morninghello's stats

charitywat88

Wowee!!! I wanna be your size! I'm sooo jealous!! ::) LOL! I have a question, when you first started pumping, did your swelling stick around for a while or go down pretty quickly. I can pump for 5 hours and look great for maybe and hour, then it's all gone. :( I started noogling on New years day so it hasn't been very long, but I'm ready for at least a little to stick around for a while. :( I know I've gotta be patient but it's so hard when I see what it looks like right after I pump. I go from 32 1/2" to a whopping 35". LOL. That's huge to me! :eek: LOL!

lisads

Hi morninghello!

that's a cute screenname btw :) I just read your reply to lulu42's "is permanent growth without herbs possible" and was inspired to see your routine. Much like yourself, I feel wary about the herbs and it's just not for me. Right now I take PM when I remember but in low doses. However, I'd rather not take anything at all and your routine is a clear indication that noogleberry could be all need ::) Your results and dedication are awesome! I really want to noogle my booty off until july 14th, because that is the day I fly back home and want to show the bubbies off :D I'm currently abroad and have a lot lot lotsss of free time on my hands. No husband, no kids, no dogs :'( no cellphone , no phone, only the internet. Feel free to message me your tips anytime ;) j/k or just to talk ....

Happy Growing!!

M

morninghello

Sorry for the long delay with responses, everyone! Very hectic life stuff right now!

daylight: Yes, I'm currently using three (!) layers of poster tack around the whole rim of each dome, along with plastic kitchen wrap covering the tack (using two strips per dome). Also, I'm definitely not a DD yet! I'm really filling my 34D bras right now though.

cleo: I was using small amounts of a couple herbs for the first month or so after starting NB (and for a month before NB). I quit taking them because of various side effects, and also because Noogleberry seemed to be doing the trick all on its own!

Mycupishalffull1: Good for you about going vegetarian! :) As far as the long hair stuff goes, totally check out Long Hair Community - if you want to talk about that further, feel free to shoot me a private message. Congrats on your swelling too.

charitywat88: In the beginning, I did get some nice swelling (and growth, actually). As far as the average goes, I'd say I was a pretty fast responder. According to my records (notes next to my pumping log that I've kept since the start)... day 13 I had my first very noticeable swelling, and exactly 3 weeks in I had pretty major swelling, followed by another big boost in swelling at about the 1 month mark. I never have gotten anything CLOSE to the amount of swelling you're getting, though - 2.5 inches?! Dang, lady! ;) Keep at it! Think of it as a preview of what you'll look like soon.

lisads: Thanks very much! I too am around the house a lot. However, I'm always multitasking when pumping - working on things for my classes, etc. Also, I saw your photos that you posted... crazy-good swelling, you've got! I recently bought (yet another!) bra at a thrift store last week... a 32DDD, so not my band size necessarily. Let me know when you need it ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, just a quick update on my progress. I'm a week and a half away from my next "real" measure-in (15 months). I just got some exceptional swelling in-cup last night, which, if I recall correctly, is often a precursor to swelling after I take off the cups, followed by a growth spurt! Hopefully it'll happen soon so I can really wow all of ya'll with my next stats :D Happing pumping to you all and thanks for your support!

OptimisticGirl

Hi!
Congrats on your result! It's really encouraging!!!

I have just received my NB and I'm so excited. But the red mark is really a problem I'm worrying about. Could you please post your pictures of the domes after putting all kinds of poster tack or wrapping? I'm still really confused of how to use it. And i don't think I have the tack here at my place.

Thank you very much,

M

morninghello

I have gained an official 4 total inches since starting NB! Also, the last time that I pumped before these newest measurements, I got the biggest swelling I have gotten yet... 37.75 inches! I've been getting exactly that with all my sessions since then too :) So, it seems like I'm on the cusp of a growth spurt... I may do measurements again soon after 12+ hours to see if I'm holding at a little bit more than normal.

I have been doing mostly 40 minute sessions again, but since Tuesday evening, I've switched to 2 or 3 sessions of 60 minutes each day. I pump up and then release a little every so often, repump, etc... the ring marks, even after an hour, are very minimal (the red marks go away after 10 minutes, but the non-red “rings” stay for another hour+).

You may have noticed that my measurements across each breast don't change as often as the rest. It's not that I'm somehow not growing across (oh, I am!), it's just that it's rather subjective figuring out where the most "meaty" part of breast tissue really starts. I try to be really sure of that particular measurement before changing it. The current ones under the ‘now’ thing listed below are feeling very "true" at this point (meaning I don't feel like I'm fudging the numbers by counting extra "maybe-breast" skin in the measurement). So, no, I'm not nearing a DD, despite what my (left breast) measurement may say. I have rather wide breasts I suppose... so it's not a huge, "sticking out" type of situation that one may think of when picturing what D-cup or larger breasts are "supposed to" look like... although I'm growing outward more and more each day too!

Another note on measurements... the under the armpits measurement was actually 35.6, but I'm counting it as 35.5 since I think I placed the measuring tape just a smidge further down than normal.

