morninghello's stats

M

morninghello

Little late reporting stats.... last Wednesday was 19 months of pumping for me. Since last month, I have gained 0.15 inch across my bust and 0.4 inch across the top part of my breasts.

Before any NB: 19 months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.9 inches (+4.6)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 36.5 (+4.7)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.7 (+2.1)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.2 (+2.2)

I've been doing lots of sessions of 40 and 50 minutes each day, usually about 3 hours or so total. I don't pump for a minimum of 2 hours after a 40 minute session and a minimum of 3 hours after a 50 minute session since it prevents getting those white ring marks.

I've been getting really great swelling and have great cleavage and boob-overhang creases especially right after pumping, but it's really been sticking around too.

I can't wait to see what my measurements are by the end of summer!

cleo

It's nice to know you are still making slow steady progress. Gives me hope when I'm not seeing much!! lol.

M

morninghello

Cleo - Glad to know my stats are encouraging :) It does take time, but if I never had done this because I would "only" gain a quarter of an inch or so a month, I never would have gotten my more than four and a half inches of growth! Good luck to you!

wannabecee - Thank you. I do a kind of hybrid pump-hold-release thing. I pump up pretty well and hold for maybe 5+ minutes, and then release a tiny bit, then pump back up again. I get better swelling the more holding I do, but my breasts are also more red when I do that... so this is how I compromise. The ring marks aren't bad at all, no redness or dots, but I still get great swelling! Good luck with your pumping!

Aim4c

You have amazing results ...very encouraging; and the information you posted is extremely helpful. I just ordered my NB yesterday and can't wait for it to get here. Can't wait to start pumping :).

Thanks for sharing.

M

morninghello

Hey, all. A couple days ago was 20 months. The measuring tape didn't show much growth this month (+0.1), but my 34C push up bras are causing major cleavage like they never have before, so something happened! I may start measuring in a 34D underwire bra (without lining or padding) since, now that my breasts are larger and “sag” a bit (not really the right word, but I think you know what I mean), having a bit of lift may result in a more accurate measurement. There’s certainly more tissue, so lifting it up would make it extend out a bit more too.

Also, I've been taking spirulina for a little over a week now, so we'll see if that starts affecting growth at all. There's spirulina in my daily vitamins (that I don't take daily), but I found some spirulina on sale and figured I'd get it. Even if it doesn't do anything with my chest, it's a nice thing for my body anyway.

Finally, tonight I just attempted to use the foam pipe insulation padding technique and it was a major fail (I was trying to do it without the caulking). I'm currently just putting on another layer of poster tack and covering it up again with the plastic kitchen wrap. I hardly have ring marks as it is, so it wasn't even that necessary. Stick with what works, I guess!

Before any NB: 20 months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 38.0 inches (+4.7)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.7 (+2.1)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.2 (+2.2)

M

morninghello

Yesterday was 21 months of NB. The measuring tape didn't show anything new for bust or upper-bust measurements this month, but my cleavage area has definitely been filling in a lot more just in the last couple weeks. However, the across-each-breast measurements did have a clear little increase. I'm really cautious in changing that measurement since, on the outer side area, it's hard to tell exactly where boob begins and ends and what's just my side. The new 0.2 inch is not ambiguous though.

Before any NB: 21 months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 38.0 inches (+4.7)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.9 (+2.3)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.4 (+2.4)

Thank you Morninghello for continuing to post your very encouraging statistics on this forum. Your 21 months results are amazing. Congratulations and thanks again for your tips! Inspirational.

M

morninghello

Today is 22 months, but I measured yesterday since I happened to go a very long time without pumping anyway. Lots of growth this month (+0.3), and it showed up in measurements too.

Before any NB: 22 months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 38.3 inches (+5.0)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 36.6 (+4.8)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.9 (+2.3)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.4 (+2.4)

melons

Hi morninghello,

CONGRATULATIONS on your marvellous growth !!! I am sure you must be looking smoking hot now :eek: WOuld ou also include he before and after measurements at the waist and at navel level ?

This would help us know tht the gorwth has only been where we wanted it :D

luv,
melons

zhangjin618

hi,I was wondering if you had that same increase in the first few months? I used it 2 to 4 hours a day for 4 months and didn't see any effect. So did you start like this?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Z, Thought I'd mention that the original poster on this thread has not been active since 2017 so you may not get a reply. I know you've been trying hard to get a response but there are maybe not many in your situation who are using Noogleberry now. It did seem to be more popular a few years back and people did get results, as we read. So you should be confident. I get the impression that there's been a swing towards using herbs these days - (and getting results)

There can be biological downsides to herbs so Noogle is still best for those who want to avoid them. Others who are different to you - e.g male, or older - are getting results with Noogleberry - patience and persistence necessary. Hope this helps :) A

zhangjin618

Thank you for your answer, really didn't notice the time... I have been taking herbal medicine, but I think it has little effect on me. I plan to continue to use nb for a few months.