

Pics were taken from my Macbook. My other photos were taken from my phone which I believe resulted in better quality. More pics are to come.*

(So I guess I forgot my original account information...but I found my first account which I registered in 2014 August. That means I've been noogling for 1 year and a half! Almost 2...)

Attachments

• Photo on 5-1-16 at 12.44 PM.jpg
    Photo on 5-1-16 at 12.44 PM.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo on 5-1-16 at 12.45 PM.jpg
    Photo on 5-1-16 at 12.45 PM.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 149

Allycatty

Hello friends.

I included another photo. These are my regular sized breasts. I only noogled for about 5 minutes before I took this photo. I'm currently continuing noogling. I am drinking tea and have a bottle of water awaiting me.
Have a nice day all.. :D ;D

Attachments

• 20160505_125748.jpg
    20160505_125748.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 214

Allycatty

Hi guys,
An update:

WEIGHT: 103-105
BRA CUP- C
BRA SIZE I FIT IN- 30DD OR 32C OR 34B. ( I usually like to wear comfortable loose bras)

I guess after a year I am a permanent C cup! I'm very happy about that. As for results, I decided that is not what I will be pursuing because I get frustrated quickly if there is no progression. I am noogling off and on while trying to gain weight w/o the help of supplements. This is me growing everything naturally just with the help of NB. I have a very small frame so I guess they will look proportion to the rest of my body. Happy Noogling everyone. ;D

Attachments

• Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.44 AM.jpg
    Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.44 AM.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.51 AM.jpg
    Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.51 AM.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.50 AM.jpg
    Photo on 6-21-16 at 9.50 AM.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 106

Allycatty

Another Update June 26, 2016.
Been working on gaining weight eating almost 2000 calories a day. It's tiring! I have to write everything I eat down and calculate the calories I need to reach per day. Breasts are looking nice after 1 hr of ngle and liquid intake.
I'm still unsure of my bra size. With regular bras 32<x I am a 32C. However, my band size is just really tiny. I have a 30DD and I feel comfortable in it because it fits. Also tried my 32C push up and boobies were spilling lol. ;D

Attachments

• Ngle 2.png
    Ngle 2.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 136