Before any NB: Now:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.3 inches (+4.0)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.5 (+3.7)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.7 (+2.1)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.2 (+2.2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OptimisticGirl, hopefully I can explain this better for you. I don't think photos would actually help you figure out how it works especially well. I take a roll of plastic kitchen wrap (like this kind http://www.naturalgrocers.com/clear_plastic_wrap_by_natural_value_1_count_item_144965-p-8989.html), then I cut off a piece about 5 inches off of the roll. It looks like a rectangle once cut off. Then, I put the piece around just the rim of the dome. I use two pieces for each dome. I make sure that all of the poster tack is covered by the plastic. Hopefully that description helps! If not, I suppose I could post a photo too. Also, just wondering, what is your first language? (You mentioned that English wasn't your primary language on another thread). Feel free to send me a private message if you’d like too :)

M

morninghello

Hey, all. Today is 16 months! I had a really nice growth spurt a little over a week ago! I went from 37.3 inches to 37.5, and my upper chest measurement went from 35.5 to 35.75. Also, inexplicably, my swelling started sticking at 38 inches for quite a long time :eek: It’s only been like that for a few days.... I actually noticed it the day after I had gone back to using the large cups for a short session. I’ve been doing a 20 minute session with the large cups (rather than my usual XLs) each day for the last few days. The more outward pull I get from those (because I’m really squished in!) probably is how I got that bigger swelling to show up in measurements. Also, for about the last week and a half, I’ve been making sure to pump 2 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes. I’m also pumping in longer sessions... more 50 and 60 minutes than 40 minutes these days.

Before any NB: Today:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.5 inches (+4.2)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.75 (+3.95)

Also, something I've noticed with using the large cups again.... substantial overhang/under-boob crease! It's a ridiculous little goal of mine, so I'm pretty excited about it. It's funny that I'm totally wearing D-cup bras and have these rather large measurements, yet I still don't fill up the large cups. My skin only comes into contact with the top of the large cups up to the half inch mark (on the larger left side). I'm really glad that I moved up to the XLs before waiting until I had filled the large cups. I like the overall fullness that the XLs give me.

Anyway, happy noogling to you all! Hopefully that 38 inches will start sticking soon!

blue_sardine

Morninghello, your stats are AMAZING! Thanks so much for doing such detailed posts, they're really easy to follow, and incredibly inspiring!

M

morninghello

Thanks! I'm glad that my stats are helpful to you all! :) Just keep with it and be consistent.

M

morninghello

Hey, all... 17 months today! I'm up 1/4 of an inch this month. I've been doing two or three sessions of 50 minutes each day... not much else to report.

*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.75 inches (+4.45)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.75 (+3.95)

I have a feeling I may get a nice growth spurt soon. My swelling has been really good the last couple of days. If I'm suddenly sporting a full D by the end of the week, I will certainly report back! :)

cleo

Morninghello, your growth is really inspiring. I've looked back over your stats and at 8 months your growth was roughly the same as mine is now at 8 months, so using this as a guide means if I persevere I could well have the success you have had. Fingers crossed! ;)

M

morninghello

A year and a half... 18 months! Wow. So, I seem to be on the cusp of a growth spurt. It always happens a day or two after I measure in. The measurements for across my nips didn't change this month, while the upper bust measurement increased by 0.35 inch. Kind of odd, but I'm quite happy with the way things are looking these days. It's funny how I get to certain points and say, "I now have reasonably large breasts". Well, it's one of those times again! I've really been retaining swelling well lately too, which seems to reinforce my sense of an oncoming growth spurt.

For the last six days, I have been doing 3-4 sessions of 40 minutes a day rather than my 1-3 of 50 minutes. Also, with the 40 minute sessions, I have a minimum gap of 2 hours between sessions, which makes it easier to do more of them (I wait 3 hours after a 50 minute session).

*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.75 inches (+4.45)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 36.1 (+4.3)

OptimisticGirl

Congras morninghello!!!

So your average speed is 1 inch every 4 months, right? That's so encouraging!!! Hope I can grow as fast as you do!!! I have been with NB for 3 months and seem to gain nothing yet, but I will give it at least 1 year, so no need to rush.

How many more inches you want? I bet your breasts have already looked incredible now!

Best wishes to you!! ;D

M

morninghello

OptimisticGirl, sorry about the delayed response! I gain 0.1 to 0.3 inches per month, so about an inch every four months is about right, give or take. I try not to think of "how many more inches" I want per se since I thought I would have been happy with measurements a while ago! I'm going for more of a look, so... whenever I get to that, I'll be pretty content. I honestly(/sadly) can't imagine getting to a point where I don't pump most days though. I do have a good idea of what my "limit" would be in trying to get larger and larger breasts, so I hope that I will stick to that. It's hard enough finding 34D bras... I've begun stockpiling 34DD bras as I find them at thrift stores, so I'm prepared for that at least.

Speaking of bra sizes... that's what I've come to write about! I realized this over a week ago... I'm totally not a "small 34D" as I've been describing myself as for a while. Turns out, the 34D bra I've been wearing as my everyday bra runs a bit large. I've been wearing my other 34D bras lately and they're perfect fits. I'm not a "full D" yet, but I'm certainly getting there now! Also, I measured after a 50 minute session yesterday and I was at 38.25 inches! The most I had swelled to before was 38 inches, so I was pretty excited about that!

My 19th month mark is Wednesday, so I'll be checking back in then with new “official” measurements then :)